Hard Left Democrats vote No or Present on standing with Cuban Freedom

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

Where /who do you stand with in Cuba? Take a good look at the Democrats who voted ‘No’ or no vote to support protestors in Cuba. This list correlates to many of the most radical members of the House.

Well crap, there goes freedom over some no votes over a useless resolution.

I thought Democrats were for Freedom? Maxine Waters doesn’t support protestors? Dissidents? Why not?

Regardless of your political standing if your American you should be for freedom regardless because it's a basic principal the country was founded on. If you they like freedom they should go to another country where they don't have it.

I thought Democrats were for Freedom? Maxine Waters doesn’t support protestors? Dissidents? Why not?

I have no idea what Democrats are for most of the time but there has been resolution after resolution after resolution for 60 years and they have done nothing. If you are for freedom it seems to me that maybe at some point you might try something different.

Where /who do you stand with in Cuba? Take a good look at the Democrats who voted ‘No’ or no vote to support protestors in Cuba. This list correlates to many of the most radical members of the House.
Commies hang together

Forum List

Back