Harris accepts CNN debate invitation for October 23

Naw, I figure if Trump doesn't show up, they'll just give her a free hour of airtime.

The real problem is, Trump is so demented at this point, his handlers want him nowhere near Harris or a debate podium.
Naw, I figure if Trump doesn't show up, they'll just give her a free hour of airtime.

Let them. Trump can set up a town hall on another network at the same time and give his own “debate”

Harris was offered a Fox debate and like we thought, she ran from it. Trump did two debates on dems terms, Harris won’t do any debates where they can’t give her an advantage.

lol so, let them give her an hour of air time.

How about your cackling loon do a debate in a more neutral environment?

Nah, we know she would never agree to that.
Nope, she hasn’t yet and doesn’t look like she will. She is fine with challenging debates on a friendly network.

If I were Trump, I’d make a campaign ad of that. Harris can only debate on networks who give her an advantage.

He said that early voting has already started so it's too late for debates.
He did debates the last two elections after early voting had started. And historically debates have always been I September/october. Why this time is it a reason to not debate?

He did debates the last two elections after early voting had started. And historically debates have always been I September/october. Why this time is it a reason to not debate?

Oh, I'm not sure actually.

He isn’t doing anymore either despite her challenge. So he’s afraid too. Right?

Actually you're probably right, he probably is but due to the fact that he just had a three against one on ABC, (although I still believe that he held his own really well) I think that he has every right to be.

Oh, I'm not sure actually.

Actually you're probably right, he probably is but due to the fact that he just had a three against one on ABC, (although I still believe that he held his own really well) I think that he has every right to be.
I agree that he has every right to be and is. Debating isn’t his strong suit IMO

I agree that he has every right to be and is. Debating isn’t his strong suit IMO

It's really hard for me to judge on his debating skills since I can admit that I'm bias lol but basing on the fact that Kamala lies every time that she opens her mouth, that's why I gave the last debate to him and it's obvious that he won the first one against Biden but that's because the poor guy's mind isn't there.

Forum List

Back