Har-de-Har, Har: Committee Requests Trump

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
House Democrats Request Trump's Personal and Business Tax Returns | National Review

Here we have a case where something is stated as a "request" and it truly IS a request. If the IRS administrator chooses not to do so, THERE AIN'T A FUKKIN THING THE LEFTISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

There is no obligation to provide a President's tax returns, much less his returns from the time when he was a private person.

There is no legitimate concern here, merely a campaign to get as much paper as possible on the President, hoping that somewhere in the pile there will be things that can be used to create a disturbance. Democrats are manifestly lying scumbags. I hope the response is a big fat "KNOW!"

bold-move-cotton.jpg

House Democrats Request Trump's Personal and Business Tax Returns | National Review

Here we have a case where something is stated as a "request" and it truly IS a request. If the IRS administrator chooses not to do so, THERE AIN'T A FUKKIN THING THE LEFTISTS CAN DO ABOUT IT.

There is no obligation to provide a President's tax returns, much less his returns from the time when he was a private person.

There is no legitimate concern here, merely a campaign to get as much paper as possible on the President, hoping that somewhere in the pile there will be things that can be used to create a disturbance. Democrats are manifestly lying scumbags. I hope the response is a big fat "KNOW!"
Trumps finances are under investigation by Congress

His tax returns are relevant

His tax returns are relevant to the IRS and no one else. Anyone asking for them should be required to provide their own first.

Democrats are desperate...they want the courts to make FOX news turn over their programming to them for review....WTF?....I guess there is no more 1st amendment?...

His finances were scrutinized to hell and back during the election....the dems do this at their own risk....Trump said so you want my tax returns?....go fuck yourself....Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

His finances were scrutinized to hell and back during the election....the dems do this at their own risk....Trump said so you want my tax returns?....go fuck yourself....Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
There was no such scrutiny. Trump never released his tax returns!

Tell me moron who was and still is under investigation every year by the IRS.. He is audited EVERY FUCKING YEAR!

Tell me moron who was and still is under investigation every year by the IRS.. He is audited EVERY FUCKING YEAR!
The perils of declaring multiple bankruptcies while bragging about business acumen and vast wealth.

But a stable genius with a very large brain and the best words would understand that.

He doesn't have to release his returns....look at the democrats...they are digging their way to china looking for dirt they can use to try and harm Trump....he would be stupid to give them his returns....Trump was a private businessman...he did not shape and cover his finances like a politician does....he has not done what a cat does in a litter box like say an Obama or a Hillary will...it doesn't mean he is corrupt...it means he is human and will not be lambasted for a mistake on one of his returns.....His voters don't want to see them....we do not care whether he turns them over or not....so in my opinion its a non issue.....live with it.....

Last edited:

He doesn't have to release his returns....look at the democrats...they are digging their way to china looking for dirt they can use to try and harm Trump....he would be stupid to give them his returns....Trump was a private businessman...he did not shape and cover his finances like a politician does....he has not done what a cat dies in a litter box like say an Obama or a Hillary will...it doesn't mean he is corrupt...it means he is human and will not be lambasted for a mistake on one of his returns.....His voters don't want to see them....we do not care whether he turns them over or not....so in my opinion its a non issue.....live with it.....
Birth certificates, college transcripts

Seems Trump himself was pretty horny to have those released!

The perils of declaring multiple bankruptcies while bragging about business acumen and vast wealth.

But a stable genius with a very large brain and the best words would understand that.
We have businesses and corporations that are house hold names with multiple bankruptcies in their history.....but maybe instead of just saying it like a CNN parrot...why don't you produce those so called chapter 11's with their respective dates and details...you are inflating and short selling.....do your homework....and get back to us...

I never said you can't ask....but his answer is no....and his voters are cool with that.....

His tax returns are relevant to the IRS and no one else. Anyone asking for them should be required to provide their own first.
Congress has an obligation to investigate possible criminal acts from the White House. Tax returns are relevant to that investigation

Did you whimper so much when Congress investigated Whitewater, Fast and Furious, Lewinski, emails ?

He doesn't have to release his returns....look at the democrats...they are digging their way to china looking for dirt they can use to try and harm Trump....he would be stupid to give them his returns....Trump was a private businessman...he did not shape and cover his finances like a politician does....he has not done what a cat dies in a litter box like say an Obama or a Hillary will...it doesn't mean he is corrupt...it means he is human and will not be lambasted for a mistake on one of his returns.....His voters don't want to see them....we do not care whether he turns them over or not....so in my opinion its a non issue.....live with it.....
As part of a Congressional Investigation ......he does

As part of a Congressional Investigation ......he does
That is absolutely false...I heard a discussion on that point today between a team of lawyers...they all agreed the courts would say no way Jose.....not unless he was charged with a crime....you can't witch hunt a persons tax returns.....not in America comrade...

Congress has an obligation to investigate possible criminal acts from the White House. Tax returns are relevant to that investigation
Where and what is the charge and who is bringing it?...are you really willing to turn our nation into North Korea or China just because you don't like the results of an election?.....are you insane?......

...and Obama avoided releasing his birth certificate for YEARS, until the pressure became too overwhelming.

Forum List

Back