Harvard Students Think ISIS Is Less Of A Threat Than America

This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?

Yes.

Next stupid question.

So explain how their influence is going to go global.

All it takes is a match to start a brush fire. 1.2 billion Muslims looking for a new world order. Control of ME oilfields is just one way to start a chain of events.

This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

The most galling aspect of this hatred toward this country is these people will take advantage of everything this country has to offer and then criticize it until the day their begin collecting their government pension at age 55.
That is correct. The goal of the college student of today is to acquire employment in the public sector. Why? Because public sector work is a continuation of the bubble existence these kids have known since they walked into kindergarten.
These people will not be the typical government worker bee. These students will be running for elected office or hitching a ride on the coat tails of a candidate hoping for a political appointment.

It's he participation trophy crowd come home to roost.... their whole lives these little useless, good-for-nothing twits have been told how special they are, no matter how unspecial they really are. They've never accomplished shit, and now their empty, shallow and useless lives are eating away at them and they must find a culprit... 'cause it sure ain't them... "I ain't me, it's the whole world that's wrong!"

Probably not.

The most galling aspect of this hatred toward this country is these people will take advantage of everything this country has to offer and then criticize it until the day their begin collecting their government pension at age 55.
That is correct. The goal of the college student of today is to acquire employment in the public sector. Why? Because public sector work is a continuation of the bubble existence these kids have known since they walked into kindergarten.
These people will not be the typical government worker bee. These students will be running for elected office or hitching a ride on the coat tails of a candidate hoping for a political appointment.

It's he participation trophy crowd come home to roost.... their whole lives these little useless, good-for-nothing twits have been told how special they are, no matter how unspecial they really are. They've never accomplished shit, and now their empty, shallow and useless lives are eating away at them and they must find a culprit... 'cause it sure ain't them... "I ain't me, it's the whole world that's wrong!"

I've had a very successful engineering career. WTF have you ever done?

Probably not.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?
Yes.

Next stupid question.

All it takes is a match to start a brush fire. 1.2 billion Muslims looking for a new world order. Control of ME oilfields is just one way to start a chain of events.

The main reason there is constant turmoil in the ME is because there are a bunch of factions that can't get along. This isn't going to change anything.

What do you think? What is a bigger threat to world peace — America or ISIS? Do you agree with the Harvard students?

The biggest threat to world peace is when these kids graduate and then get their jobs in all levels of the government, and in the democrat party when they start getting into elected positions of power....then they start trying to tear down the country they have been taught to hate...and then isis will be a problem because the people who should be stopping them will actually be sympathizing with them....sort of like now...

Probably not.

Nothing.

Only trained foreign troops in that region with 5th Special Forces Group.

I'm a retired Green Beret. But that doesn't compare to being an Engineer. Boy, that's some heavy shit!!!

:fu:

ISIS is in two countries, the US has invaded how many countries?

ISIS is a threat to US and its oil policy, the US is not a threat to US oil policy.

There's the difference, it's all how you want to look.
How long do you think it will take for ISIS to start launching attacks on US Soil?
Do you really think ISIS is a ragtag bunch of extremists who cannot see beyond the edge of the Arab world?
Please tell me you are not that naive.
For Christ's sake your own left wing president is the one that sent our military over there to battle these animals.
And why is this? Because Obama's advisers told him that if ISIS is not stopped or at least contained, the situation will soon be at our front door.
And as far as your side's whining about "blood for oil"..Two things ....If this president would get his head out of the collective ass of the enviro wacko green energy movement and permit us to harvest our own resource as well as tell the oil companies and auto manufacturers who have a vested interest in keeping out alternative fuels such as natural gas and methanol from being used to run autos, to go pound sand, we'd not have this issue. We could tell the MIddle East oil producers and the rest of OPEC to sell their oil elsewhere because we no longer are buying. Then ISIS can take over every square inch of the MIddle East and nobody would care.
Cut loose the Israeli military on these fucks and ISIS would not last a month.
And like it or not, the health of the world's economy is dependent upon the free flow of petroleum.

Probably not.

Nothing.

I'm a retired Green Beret. But that doesn't compare to being an Engineer. Boy, that's some heavy shit!!!

Don't let the fact that I wasn't talking to stop you from baring your teeth.

Probably not.

Yes.

Next stupid question.

You really are clueless.
Islamist extremists have infiltrated most of western Europe. I have no doubt there are cells of ISIS here already. Those Muslim camps in the US where people are being trained in military tactics and learning to use weapons of war? Are you really so blind as to believe they are doing this for self defense? And how long do you think it will take for these people to become interested in joining up with ISIS with the idea of wreaking havoc right here in the US?
Look you may want to ignore these issues in the hopes they simply go away, but the reality is the ultimate target of Muslim extremism is the United States.

Probably not.

Nothing.

Lemme guess.. sanitation engineer?

lol

What do you think? What is a bigger threat to world peace — America or ISIS? Do you agree with the Harvard students?

The biggest threat to world peace is when these kids graduate and then get their jobs in all levels of the government, and in the democrat party when they start getting into elected positions of power....then they start trying to tear down the country they have been taught to hate...and then isis will be a problem because the people who should be stopping them will actually be sympathizing with them....sort of like now...
Yeah..and these ISIS people start blowing up shit here, these Harvard intellectuals who've had their heads up their asses since they were 2 years old will wake up and say "What the hell just happened? This is not what its supposed to be. The professors said so."

Probably not.

Yes.

Next stupid question.

You really are clueless.
Islamist extremists have infiltrated most of western Europe. I have no doubt there are cells of ISIS here already. Those Muslim camps in the US where people are being trained in military tactics and learning to use weapons of war? Are you really so blind as to believe they are doing this for self defense? And how long do you think it will take for these people to become interested in joining up with ISIS with the idea of wreaking havoc right here in the US?
Look you may want to ignore these issues in the hopes they simply go away, but the reality is the ultimate target of Muslim extremism is the United States.

And you think our course of action is going to do anything to thwart a terror cell that's already here? Oh brother...

Probably not.

Nothing.

Doesn't matter.
Point being that an Engineer doesn't know everything.

Last edited:

Nothing.

Doesn't matter.
Point being that an Engineers doesn't know everything.

And a green beret does?

Probably not.

"I've had a very successful engineering career."

So, were you as successful as Choo Choo Charlie?

Or were you NOT as successful as Choo Choo Charlie?

And what did YOU use to make YOUR train run?

Forum List

Back