Harvard Students Think ISIS Is Less Of A Threat Than America

Americans are fed a steady diet of Bullshite from the Government/Corporate Media. If they saw the charred mangled bodies of the children their Government slaughtered, their views on War would likely change dramatically. But they only get the sanitized dumbed-down 'GO TEAM AMERICA!' nonsense. Show the dead children, and perspectives will change. Bet on that.

Don't forget your sunscreen when you head over to Syria to join your fellow America-haters, champ. If you happen to see a laser dot on the sand, run directly toward it.

I don't hate America.

You're quacking like a duck, Daffy.

Opposing some things your Government does, doesn't mean you hate your country.

You're walking like a duck, Donald.

Very sadly, i have to agree. Most International Polls taken, have concluded that...

"most polls" :rolleyes:

Yup, there's an obama acolyte alright.

Just stating the reality. The U.S. is around the world meddling way too much. ...

I know far-leftists like you are allergic to responsibility, Daffy, but it exists nonetheless.

I'm not a 'far-leftist.' And the U.S. is doing way too much meddling in the world. It's creating more problems. It's time to scale back.

Very sadly, i have to agree. Most International Polls taken, have concluded that...

"most polls" :rolleyes:

Yup, there's an obama acolyte alright.

Just stating the reality. The U.S. is around the world meddling way too much. ...

I know far-leftists like you are allergic to responsibility, Daffy, but it exists nonetheless.

I'm not a 'far-leftist.'...

Quack...quack...

Americans are fed a steady diet of Bullshite from the Government/Corporate Media. If they saw the charred mangled bodies of the children their Government slaughtered, their views on War would likely change dramatically. But they only get the sanitized dumbed-down 'GO TEAM AMERICA!' nonsense. Show the dead children, and perspectives will change. Bet on that.

Don't forget your sunscreen when you head over to Syria to join your fellow America-haters, champ. If you happen to see a laser dot on the sand, run directly toward it.

I don't hate America.

You're quacking like a duck, Daffy.

Opposing some things your Government does, doesn't mean you hate your country.

You're walking like a duck, Donald.

I don't hate America.

Carter says Obama "dropped the ball" on IS:
"'We let the Islamic state build up its money, capability and strength and weapons while it was still in Syria,' Carter said. “'Then when [ISIS] moved into Iraq, the Sunni Muslims didn’t object to their being there and about a third of the territory in Iraq was abandoned.'

"Carter added that the use of ground troops in addition to the current air campaign could ensure the U.S. succeeds in Iraq. 'If we keep on working in Iraq and have some ground troops to follow up when we do our bombing, there is a possibility of success,' he said."

The same success we've enjoyed from Vietnam to Libya, no doubt.

Jimmy Carter President Obama Dropped the Ball On Islamic State Threat

"'We let the Islamic state build up its money, capability and strength and weapons while it was still in Syria,' Carter said. “'Then when [ISIS] moved into Iraq, the Sunni Muslims didn’t object to their being there and about a third of the territory in Iraq was abandoned.'

"Carter added that the use of ground troops in addition to the current air campaign could ensure the U.S. succeeds in Iraq. 'If we keep on working in Iraq and have some ground troops to follow up when we do our bombing, there is a possibility of success,' he said."

This is the whole point with Obama. Obama leads from BEHIND. He is neither proactive nor is he forward thinking. Everything this inept clown does is for the "political good" of his party - NOT America. As I have stated on numerous occasions on this forum - this war is only in it's beginning phases. It WILL last 30-40 years (or possibly longer). Glenn Beck was laughed at and belittled when he warned of a "coming Caliphate" over 2 years ago. The left called him a crack pot.

Who's laughing now? Unless, and until we have a leader capable of doing what MUST be done - this will not only continue but will continue to grow exponentially. Get used to war America and "let slip the dogs of war". Either that or begin converting to Islam.

This is the whole point with Obama. Obama leads from BEHIND. He is neither proactive nor is he forward thinking. Everything this inept clown does is for the "political good" of his party - NOT America. As I have stated on numerous occasions on this forum - this war is only in it's beginning phases. It WILL last 30-40 years (or possibly longer). Glenn Beck was laughed at and belittled when he warned of a "coming Caliphate" over 2 years ago. The left called him a crack pot.

Who's laughing now? Unless, and until we have a leader capable of doing what MUST be done - this will not only continue but will continue to grow exponentially. Get used to war America and "let slip the dogs of war". Either that or begin converting to Islam.
When you refer to ..."a leader capable of doing what MUST be done," do you mean killing, maiming, and displacing millions of additional innocent civilians?

When you refer to ..."a leader capable of doing what MUST be done," do you mean killing, maiming, and displacing millions of additional innocent civilians?

Naw.....I guess we should just sit back and wait for them to come here and kill and maim and displace millions of innocent american civilians. That's EXACTLY what I mean.Kill them BEFORE they kill us. Stop this constant threat while we can. Of course, that would mean that we become MEN and not pussies. Can't have that, now can we??

I think Harvard's a freaking threat to peace.

what a bunch of loons. This is what happens when your schools sell out to progressivism.

Naw.....I guess we should just sit back and wait for them to come here and kill and maim and displace millions of innocent american civilians. That's EXACTLY what I mean.Kill them BEFORE they kill us. Stop this constant threat while we can. Of course, that would mean that we become MEN and not pussies. Can't have that, now can we??
You're afraid IS will steal your daughter or make you go to mosque, Sissy?

Some rich kid living in wealthy gated liberal isolation is a stupid mislead dingleberry and believes in the vampire Easter bunny , not feeling it kids.

I think Harvard's a freaking threat to peace.

what a bunch of loons. This is what happens when your schools sell out to progressivism.
Neither Harvard nor IS is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world...

That would be the U-S-A

Forum List

Back