Happy New Year, Europe!

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
Happy new year, friends and foes! Peace and prosperity to you, your families and your countries!

2018 has been now marching in Europe. All 11 times zones in Russia have already celebrated the meeting of 2018. I'm posting fireworks from Moscow. You are very welcome to post videos of fireworks in your home countries.

(skip first 5 minutes of the video ^ to watch the fireworks!)

Happy 2018 everybody!!!!

Last edited:
Happy new year, friends and foes! Peace and prosperity to you, your families and your countries!

2018 has been now marching in Europe. All 11 times zones in Russia have already celebrated the meeting of 2018. I'm posting fireworks from Moscow. You are very welcome to post videos of fireworks in your home countries.

Happy 2018 everybody!!!!

Beautiful!

Happy 2018 everybody!!!!

That was gorgeous...love those onion domes...and HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thank you dear Strat, I hope 2018 will be the End of Deep State and beginning of a good relationship between Russia and American people

Last edited:
Thank you dear Strat, I hope 2018 will be the End of Deep State and beginning of a good relationship between Russia and American people

Were you watching those fireworks live, Baron? They sure look great especially reflected in the water! And the skyline looks beautiful!

And since the video in post#1 is not available any more I'm posting another video of Moscow fireworks 2018:

Last edited:

Were you watching those fireworks live, Baron? They sure look great especially reflected in the water! And the skyline looks beautiful!

And since the video in post#1 is not available any more I'm posting another video of Moscow fireworks 2018:

Not now, but many times before.
To time I worked in Russia wasn't fireworks, but these in Moscow now are beautiful.
Thank you for video.!

Forum List

Back