Harris Inflation Continues Crushing Middle Class – Only Donald Trump Has the Policies to Stop it

Tax cuts are inflationary. They increase demand and lower supply.
And”sending out stimulus checks” are a big part of what CAUSED high inflation in 2021 and 2022.

Jesus these people are stupid

And”sending out stimulus checks” are a big part of what CAUSED high inflation in 2021 and 2022.

Jesus these people are stupid
True hence why most rational people disagreed with harris and xiden and the left passing relief act of 2021

Bullshit. Government borrowing, spending, and the printing of new money is what causes inflation.

No, tax cuts do not cause inflation
Ah you found a guy with a law degree attached to a think tank disagreeing with most economists. Color me convinced lol.

Not only is what he says completely dependent on redefining inflation to fit his narrative it also is using this old Republican trope of "trickle down economics"

The idea that companies increasing their profits eventually leads to more consumption has been proven false over and over again, unless of course we're talking about consumption of things like private jets.

Guess what. Tax cuts means less government income. Leading to higher debt, and more money printed.

Ah you found a guy with a law degree attached to a think tank disagreeing with most economists. Color me convinced lol.

Not only is what he says completely dependent on redefining inflation to fit his narrative it also is using this old Republican trope of "trickle down economics"

The idea that companies increasing their profits eventually leads to more consumption has been proven false over and over again, unless of course we're talking about consumption of things like private jets.

Guess what. Tax cuts means less government income. Leading to higher debt, and more money printed.
After every major tax cut we saw increased tax revenue…because more people are working. So that sort of undermines your claim

Name one major exonomist that believes inflation isn’t caused by govt spending…I’ll wait

After every major tax cut we saw increased tax revenue…because more people are working. So that sort of undermines your claim

Name one major exonomist that believes inflation isn’t caused by govt spending…I’ll wait
By how much ? Never enough to cover the cost of them. They always create more debt. Two trillion in the case of the Trump tax cuts

Kumala doesn’t want to “go back” to prosperity.
Trump has an action plan ready to go when he gets in office, he genuinely cares and wants to take concrete actions to make things better.
Kamala can only state the obvious that things are bad and looking at her face when she says the American Dream is becoming more elusive, I see joy. Her joy comes from destroying the dreams and aspirations of the American people because she hates US.
President Trump, on the other hand, is motivated by the joy of helping people. Two kinds of joy: Kamala’s kind that comes from creating chaos and harm, enjoying the “fruits” of her labor; Trump’s kind that comes from implementing policies that help and enable the American people to achieve their dreams and enjoying seeing Americans thrive.

Here you can see how inflation here compares with other countries. Is the Biden administration guilty of inflation there?

Chart: McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal), Restaurants

Select Region: Africa America Asia Europe Oceania
1.Switzerland17.62 $
2.Israel14.55 $
3.Denmark14.13 $
4.Luxembourg13.31 $
5.Norway12.72 $
6.Netherlands12.20 $
7.Italy11.09 $
8.Germany11.09 $
9.France11.09 $
10.Finland11.09 $
11.Belgium11.09 $
12.Austria11.09 $
13.Canada11.05 $
14.Malta11.04 $
15.United States11.00 $
16.Uruguay10.81 $
17.Ireland10.54 $
18.Sweden10.25 $
19.Australia10.22 $

No it didn't. Not if you adjust it for inflation.

And yes government spending does cause inflation, in fact, all spending is inflationary to some degree. Since all spending puts strain on supply, and increases demand. So are a lot of other things.

Inflation is just ONE economic consideration. It just so happens this specific one is a political cudgel for you guys at the moment.

And since it's a complex matter it's easy to cherry pick if you want to be dishonest.

I'll say what I said before in this OP. Trump according to the OP will combat inflation.

He will do so by raising tariffs. This constrains supply and drives up prices.

His other major policy platform is mass deportations. Something that would disrupt the supply chain of most goods because of millions of people being taken out of the work force driving up the prices, it would increase wages in a labor market already near full employment, again driving up prices, and will decrease the tax revenue again causing inflation.

So pray tell, how does Trump suggest to stop inflation. The guy who has the single largest increase in debt during his watch. Something he was on a path to do even BEFORE COVID supercharged the process.

No it didn't. Not if you adjust it for inflation.

And yes government spending does cause inflation, in fact, all spending is inflationary to some degree. Since all spending puts strain on supply, and increases demand. So are a lot of other things.

Inflation is just ONE economic consideration. It just so happens this specific one is a political cudgel for you guys at the moment.

And since it's a complex matter it's easy to cherry pick if you want to be dishonest.

I'll say what I said before in this OP. Trump according to the OP will combat inflation.

He will do so by raising tariffs. This constrains supply and drives up prices.

His other major policy platform is mass deportations. Something that would disrupt the supply chain of most goods because of millions of people being taken out of the work force driving up the prices, it would increase wages in a labor market already near full employment, again driving up prices, and will decrease the tax revenue again causing inflation.

So pray tell, how does Trump suggest to stop inflation. The guy who has the single largest increase in debt during his watch. Something he was on a path to do even BEFORE COVID supercharged the process.
Yes, yes it has SOI Tax Stats - IRS Data Book | Internal Revenue Service

By how much ? Never enough to cover the cost of them. They always create more debt. Two trillion in the case of the Trump tax cuts
It's true that while revenue has gone up, spending has as well. The extra revenue has helped off set some of that debt, but until entitlements are reformed, medicare, and medicaid will continue to drive the debt.

It's true that while revenue has gone up, spending has as well. The extra revenue has helped off set some of that debt, but until entitlements are reformed, medicare, and medicaid will continue to drive the debt.
[/QUOTED]
We’ve been hearing that same tired rhetoric for a quarter century

Lesh agreed. and heck, even Dem leaders have mentioned it....it's just they continue to do nothing about it.

Dollar General sells bleach for a dollar for 96 ounces
I will look, at how small a bottle it is
20240922_100112.jpg

What crock of shit. The author claims that the only cause of inflation is creating new money.
Guess what? Tax cuts increase the debt and new money is created to pay the debt

Derp
you think the US Govt pays it's debt by simply printing more money? hahaha...then why do we have debt at all???

Forum List

Back