‘Hard to watch’: 63-yr-old man gets brutal beating after asking younger couple to vacate his pre-paid movie theater seats

If I was the white guy I would have asked in a polite and respectful way, and then taken no for an answer.

The appearance of the black guy seemed to be sending a message to a white guy thinking he was tough. Come and take it!
But you still admit that the criminal here was the black guy who assaulted an innocent person, don’t you, and that he should go to jail?

Ah, another Democrat - blaming the victim.

But the answer is no. One time I was in a completely empty movie theater when a tall black came in and sat in the seat RIGHT in front of me. (Talk about passive-aggressive!) I wanted to say…..”excuuuuuuse me, a-hole, there are plenty of seats that don’t involve blocking my view” but instead I knew I was dealing with an asshole (with twice my strength) and just moved my seat.

BUT the blame still lies with the violent thug.
The tall black guy's mom was probably forced to sit in the back of the bus. Years later you got to suffer the 'mental' anguish and injury! Does it remind of how war against Russia is different from your wars against small and easy countries?

There might be more to the story? The older guy may have asked the couple to move in an uppity way.
Wouldn't that be highly probable for a white man in America, addressing a black man?

So now justice will likely be served according to skin colour, regardless of any question of right or wrong.

Vigilante justice becoming preferable to the authorities being called to settle the question?
What? So even if the white guy was rude, that entitles the black guy to commit an assault against him?

The tall black guy's mom was probably forced to sit in the back of the bus. Years later you got to suffer the 'mental' anguish and injury! Does it remind of how war against Russia is different from your wars against small and easy countries?
I doubt it. He was a lot younger than me, meaning that his mother was a kid in the 1970s.

Stop making excuses.

That has nothing to do with Jr breaking the law

If I was the white guy I would have asked in a polite and respectful way, and then taken no for an answer.

The appearance of the black guy seemed to be sending a message to a white guy thinking he was tough. Come and take it!

How do you know he didn't ask in a polite and respectful way?

So when someone tells you they're taking what you paid for, you just kiss their ass.

Hey, folks. This is usually where Duckie takes his ball and sulks home.

The old guy reserved the seats.

That's some lame left loon malarkey
That asshole is from Canada. He has no concept of taking personal responsibility for his own safety.

Why even engage him in a discussion? He ain't worth it.

If some guy, regardless of color, tried to brutally attack me I would do what Florida law allows and stand my ground, which would mean the sonofabitch would be regretting it.

That asshole is from Canada. He has no concept of taking personal responsibility for his own safety.

Why even engage him in a discussion? He ain't worth it.

If some guy, regardless of color, tried to brutally attack me I would do what Florida law allows and stand my ground, which would mean the sonofabitch would be regretting it.

It's great fun making him look like a sissy

Forum List

Back