Harvard Students Think ISIS Is Less Of A Threat Than America

I conducted a Poll here a couple months back. The Poll question was 'Is the U.S. Government more a threat to your way of life than ISIS?' And overwhelmingly USMB posters voted 'Yes.' Just thought i'd throw that out there.

Oh yeah and count me amongst the people who say that some idiots who talk tough in the desert with sharp knives and no navy, Air Force or real weapons arent a danger to America.

Pussies
.Al Qaeda had no navy, air force or '"real" weapons

Trust me, you are counted as an idiot and a pussy by most.

Cool, I love when someone makes it about me and not what I say. Thanks buddy

This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.

Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

Mud you are one funny guy.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

No one with any sense or sensibility could even dream up what you defecate on these pages regularly and with astonishingly, disgustingly little effort.

You too! Thanks for not even being able to challenge anything I said. When you start in about me I know you cant attack my ideas *wink*
It was certainly about you and a very stupid thing you said.

Oh yeah and count me amongst the people who say that some idiots who talk tough in the desert with sharp knives and no navy, Air Force or real weapons arent a danger to America.

Pussies

You'd think that given how hard it is to gain admittance to Harvard, these kids might be intelligent and have some idea of what they're talking about. Oh wait, they probably do.
Probably not.

They only know what they're being taught. They're being taught to hate the country of their birth every single day. They can't even consider opposing viewpoints yet because they haven't enough first-hand experience to make a true judgment on it.

Every criticism to you is "hatred". Blind fawning is the only way in your sick head to show "love"

Then you complain about someone not being able to handle opposing viewpoints while you tell everyone you disagree with America Haters and Commies.

No one with any sense or sensibility could even dream up what you defecate on these pages regularly and with astonishingly, disgustingly little effort.

You too! Thanks for not even being able to challenge anything I said. When you start in about me I know you cant attack my ideas *wink*
It was certainly about you and a very stupid thing you said.

I know, I can tell by the way you skipped it entirely and launched your Ad Hominem attacks

This is the kind of nonsensical psycho babble they're teaching our kids at Harvard:

Harvard Students Say America A Bigger Threat Than ISIS 8216 We Are To Blame For A Lot 8217 Video

Probably not.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?

Yes.

Next stupid question.

So explain how their influence is going to go global.

Your typing away on your keyboard where? Its already global and has been.

Well if you go by the numbers, it's not even close. America has slaughtered far more people around the world than ISIS could ever dream of doing. ISIS has a long long way to go to catch up. And in recent international Polls, the U.S. was rated the biggest threat to World Peace. No other nation besides possibly Great Britain, meddles more in other nations' affairs than the U.S. does.

And on the domestic front, there's no doubt Big Brother is a far greater threat to our Freedom & Liberty than ISIS is. That's not even close either. So this study's conclusions are actually pretty reasonable. And i don't compliment Communists/Progressives often. But they are onto something with this one.

America is a benign entity compared to the malignancy of the Islamic Jihad that's at war with us and they are quickly exploiting our weaknesses.

Well meaning: Democrats. Liberals. Progressives. The Misinformed. The Uninformed. The Propagandized. The graduates of our institutions of higher learning all across America.

Well if you go by the numbers, it's not even close. America has slaughtered far more people around the world than ISIS could ever dream of doing. ISIS has a long long way to go to catch up. And in recent international Polls, the U.S. was rated the biggest threat to World Peace. No other nation besides possibly Great Britain, meddles more in other nations' affairs than the U.S. does.

And on the domestic front, there's no doubt Big Brother is a far greater threat to our Freedom & Liberty than ISIS is. That's not even close either. So this study's conclusions are actually pretty reasonable. And i don't compliment Communists/Progressives often. But they are onto something with this one.

America is a benign entity compared to the malignancy of the Islamic Jihad that's at war with us and they are quickly exploiting our weaknesses.

Well meaning: Democrats. Liberals. Progressives. The Misinformed. The Uninformed. The Propagandized. The graduates of our institutions of higher learning all across America.

Take an objective look at the numbers. They tell the tale. America has slaughtered Thousands & Thousands of people all around the World for many years. ISIS will never achieve those kind of numbers. They're just a ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters.

But that being said, i focus more on the domestic front. Our Government is by far a bigger threat to our Freedom & Liberty than ISIS could ever be.

And in recent international Polls, the U.S. was rated the biggest threat to World Peace.

By the very people who look to the U.S. to provide their countries with protection from aggressor nations like Russia and China...and now islamic expansionists

if you go by the numbers, it's not even close. America has slaughtered far more people around the world than ISIS could ever dream of doing.

Sorry, we haven't slaughtered anyone around the world...we fight wars against evil people....who hide behind civilians...they cause the death of those people, not us...

Pussies

Probably not.

What? You expressed an idea?

I thought we were playing "pile on."

And in recent international Polls, the U.S. was rated the biggest threat to World Peace.

By the very people who look to the U.S. to provide their countries with protection from aggressor nations like Russia and China...and now islamic expansionists

if you go by the numbers, it's not even close. America has slaughtered far more people around the world than ISIS could ever dream of doing.

Sorry, we haven't slaughtered anyone around the world...we fight wars against evil people....who hide behind civilians...they cause the death of those people, not us...

Tomato Tomahto

Take an objective look at the numbers. They tell the tale. America has slaughtered Thousands & Thousands of people all around the World for many years. ISIS will never achieve those kind of numbers. They're just a ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters.

But that being said, i focus more on the domestic front. Our Government is by far a bigger threat to our Freedom & Liberty than ISIS could ever be.

Once we get REAL, PATRIOTIC AMERICANS in the WH & Federal government and they return this country to some semblance of competent, drama free operation, we can eliminate that enemy from your enemies list.

The enemy is within the wire but is still from without.

It's he participation trophy crowd come home to roost.... their whole lives these little useless, good-for-nothing twits have been told how special they are, no matter how unspecial they really are. They've never accomplished shit, and now their empty, shallow and useless lives are eating away at them and they must find a culprit... 'cause it sure ain't them... "I ain't me, it's the whole world that's wrong!"

I've had a very successful engineering career. WTF have you ever done?

Nothing.

Only trained foreign troops in that region with 5th Special Forces Group.

I'm a retired Green Beret. But that doesn't compare to being an Engineer. Boy, that's some heavy shit!!!

:fu:

Don't let the fact that I wasn't talking to stop you from baring your teeth.

Doesn't matter.
Point being that an Engineers doesn't know everything.

And a green beret does?
No, but considering the fact that I helped train these people, I was a counter-insurgency expert, and my unit is currently there today and I'm still in contact with them, yeah

"ISIS will never achieve those kind of numbers. They're just a ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters."

afdi-hamas-is-isis-ad-crop-no-disclaimer-2.jpg

There are 300 MILLION Jihadists on Earth.

Is that enough of a threat for you?

The Jihadists have a long long way to go to catch up with the U.S. America has slaughtered far more people than the Jihadists could ever even fantasize about doing. We're the absolute best at killing & maiming. No one does it better. WE'RE #1!! USA!! USA!! WHAT WHAT!!

I've had a very successful engineering career. WTF have you ever done?

Nothing.

Only trained foreign troops in that region with 5th Special Forces Group.

I'm a retired Green Beret. But that doesn't compare to being an Engineer. Boy, that's some heavy shit!!!

:fu:

Don't let the fact that I wasn't talking to stop you from baring your teeth.

Doesn't matter.
Point being that an Engineers doesn't know everything.

And a green beret does?
No, but considering the fact that I helped train these people, I was a counter-insurgency expert, and my unit is currently there today and I'm still in contact with them, yeah

Let me ask you this then. If the concept of a terror cell is such an effective means of creating havoc, why don't we use it? It seems like a well funded military like ours could use this in an incredibly cost-effective way.

"ISIS will never achieve those kind of numbers. They're just a ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters."

There are 300 MILLION Jihadists on Earth.

Is that enough of a threat for you?

More than i would like. That's for sure.

Probably not.

So now I can't disagree with them or it's nothing but hatred?

BTW, what do they call an attitude that feels somebody who saws heads off, rapes women, murders 6mo old babies is better than the country they were born in? I wouldn't call it admiration or love.

Probably not.

So you apparently think a rag tag group of fundamentalist extremists pose a greater threat to world peace than the primary world empire that profits greatly from military weapons development and control of resources in just about every region?
Yes.

Next stupid question.

So explain how their influence is going to go global.
All it takes is a match to start a brush fire. 1.2 billion Muslims looking for a new world order. Control of ME oilfields is just one way to start a chain of events.

The main reason there is constant turmoil in the ME is because there are a bunch of factions that can't get along. This isn't going to change anything.

And I'd guess you haven't a clue as to what they are fighting about and why it matters to US.

Until you do, STFU.

Americans are fed a steady diet of Bullshite from the Government/Corporate Media. If they saw the charred mangled bodies of the children their Government slaughtered, their views on War would likely change dramatically. But they only get the sanitized dumbed-down 'GO TEAM AMERICA!' nonsense. Show the dead children, and perspectives will change. Bet on that.

Forum List

Back