Harvard Students Think ISIS Is Less Of A Threat Than America

They are intelligent. But their mommies and daddies always paid their bills for them and they know nothing about the real world. Why would they?

They are not all so intelligent, and not all rich. No excuses.

None of them had the same reasoning, they ALL THOUGHT for themselves...so I'd say it is NOT Harvard that is teaching them this...otherwise they would all be in lockstep, with their reasoning.
Some are more susceptible than others.

I made it through 4 years of college without being indoctrinated.

So what did you do with your BS in Bible Study?
I never studied the Bible.

I went to Journalism school at San Diego State Univ.

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

Mud you are one funny guy.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

So now I can't disagree with them or it's nothing but hatred?

Thats the bar you set. Everyone who doesnt think America is infallible "hates" America to you. Seems like your logic doesnt work the other way around huh?

BTW, what do they call an attitude that feels somebody who saws heads off, rapes women, murders 6mo old babies is better than the country they were born in? I wouldn't call it admiration or love.

Who said Isis was better? No one. Strawman destroyed

The question was in the headline numb-nuts

Is there another headline somewhere I'm not seeing? This headline says
Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS, ‘We Are To Blame For A Lot’

Wheres the one that says "which is better the US or Isis?"

Oh, you want to play word games now, cuz you're getting your butt kicked. If one is worse than the other logic tells us that one is better than the other.

ISIS has Camels that can fly 800kts at 25,000 feet and drop smart bombs down your chimney, of course ISIS is more dangerous than America ...

lock and load, those same camels are learning to swim the Atlantic and the Pacific and torpedo aircraft carriers as we speak ...

be afraid, be VERY afraid, Muddy is.

Well the commies has now taken over Harvard just like they have many other Universities. that was one of their states goals in the Communist Manifesto

and this where the man you put in President went school. gives you the warm fuzzies I hope

we have SERIOUS enemy's within folks. you better wake the hell up

Created and produced by the Republican Party.
Yeah, that's the ticket....

images

I LOVED Jon Lovitz when he used to do this bit on SNL!!!

:D

Mud you are one funny guy.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

Thats the bar you set. Everyone who doesnt think America is infallible "hates" America to you. Seems like your logic doesnt work the other way around huh?

BTW, what do they call an attitude that feels somebody who saws heads off, rapes women, murders 6mo old babies is better than the country they were born in? I wouldn't call it admiration or love.

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS, ‘We Are To Blame For A Lot’

Oh, you want to play word games now, cuz you're getting your butt kicked. If one is worse than the other logic tells us that one is better than the other.

False logic tells you that. But you said that the question was there...it wasnt. I said no one said Isis was better than America. And they didnt.

Soo why are you coming at me for stating facts? Your strawman fell apart. Your bad

ISIS has Camels that can fly 800kts at 25,000 feet and drop smart bombs down your chimney, of course ISIS is more dangerous than America ...

lock and load, those same camels are learning to swim the Atlantic and the Pacific and torpedo aircraft carriers as we speak ...

Oh yeah and count me amongst the people who say that some idiots who talk tough in the desert with sharp knives and no navy, Air Force or real weapons arent a danger to America.

Pussies

Shiete the fuck up and Siete the fuck down!
Hunter: At least ten ISIS fighters have been caught coming across the border in Texas.

By Jim Geraghty
October 8, 2014 7:30 AM

ISIS Fighters Getting Caught Coming Across the U.S.-Mexican Border National Review Online

Last edited:

A few guys with box-cutters killed around 3000 in NYC on 911.

You suckasses never fail to amaze me.

No

False logic tells you that. But you said that the question was there...it wasnt. I said no one said Isis was better than America. And they didnt.

Soo why are you coming at me for stating facts? Your strawman fell apart. Your bad
No. You're trying to distract because you can't win the argument.

I guess you have a problem with logic. Can't recognize a synonym. Everything must be spelled out for you, so you resort to arguing over symantecs rather than context.

Last edited:

I'm skeert !

Tj

I'm skeert !
Thanks fer the input Shit.

I'm skeert !

Way to mock those that died on 9/11. Typical far left mentality..

No

No. You're trying to distract because you can't win the argument.

I guess you have a problem with logic. Can't recognize a synonym. Everything must be spelled out for you, so you resort to arguing over symantecs rather than context.

What arguement? You said something that wasnt there. I pointed it out. You agreed.

There is no argument.

Here is the amount of money this country gives to foreign countries.

NextCity_Detroit_FINAL_640_janik_640_1326_80.jpg

I wonder how much money in AIDS relief ISIS has given to countries around the world? Has ISIS given relief to Haiti after earthquakes?

How much relief have they volunteered?

HOW MUCH FUCKING RELIEF!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!

You fucking liberals are nothing but miserable, ungrateful, sacks of shit. Good for nothing. Go fuck yourselves.

ISIS is in two countries, the US has invaded how many countries?

ISIS is a threat to US and its oil policy, the US is not a threat to US oil policy.

There's the difference, it's all how you want to look.
Yeah, and we make them dig their own graves before we saw off their heads all of the time.

Oh!!! That's ISIS.

*sorry*

And why do you think they do this?

The US has an armed force that spends more than then next NINE COUNTRIES put together. They can't win on the battlefield. So they don't even try.
They win by getting the hearts and minds, not in a positive way, of their enemy. And it works. They can kill one person and scare the hell out of the west. We're over there bombing the hell out of them, and so what?

It's tactics. They use what they have, and they use what works.

If the US wasn't there killing people, they wouldn't need such tactics.

ISIS is in two countries, the US has invaded how many countries?

ISIS is a threat to US and its oil policy, the US is not a threat to US oil policy.

There's the difference, it's all how you want to look.
Yeah, and we make them dig their own graves before we saw off their heads all of the time.

Oh!!! That's ISIS.

*sorry*

And why do you think they do this?

The US has an armed force that spends more than then next NINE COUNTRIES put together. They can't win on the battlefield. So they don't even try.
They win by getting the hearts and minds, not in a positive way, of their enemy. And it works. They can kill one person and scare the hell out of the west. We're over there bombing the hell out of them, and so what?

It's tactics. They use what they have, and they use what works.

If the US wasn't there killing people, they wouldn't need such tactics.
Phffffft....

:bsflag:

Here is the amount of money this country gives to foreign countries.

NextCity_Detroit_FINAL_640_janik_640_1326_80.jpg

I wonder how much money in AIDS relief ISIS has given to countries around the world? Has ISIS given relief to Haiti after earthquakes?

How much relief have they volunteered?

HOW MUCH FUCKING RELIEF!?!?!!?!?!!?!!?!

You fucking liberals are nothing but miserable, ungrateful, sacks of shit. Good for nothing. Go fuck yourselves.

I guess the Republicans weren't in charge of the worst economic crisis since the great depression that caused this problem then.

I guess Republicans never gave aid to any of these countries.

Did Bush stop giving aid?
directusaid.jpg

Clearly Bush is a liberal.

Forum List

Back