Happy New Year's Environmentists: Trump To Repeal Obama's Fracking Regulations

Go Trump. Now if he could just lock up jughead and pillory...

Your shtick is beginning to wear on you. You are slipping more and more. Lol

This is wonderful news for all my friends in the oil & gas business. This will unshackle the producers where they can drill and frack with impunity making tons of money and creating much needed tax revenues for the area's they drill in.

President Trump Set to Give Obama's Tyrannical Regulatory State Another Serious Blow

The Associated Press
It's all fun and games until you end up living in fracking country. The noise, the deteriorating roads, the earthquakes, the methane releases.

Tons of money? Why doesn't it manifest itself in benefits for those of us living on the Utica and Marcellus shale deposits?

This is wonderful news for all my friends in the oil & gas business. This will unshackle the producers where they can drill and frack with impunity making tons of money and creating much needed tax revenues for the area's they drill in.

President Trump Set to Give Obama's Tyrannical Regulatory State Another Serious Blow

The Associated Press
It's all fun and games until you end up living in fracking country. The noise, the deteriorating roads, the earthquakes, the methane releases.

Tons of money? Why doesn't it manifest itself in benefits for those of us living on the Utica and Marcellus shale deposits?

But methane is organic. You hippie leftists like organic shit, don't you?

The Associated Press

When I studied engineering in the 1970s, we were taught Fixe's Law. Did you?

The Associated Press
/----/ Yes but our Governor Fredo Cuomo signed an EO blocking it even though those living in upstate NY would greatly benefit from it.
Fredo and Andy.jpg

The Associated Press

When I studied engineering in the 1970s, we were taught Fixe's Law. Did you?

If a simple Google search can't even return a single instance of "Fixe's Law", how the hell am I supposed to know what you're talking about?

Is this something you just made up or were you sleeping in class that day?

Do you mean Fick's law?

Etymology: Adolf E. Fick, German physiologist, 1829-1901
1 (in chemistry and physics) an observed law stating that the rate at which one substance diffuses through another is directly proportional to the concentration gradient of the diffusing substance.
2 (in medicine) an observed law stating that the rate of diffusion across a membrane is directly proportional to the concentration gradient of the substance on the two sides of the membrane and inversely related to the thickness of the membrane.

The Associated Press

Hey shit for brains, mind your own business. Lol

The Associated Press

I live in fracking country and we don't have any of those issues. You are a liar.

BEWARE!

The Lord says in prophesy...
Rev 11:18

...The time has come... for destroying those who destroy the earth.

:eek:

WATCH OUT President Trump!!!

The Associated Press

I live in fracking country and we don't have any of those issues. You are a liar.
Same here.

BEWARE!

So what did the dinosaurs do to the earth to cause it to almost be destroyed?

The Associated Press

Hey shit for brains, mind your own business. Lol
I live here! IT IS MY BUSINESS!

I live in fracking country. Other than the VERY mild tremmors, the rest of that is bullshit. You will get more tremmors in no-fracking L.A. So, I am not sure what is the big deal.

BEWARE!

So what did the dinosaurs do to the earth to cause it to almost be destroyed?

Cholesterol. Didn't you ever see the Flintstones where Fred was eating the huge rack of Dinosaur ribs? Homo Sapiens almost went extinct because of those.

I live in fracking country. Other than the VERY mild tremmors, the rest of that is bullshit. You will get more tremmors in no-fracking L.A. So, I am not sure what is the big deal.
LA lays on a fault line, zipperhead. Youngstown Ohio doesn't!

Forum List

Back