🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harvard professor: Start treating Christian conservatives like Nazis

He means Nazi's AFTER the end of WW II -- you know, when we put them on trial and hung them.

Only a tad extreme. I support just shaming the homophobes and bigots.

Or anyone who has a differing opinion from your own. Typical leftwing garbage.

Well what is this Harvard fat faggot waiting for??? Someone hand him a gun and tell him to come on down and deal with us.

Oh....and since most members of the military, police and NRA are right wingers....he's gonna have juuuuust a tad bit of resistance.

Our guns are really the only protection we have now. Liberals and Democrats have abandoned even the pretence that they respect the Constitution and the rule of law. When they start their violent revolution, we have to be ready for it.

And we are.

Right wingers dominate our military members and police. So....not sure how the left would "deal with us".

Our guns are really the only protection we have now. Liberals and Democrats have abandoned even the pretence that they respect the Constitution and the rule of law. When they start their violent revolution, we have to be ready for it.

And we are.

Right wingers dominate our military members and police. So....not sure how the left would "deal with us".
They have already started. Religion is being taken out of military life, and LGBT is being mandated. Christian conservatives will evacuate, and then the military will be firmly in the hands of the militant left. When that happens, we are all in a pretty pickle.

Liberals continue to evolve, growing more like ISIS daily, as seen with their increasing intolerance and hatred...

Last edited:

And we are.

They have already started. Religion is being taken out of military life, and LGBT is being mandated. Christian conservatives will evacuate, and then the military will be firmly in the hands of the militant left. When that happens, we are all in a pretty pickle.
It already is. Fed agents have no concept of anything except ' I do what I'm told' and/or the best way to justify their abuse of citizens.

And we are.

Won't matter. Leftists are cowards and pussies. If leftists took over the whole military they'd cry about a safe space in the field and cry when an enemy yelled at them.

We are well over 100 years away from lefties being a true physical threat to right wingers as a whole. They'd have to outnumber us 100 to 1.

But that fat queer Harvard professor should definitely go borrow a gun from Cambridge Police and come on down here to deal with us. He can start the whole process himself haha.

And we are.

It already is. Fed agents have no concept of anything except ' I do what I'm told' and/or the best way to justify their abuse of citizens.

Most federal agents are paper pushing desk jockeys. They too are no threat.

When liberals dominate the actual FIGHTING forces of the military and when they dominate the street cop ranks who deal with human conflict daily....then we worry. But....they don't even make up 5% of those I'd guess.

They're all talk.

Forum List

Back