Harry Reid is a dirtbag but all the hate being thrown at him over the dead marines

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Is misdirected. He never blamed their deaths on the sequester but he did play politics with it.

Stay focused righties and dont play the misdirection game so many do.

It's all good. Everyone knows that the hate being thrown at him is from people that hate him anyway.

Yeah, I agree. I listened to his comments in full and he never said that their deaths were due to Sequester. He just inferred that Sequester may result in more incidents like this due to funding cuts, which is, of course, complete and utter bullshit. Nonetheless, his comments are being misconstrued.

OMG I detest the man, but you should see what Michael Moore said about him over the gun legislation.

I was going to start a thread on it, but it will fit in this thread. Yikes! Holy toledo. What the hell is wrong with people?

Too far. Very very wrong. Check it out.

“If a man with an assault weapon goes in to the school where Harry Reid’s grandchildren go to school tomorrow and kills his grandchildren, would he go in front of his microphone at 5:00 and say, ‘I know how Dianne [Feinstein] had to witness the mayor getting murdered, and I just–my grandchildren just got killed today, but, you know, we can’t get it passed ’cause we just don’t have the votes.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/too-far-...randkids-he-wouldnt-drop-assault-weapons-ban/

Last edited:
Reid is very deserving of everything he gets and then some. Reid insinuated that the sequester some how contributed to this accident and more would follow due to lower funding levels. Something seriously malfunctioned and caused the deaths of the Marines and funding had nothing to do with it and won't should another accident occur. Only an idiot unfamiliar with military training would make the kind of statement Reid did.

don't be surprised when in 2014 Harry will find a way to blame all of the deaths from Pearl Harbor on the Obama Sequester.

Forum List

Back