Harris calls young people “stupid”

To think that seemingly intelligent people will vote for this woman?

To think that seemingly intelligent people will vote for this woman?

Even kamel toe tells the truth sometimes...there can be no denying the prevalence of stupidity amongst the young...best evidence...think back to when you were young and all the stupid things you said and did.

I know. We're not dealing with bright bulbs

I think he (or she or it) is drunk or on drugs.

The posts made little sense to start.

Now, they make no sense.

When you only weigh 90 lbs, it doesn't take much.....but for him/her/it....the limit has been exceeded.

Even kamel toe tells the truth sometimes...there can be no denying the prevalence of stupidity amongst the young...best evidence...think back to when you were young and all the stupid things you said and did.

Especially if they are in Liberal Arts (and that is an insult to the term liber......a real liberal is a friend of conservatives) where the professors they are sucking on feed them all kinds of Marxist propaganda.

They think they know something....then....boom....reality hits.

Nate Silver has Trump ahead in terms of his chances of winning. That's all I care about.

Bullseye! Been there, done that. :(

Young people lack emotional intelligence

Hillary Clinton said that leftards are stupid, and she was right.

this thread is about young people and kamel toe...not hillary dickery dot.
Especially if they are in Liberal Arts (and that is an insult to the term liber......a real liberal is a friend of conservatives) where the professors they are sucking on feed them all kinds of Marxist propaganda.

They think they know something....then....boom....reality hits.

Nate Silver has Trump ahead in terms of his chances of winning. That's all I care about.
kamel toe is the sort of politician that goes whichever way the wind blows....or repeats what her advisor whispers in her ear...very few politicians will stand up for the truth though in this case she was correct.

Forum List

Back