Harvard Students Think ISIS Is Less Of A Threat Than America

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?
Yes.

Next stupid question.

So explain how their influence is going to go global.
You really are clueless.
Islamist extremists have infiltrated most of western Europe. I have no doubt there are cells of ISIS here already. Those Muslim camps in the US where people are being trained in military tactics and learning to use weapons of war? Are you really so blind as to believe they are doing this for self defense? And how long do you think it will take for these people to become interested in joining up with ISIS with the idea of wreaking havoc right here in the US?
Look you may want to ignore these issues in the hopes they simply go away, but the reality is the ultimate target of Muslim extremism is the United States.

And you think our course of action is going to do anything to thwart a terror cell that's already here? Oh brother...
Dude, terror-cells need funding. If these creeps establish a strategic location where they can plan and fund terrorist actions against infidels they'll make Iran look tame in comparison. The point of invading Iraq in the first place was to prevent this.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?
Yes.

Next stupid question.

You really are clueless.
Islamist extremists have infiltrated most of western Europe. I have no doubt there are cells of ISIS here already. Those Muslim camps in the US where people are being trained in military tactics and learning to use weapons of war? Are you really so blind as to believe they are doing this for self defense? And how long do you think it will take for these people to become interested in joining up with ISIS with the idea of wreaking havoc right here in the US?
Look you may want to ignore these issues in the hopes they simply go away, but the reality is the ultimate target of Muslim extremism is the United States.

And you think our course of action is going to do anything to thwart a terror cell that's already here? Oh brother...
Dude, terror-cells need funding. If these creeps establish a strategic location where they can plan and fund terrorist actions against infidels they'll make Iran look tame in comparison. The point of invading Iraq in the first place was to prevent this.

Wouldn't you think that the devastation we've wreaked in that region over the last 13 years would have had some lasting effect? How's this going to be any different?

Yes.

Next stupid question.

You really are clueless.

Wouldn't you think that the devastation we've wreaked in that region over the last 13 years would have had some lasting effect? How's this going to be any different?
The region has been a hotbed of havoc going back into antiquity. Arab intolerance and Islamic fanaticism are nothing new, and they are not killing each other at America's behest. Idiots believe that Middle-East history began with Bush's invasion of Iraq.

You really are clueless.

The region has been a hotbed of havoc going back into antiquity. Arab intolerance and Islamic fanaticism are nothing new, and they are not killing each other at America's behest. Idiots believe that Middle-East history began with Bush's invasion of Iraq.

We're the beneficiaries of US policy going back to the 50's but in the last 13 years, we've really upped our game.

We're the beneficiaries of US policy going back to the 50's but in the last 13 years, we've really upped our game.
I've no idea what you're trying to say. Regardless, the Middle East has not been a place of happy and prosperous people in a very long time. They've been slaughtering themselves and others for millennia, but now we are being asked to believe that the overthrow of a dictator with the blood of a million or so fellow Muslims instigated all the ill will towards the west and America in particular.

apparently the younger generation pays no attention to the BS fear factor Fox News feeds it's idiots. These same kids grew up listening to adults lie about mushroom clouds and orange alerts. Now they're older and smart enough accept FACTS over FICTION.

Okay. Back to the OP.

Here's a pisser for you Libbies.

Saudi donates $20m to Harvard
Money will fund Islamic studies

By Charles A. Radin, Globe Staff | December 13, 2005

A Saudi Arabian prince who is one of the world's richest people is giving $20 million to Harvard to establish a university-wide program in Islamic studies, Harvard officials said yesterday.

Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, whose net worth was estimated by Forbes magazine this year as $23.7 billion, is also donating $20 million to Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., to promote Muslim-Christian dialogue and understanding.

Saudi donates 20m to Harvard - The Boston Globe

Harvard Islamic Society - Harvard Computer Society
www.hcs.harvard.edu/his/
Harvard University

We appreciate any aid and donations, whatever the size. ... We are proud to announce the next executive board of Harvard Islamic Society that will be ...

Harvard receives $20M gift for Islamic Studies Program
news.harvard.edu/gazette/2005/12.15/03-islam.html
Harvard University

Dec 15, 2005 - 12) announced the creation of a University-wide program on Islamic studies, made possible by a $20 million giftfrom Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal ...

Saudi Prince Donates $40 Million to Harvard, Georgetown ...
abcnews.go.com › International
ABC News

Dec 13, 2005 - A Saudi prince has donated $20 million each toHarvard University and Georgetown University to advanceIslamic studies and further ...

Saudi Gives $20 Million to Georgetown - Washington Post
Washington Post Breaking News World US DC News AnalysisEducation
The Washington Post

Dec 13, 2005 - "As you know, since the 9/11 events, the image of Islam has been ... He said his gifts to Georgetown andHarvard will be used "to teach about ...

Donate to HUMA | Harvard University Muslim Alumni
harvardmuslim
alumni.org/?q=donate

Support the Harvard University Muslim Alumni and the.Harvard Muslim Life Fund. As a young organization with ambitious plans to strengthen our Harvard ...

Muslim Life Fund | Harvard University Muslim Alumni
harvardmuslim
alumni.org/muslim-life-fund

The survey results showed that Muslims at Harvard want a qualified, paid ... You can still donate, though, and the money will be used to fund the Muslim Life ...

Harvard University Muslim Alumni
harvardmuslim
alumni.org/

Harvard University Muslim Alumni ... We need your help to build a strong network of Harvard Muslim alumni ... Allcontributions to HUMA are tax-deductible.

Schools accept prince's money | Yale Daily News
yaledailynews.com/blog/.../schools-accept-princes-mone...
Yale Daily News

Jan 9, 2006 - 12, after Alwaleed discussed providing financial support for Islamic studies with ... Harvard will use thedonation — one of the 25 highest in the ...
Saudi donates $20m to Harvard - The Boston Globe

Saudi Prince Gives Millions to Harvard and Georgetown ...
www.nytimes.com/2005/12/13/.../13donation.html
The New York Times

Dec 13, 2005 - Harvard and Georgetown Universities have received $20 million donations and will use them to finance Islamic studies.
Now, why in Heaven's name would wealthy Middle Eastern rulers and others donate millions and millions of dollars to our Universities and Colleges in America, hmm?

The OP is the answer.

Libs, you would have scoffed without seeing these results posted in the OP, of these donations which started decades ago and are now bearing fruit.

This OP is the proof.

I expect you all will recognize the fact that Muslims are perpetuating and expanding an ongoing, decades long American campaign of stealth Jihad. And I hope you will join the rest of us loyal Americans who find this situation completely unacceptable.

Last edited:
This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

Mud you are one funny guy.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

Oh yeah and count me amongst the people who say that some idiots who talk tough in the desert with sharp knives and no navy, Air Force or real weapons arent a danger to America.

Pussies

Oh yeah and count me amongst the people who say that some idiots who talk tough in the desert with sharp knives and no navy, Air Force or real weapons arent a danger to America.

Pussies
.Al Qaeda had no navy, air force or '"real" weapons

Trust me, you are counted as an idiot and a pussy by most.

Well if you go by the numbers, it's not even close. America has slaughtered far more people around the world than ISIS could ever dream of doing. ISIS has a long long way to go to catch up. And in recent international Polls, the U.S. was rated the biggest threat to World Peace. No other nation besides possibly Great Britain, meddles more in other nations' affairs than the U.S. does.

And on the domestic front, there's no doubt Big Brother is a far greater threat to our Freedom & Liberty than ISIS is. That's not even close either. So this study's conclusions are actually pretty reasonable. And i don't compliment Communists/Progressives often. But they are onto something with this one.

This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.

Probably not.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

No one with any sense or sensibility could even dream up what you defecate on these pages regularly and with astonishingly, disgustingly little effort.

Pussies
.Al Qaeda had no navy, air force or '"real" weapons

Trust me, you are counted as an idiot and a pussy by most.

Cool, I love when someone makes it about me and not what I say. Thanks buddy

Probably not.

No one with any sense or sensibility could even dream up what you defecate on these pages regularly and with astonishingly, disgustingly little effort.

You too! Thanks for not even being able to challenge anything I said. When you start in about me I know you cant attack my ideas *wink*

Forum List

Back