Hard to put hands up after getting shot. Then even harder when you are murdered.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

And some can't figure out why the cops aren't to loved as they use to be..............

A wheelchair?

This is why football players kneel.

Fuking Republicans said they had no right.

Republicans feel they have no right to protest.

And yet, they feel they are patriotic and not racist.

Why didn't he put his hands up?

Last edited:
Did anyone consider the possibility this was suicide by cop and he refused orders and made intentional moves to entice being shot? That is what it looks like to me. But like all of you, it's just my guess.

Jeremy McDole, who was disabled, was shot and killed by police in September 2015. Police Chief Bobby Cummings said then that police had received a call that there was a man suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

When police arrived at the scene, they found that McDole, 28, was still armed with a .38-caliber gun.

In a video of the incident, police call out to McDole to drop his gun and put his hands up. McDole, who was paralyzed from the waist down, doesn't comply with the officers, and police open fire. Police asserted that McDole might fire his weapon at them.

www.cnn.com/2016/12/16/us/delaware-police-shoot-man-wheelchair-settlement/index.html

Did anyone consider the possibility this was suicide by cop and he refused orders and made intentional moves to entice being shot? That is what it looks like to me. But like all of you, it's just my guess.

I kind of thought that too, he might have been sick of being in that chair , didn't want to do it himself so he took this route.

As usual from a Progressive, no facts, no link.

Worthless thread.

You don't even know wtf planet you live on cyka, let alone how to function with out the feds telling you how to function. Over vaccination will do that to you. That's why we have so many morons walking around like zombies.

A wheelchair?

This is why football players kneel.

Fuking Republicans said they had no right.

Republicans feel they have no right to protest.

And yet, they feel they are patriotic and not racist.

Pointing guns at cops is not a right

SGEuTaVG.jpeg

And some can't figure out why the cops aren't to loved as they use to be..............

You refuse to tell the truth by posting a source and link to the FACTS. Tank at post #10 does so and, as usual you simply wanted to lie.

[...]

Jeremy McDole, who was disabled, was shot and killed by police in September 2015. Police Chief Bobby Cummings said then that police had received a call that there was a man suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

When police arrived at the scene, they found that McDole, 28, was still armed with a .38-caliber gun.

In a video of the incident, police call out to McDole to drop his gun and put his hands up. McDole, who was paralyzed from the waist down, doesn't comply with the officers, and police open fire. Police asserted that McDole might fire his weapon at them.

[...]

From Tank: Settlement reached in police-involved shooting - CNN

How LOW can you GO Infowars?

You refuse to tell the truth by posting a source and link to the FACTS. Tank at post #10 does so and, as usual you simply wanted to lie.

[...]

[...]

From Tank: Settlement reached in police-involved shooting - CNN

How LOW can you GO Infowars?

21558875_472887579743090_406132806085716477_n.jpg

I kind of thought that too, he might have been sick of being in that chair , didn't want to do it himself so he took this route.

Yeah, you knew it before your first post but being a typical Troll, you just lied by omission.
i-5GJBmrS-XL.jpg

Forum List

Back