Har-de-Har, Har: Committee Requests Trump

His finances were scrutinized to hell and back during the election....the dems do this at their own risk....Trump said so you want my tax returns?....go fuck yourself....Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
There was no such scrutiny. Trump never released his tax returns!
He doesn't have to release his returns....look at the democrats...they are digging their way to china looking for dirt they can use to try and harm Trump....he would be stupid to give them his returns....Trump was a private businessman...he did not shape and cover his finances like a politician does....he has not done what a cat dies in a litter box like say an Obama or a Hillary will...it doesn't mean he is corrupt...it means he is human and will not be lambasted for a mistake on one of his returns.....His voters don't want to see them....we do not care whether he turns them over or not....so in my opinion its a non issue.....live with it.....
Birth certificates, college transcripts

Seems Trump himself was pretty horny to have those released!
...and Obama avoided releasing his birth certificate for YEARS, until the pressure became too overwhelming.
And when he did it was a copy...the state of HI conveniently lost his original...but Obama didn't say it was a copy until people noticed issues with it....I'm still not convinced he was born in the USA....he grew up in HI but he hasn't proved he was born there...not to my satisfaction....
Hawaii dept of records did not lose his original.... they have his original, where do you get this crud from???

here it is:

The law is crystal clear: Congress can obtain Trump’s tax returns
The tax code provides that Congress’ tax committees—including the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Finance, and the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT)—are entitled to obtain any tax returns from the IRS that they request.3 Section 6103(f)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) reads:

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.4
Requires CLOSED SESSION, NO COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION, AND MUST BE IN INVESTIGATION OF A KNOWN CRIME.

What crime has Trump committed that warrants the release?

His finances were scrutinized to hell and back during the election....the dems do this at their own risk....Trump said so you want my tax returns?....go fuck yourself....Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
He doesn't have to release his returns....look at the democrats...they are digging their way to china looking for dirt they can use to try and harm Trump....he would be stupid to give them his returns....Trump was a private businessman...he did not shape and cover his finances like a politician does....he has not done what a cat dies in a litter box like say an Obama or a Hillary will...it doesn't mean he is corrupt...it means he is human and will not be lambasted for a mistake on one of his returns.....His voters don't want to see them....we do not care whether he turns them over or not....so in my opinion its a non issue.....live with it.....

...and Obama avoided releasing his birth certificate for YEARS, until the pressure became too overwhelming.
And when he did it was a copy...the state of HI conveniently lost his original...but Obama didn't say it was a copy until people noticed issues with it....I'm still not convinced he was born in the USA....he grew up in HI but he hasn't proved he was born there...not to my satisfaction....
The Kenya records say he was born in the local hospital as does his grandmother. Who ya gonna believe?

From Yale law-

However, as President Trump has himself found out through litigation involving his immigration order, public comments can sometimes backfire. The many intemperate public comments that Democratic legislators have made about Trump’s tax returns could taint any request they make for them. That is, if the power balance shifts in Congress and a Democrat-controlled tax committee requests the President’s tax returns, President Trump may be able to properly disregard that request, if he correctly believes that the request is supported only by personal animus and not a proper “legislative purpose.” See Watkins v. United States, 354 U.S. 178, 200 (1957).

From Yale law-

However, as President Trump has himself found out through litigation involving his immigration order, public comments can sometimes backfire. The many intemperate public comments that Democratic legislators have made about Trump’s tax returns could taint any request they make for them. That is, if the power balance shifts in Congress and a Democrat-controlled tax committee requests the President’s tax returns, President Trump may be able to properly disregard that request, if he correctly believes that the request is supported only by personal animus and not a proper “legislative purpose.” See Watkins v. United States, 354 U.S. 178, 200 (1957).

"legislative Purpose" The only one they have would be impeachment and that requires a crime. I wonder what the crime is?

here it is:

The tax code provides that Congress’ tax committees—including the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Finance, and the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT)—are entitled to obtain any tax returns from the IRS that they request.3 Section 6103(f)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) reads:

Upon written request from the chairman of the Committee on Ways and Means of the House of Representatives, the chairman of the Committee on Finance of the Senate, or the chairman of the Joint Committee on Taxation, the Secretary [of the Treasury] shall furnish such committee with any return or return information specified in such request, except that any return or return information which can be associated with, or otherwise identify, directly or indirectly, a particular taxpayer shall be furnished to such committee only when sitting in closed executive session unless such taxpayer otherwise consents in writing to such disclosure.4
Thanks
If the law was that clear, this thread wouldnt even exist because, it would have already happened. Trump isnt giving up his tax returns. You libs need to come to terms with that.
president trump can continue to keep his copies private, but these committee members will see the government's copies...
we the people won't see them, unless Pres Trump gives permission.
And what crime is present that gives you "Legislative Purpose" to get them?

What does Trump need to fear?

He is the most honest president in history

What does Trump need to fear?

He is the most honest president in history
There you fucktards go again... The Accused has to justify why they shouldn't be able to take what they want... You fucking idiots think no one has the right to be protected from unreasonable searches and seizures...

How about you prove by reasonable suspicion and evidence why you need them?

Absent that... Go fuck yourselves!

here it is:

Thanks
If the law was that clear, this thread wouldnt even exist because, it would have already happened. Trump isnt giving up his tax returns. You libs need to come to terms with that.
not really, they've held power for less than 3 months, with a gvt shut down in their too...they had to gather which ones of President Trump's companies, they wanted to review as well, that could be involved with their oversight concerns... I think they chose about 6 of them...?

AND MUST BE IN INVESTIGATION OF A KNOWN CRIME.
that's a lie! :rolleyes:

if they needed a law he was likely breaking, like the emolument's clause, and they were going after him in a criminal sense, which they are not, then a subpoena would be required, and the justice dept would be doing a criminal investigation.... not congress.... the law is written without such, only a request in writing by the chairman, of one of the 3 committees listed, is needed.

as far as being kept secret, I already said that...

if they needed a law he was likely breaking, like the emolument's clause, and they were going after him in a criminal sense, which they are not, then a subpoena would be required, and the justice dept would be doing a criminal investigation.... not congress.... the law is written without such, only a request in writing by the chairman, of one of the 3 committees listed.

Please try it... I would have you in court explaining yourself in about 2 seconds..

Fishing expeditions are not reasonable suspicion or probable cause.

if they needed a law he was likely breaking, like the emolument's clause, and they were going after him in a criminal sense, which they are not, then a subpoena would be required, and the justice dept would be doing a criminal investigation.... not congress.... the law is written without such, only a request in writing by the chairman, of one of the 3 committees listed.

Please try it... I would have you in court explaining yourself in about 2 seconds..

i'm sorry, you are going to have to google when and why and history on why this law was created for these congress critter chairs to allow the request...

HINT, it does not involve the criminal justice system.

Spend a few minutes, inform yourself!

Hawaii dept of records did not lose his original.... they have his original, where do you get this crud from???
From them...when the discrepancies were noticed they admitted it was a copy in place of a lost certificate...

President Trump, did tell us he would release them to us, remember that....? after the so called and likely imaginary audit, was completed....

I don't know why you trumpsters are mad about this....?

it's what trump said...?

The committee's seeing them,

that doesn't even get shown to us... the American people, as he had promised.

i'm sorry, you are going to have to google when and why and history on why this law was created for these congress critter chairs to allow the request...

HINT, it does not involve the criminal justice system.

Spend a few minutes, inform yourself!
Actually you are the idiot..

The law is specific. Your ability to comprehend is lacking.

Enjoy your ignorance.. Its served you well so far..

From them...when the discrepancies were noticed they admitted it was a copy in place of a lost certificate...
no they didn't... :rolleyes: the original was never lost....
and NO ONE gets their original birth certificate that requests one.... the original ALWAYS stays with the State as their record.... we only get copies of the original.... please tell me you know this...?

Tell it to Nixon

You can't see my tapes

Well, yes Nixon did got rail-roaded by the dirty Democrats and the sycophant media. Yet he had the good sense to resign while Billy Clinton hung out like a stinking rotting fish and foist his equally stinky wife on America. You got tapes of yourself? Why do you think anyone wants to see them? Seems kinda funny......funny like......weird.

Last edited:
here it is:

Requires CLOSED SESSION, NO COPYING OR DISTRIBUTION, AND MUST BE IN INVESTIGATION OF A KNOWN CRIME.

What crime has Trump committed that warrants the release?

Where did you get that "must be in investigation of a known crime"? I just read the entire section, and that's not there.

Forum List

Back