Harris CNN interview tonight at 9 on CNN

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Just flipped to CNN and they're already down playing the interview. :auiqs.jpg: It sounds like Bash even tried to help Harris out but Harris was to dump to pick up. They not saying anything about Walz. I also read the interview only produced about 20 minutes of airtime. Cooper doesn't seem to know how long the upcoming interview will be. :rolleyes: CNN Jennings is saying the interview was strange...Axelrod is struggling. LOL, time to flip script to orange man bad.

Just flipped to CNN and they're already down playing the interview. :auiqs.jpg: It sounds like Bash even tried to help Harris out but Harris was to dump to pick up. They not saying anything about Walz. I also read the interview only produced about 20 minutes of airtime. Cooper doesn't seem to know how long the upcoming interview will be. :rolleyes: CNN Jennings is saying the interview was strange...Axelrod is struggling. LOL, time to flip script to orange man bad.
The brief take I saw was stunning. Kamala looks like she wants to hide under the table. LOL

Guess I'll have to miss that shitshow, Trump is having a 20,000 attendee "town hall" meeting with Tulsi, in La Crosse.

We were gonna go. But the wife couldn't get off work and it would be 10 PM before we got back home.

Guess I'll have to miss that shitshow, Trump is having a 20,000 attendee "town hall" meeting with Tulsi, in La Crosse.

We were gonna go. But the wife couldn't get off work and it would be 10 PM before we got back home.

Kamala couldn't get 20,000 with Meg the Stallion shakin her booty for her. :cul2:

IMG_1048.jpeg

Asked about banning fracking, Harris lies, small challenge from Bash :rolleyes: Harris screws up Bash's first name. :auiqs.jpg:

Immigration question...I can already see where the interview is going. Asking question allowing Harris to distance herself from past positions with little challenge to her flip flopping. This is being done for the debate so she can say she's addressed the issue.

So far this is a softball interview allowing Harris campaign to say Harris has addressed those issue and we're moving forward. I hope the TRUMP campaign is paying attention because this is Harris debate prep. She won't be challenged in the debate on her policy flip flops.

1 foreign policy question on Israel Harris supports Israel's right to defense and want 2 state solution,
Walz has bad grammar.
Once again no challenges to campaign talking points.

Dana Bash's questions are actually pretty good, but the follow up is really weak. She let Walz tap dance about his lies about carrying weapons in war and his own fetiliity treatments. Kamala has tripled down on MY VALUES HAVE NOT CHANGED. Huh? Oh so you are just lying about changing your positions on Green Energy, Fracking, The Border and the economy, GOT IT. You're a liar thanks for confirming.

The only Biden question needs to be who's running the country...but Bash sets up opportunity for Harris to compliment Biden. Harris proud to have served with biden, blah blah blah, Harris tries to pivot to TRUMP.

Forum List

Back