‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

How do you know he didn't ask in a polite and respectful way?

So when someone tells you they're taking what you paid for, you just kiss their ass.

Hey, folks. This is usually where Duckie takes his ball and sulks home.

Watch the video. The white guy raised his fists first which indicated that he wanted a fist fight. He got it!

The biggest bruise he likely got was to his sothun' klan pride!

What did you read out of it?

It's great fun making him look like a sissy
In Canada the elderly couple would just have to take the beating from the hate filled bat shit crazy Negro.

Here in the US (in the non Communist states) we are allow to carry and use an equalizer.

My equalizer is a Sig Sauer 365XL.

That asshole is from Canada. He has no concept of taking personal responsibility for his own safety.

Why even engage him in a discussion? He ain't worth it.

If some guy, regardless of color, tried to brutally attack me I would do what Florida law allows and stand my ground, which would mean the sonofabitch would be regretting it.
That good ol boy sho-ly did stan his groun! Lordy, he ass was all over da groun!

Watch the video. The white guy raised his fists first which indicated that he wanted a fist fight. He got it!

The biggest bruise he likely got was to his sothun' klan pride!

What did you read out of it?

Complete bullshit. The color of the assailant's clothing and skin and the color of the background made it impossible to say that he did not make a threatening move.

You're seeing what your racist ass wants to see. I saw the victim possibly lifting his hand to ward off a blow.

If there is reserve seating it is reasonable to question someone that is sitting in your seat.

It is unreasonable to beat somebody up for questioning you about the seat. However, that is the violent nature of Black culture.

Hope the asshole gets arrested and spend several years in jail for assault of an elderly person. In Florida if the person is elderly they tack on a few years on top of the penalty.

However, I fault the man a little bit. In Florida we have Constitutional carry meaning he could have had a gun with him and shot the sonofabitch that attacked him. But he didn't so maybe the next time he goes out to a place that has Negroes he should take an equalizer.

Example number 1,479 of Americans degrading into animals.

Another thing I noticed was there were barely any other people in the theater, despite the movie clearly already having started.

I guess even FL isn't exempt from Bidenomics.
I suggest a 9mm at his age.

Forum List

Back