Harvey Milk Stamp Commemorated Today May 22nd 2014 At The Whitehouse

Does LGBT embracing Harvey Milk & forcing gay marriage on states affecting your vote?

• I'm a gay advocate and no, I'll vote democrat

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm ambivalent and no, I'll probably still vote democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a middle voter and yes, I'm thinking of voting more conservative because of it.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I'm a middle voter democrat and thinking of switching parties now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't let my children near these two

they are so morally bankrupted, they think we care about some nobody called, Harvey milk who did nothing outstanding but be homosexual..

Just like I was there and applauded when San Diego was the first to re-name a street in Hillcrest "Harvey Milk St".....I applaud this stamp. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
So you as a gay person actually know and approve of Harvey Milk's treatment of Jack Mckinley?

"treatment of"? Clarify, please. :D

You know, what you've read here ad nauseum, plus my signature which has been readable for many months now, plus Milk's biography...The Mayor of Castro Street? Visit the link of the thread you've also read from the OP.

You know precisely what I meant. Shame on you for pretending a sex crime against a juvenile didn't exist.

More information about pedophile, Harvey Milk:

And it wasn’t just adult men with whom Milk had sex. Sprigg recounts that Milk was also fond of teenage boys. In fact, one of his live-in relationships was a pederastic relationship with a 16-year-old boy when Milk was 33. Yes, I can understand why Obama wanted to honor him and Schwarzenegger thinks children should commemorate him.

**snip**

The most shocking omission from the film and likely from the tall tales California public school teachers tell their young students is that Harvey Milk was a huge supporter of Reverend Jim Jones:

**snip**

Milk occasionally spoke at Jones’s San Francisco–based headquarters, promoted Jones through his newspaper columns, and defended the Peoples Temple from its growing legion of critics. Jones provided conscripted “volunteers” for Milk’s campaigns to distribute leaflets by the tens of thousands. Milk returned the favor by abusing his position of public trust on behalf of Jones’s criminal endeavors.

**snip**

This is the man that homosexuals and their allies celebrate and seek to promote as a hero in our taxpayer-subsidized schools. In their effort to exalt Milk as a civil rights hero in public schools to young, naive students, the truth about him is concealed.
The Truth About Harvey Milk | Illinois Family Institute

Milk wasn't killed because he was a homosexual but because he was a conniving back-stabber and dirty politician:

Secrets About Harvey Milk's Life and Murder Revealed by New "Double Play" Book and DVD

SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - September 22, 2010) - "What really made Dan White assassinate San Francisco Supervisor Harvey Milk and Mayor George Moscone?"

**snip**

Milk betrayed White. Milk fooled White into thinking he supported White's only important legislation, but then at the last minute defeated it.
Milk plotted against White. White overheard Milk phone the city attorney to block White's reappointment as supervisor.
Secrets About Harvey Milk's Life and Murder Revealed by New "Double Play" Book and DVD

So you as a gay person actually know and approve of Harvey Milk's treatment of Jack Mckinley?

"treatment of"? Clarify, please. :D

You know, what you've read here ad nauseum, plus my signature which has been readable for many months now, plus Milk's biography...The Mayor of Castro Street? Visit the link of the thread you've also read from the OP.

You know precisely what I meant. Shame on you for pretending a sex crime against a juvenile didn't exist.

How about the Reader's Digest version of one of your posts. :D

Harvey Milk, imperfect as he was, took a bullet for the gay civil rights in America...just like Martin Luther King Jr., imperfect as he was, took a bullet for black civil rights in America.

This is what the left does. Take the most pathetic gutter bound piece of shit person you could possibly imagine an make them a hero.

Ted Kennedy- Murderer, drunk. Lefty hero of the people.
Che- Mass murderer. T-shirt emblem.
Milk- Pedophile, crook. Stamp photo.

Dorn, Ayers, Mao...shit the list goes on forever.

This is what the left does. Take the most pathetic gutter bound piece of shit person you could possibly imagine an make them a hero.

Harvey Milk was not a pedophile.

But it seems that some have to lie about him to make their.....er......"point".

Just like I was there and applauded when San Diego was the first to re-name a street in Hillcrest "Harvey Milk St".....I applaud this stamp. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why?.....Why wait all this time to do this?
Smells like a political move. Shame on whomever came up with this idea.
I am not a supporter of commemorating people based on 'causes'.
Save for Mr. Milk's sexual orientation and that he was murdered, Milk is of no other significant or historical significance. He did not accomplish anything of note while Mayor of SFO.
So the only possibility remaining is politics. Shameful.

So...you also disapprove of MLB's retiring of Jackie Robinson's number?

Yer kidding, right?
First...That is the MLB. Not a government entity.
Second. Jackie Robinson is a historical figure known the world over.
Harvey Milk? If I were to go to a large city and ask any person under the age of 40 who is Jackie Robinson, they'd know or at least have heard of him. If I asked the same question about Harvey Milk and I would more often than not hear "who's that?"...
Like I stated earlier, had Milk not been the first gay mayor of SFO, his only historical significance was that he was killed while in office.
The fact is the only thing that is significant here is the late Milk's choice of sex partners.
That makes this stamp a political cause.

The point being he was a pedophile? No need to lie to make that point the truth does it. The only way you cn make him not a pedophile is to ignore all of the facts.

I guess by your reasoning Kennedy wasn't a drunk who killed a woman either. As long as you ignore his life history of drinking and that whole Chapaquidick thing.

The point being he was a pedophile? No need to lie to make that point the truth does it. The only way you cn make him not a pedophile is to ignore all of the facts.

I guess by your reasoning Kennedy wasn't a drunk who killed a woman either. As long as you ignore his life history of drinking and that whole Chapaquidick thing.

Ok...How was Milk a pedophile? Explain that.

And as for Kennedy....yes he should have been punished....see what being rich does for people in this country?

Save for Mr. Milk's sexual orientation and that he was murdered, Milk is of no other significant or historical significance. He did not accomplish anything of note while Mayor of SFO.

So...you also disapprove of MLB's retiring of Jackie Robinson's number?

Yer kidding, right?
First...That is the MLB. Not a government entity.
Second. Jackie Robinson is a historical figure known the world over.
Harvey Milk? If I were to go to a large city and ask any person under the age of 40 who is Jackie Robinson, they'd know or at least have heard of him. If I asked the same question about Harvey Milk and I would more often than not hear "who's that?"...
Like I stated earlier, had Milk not been the first gay mayor of SFO, his only historical significance was that he was killed while in office.
The fact is the only thing that is significant here is the late Milk's choice of sex partners.
That makes this stamp a political cause.

Why?

Harvey Milk, imperfect as he was, took a bullet for the gay civil rights in America...just like Martin Luther King Jr., imperfect as he was, took a bullet for black civil rights in America.

BS he was a dick that brought hard ball politics to a gun fight He screwed a guy over and they guy took his revenge, the fact that he was a faghadist had nothing to do with it. From everything I've read the world is a better place without him.

He wasn't the mayor. The mayor was also killed by Dan White.

Milk was elected to the SFO Board of Supervisors. Whatever.
The bottom line is if Milk had not been gay, he would be a footnote.

You liberals are all the same. Anytime a truth is revealed concerning a fellow liberal then the person reporting the truth is some sort of a liar with an agenda. Just face the fact ... Harvey Milk was a pedophile and friend of NAMBLA. I've posted at least two articles written by different authors stating such.

You liberals are all the same. Anytime a truth is revealed concerning a fellow liberal then the person reporting the truth is some sort of a liar with an agenda. Just face the fact ... Harvey Milk was a pedophile and friend of NAMBLA. I've posted at least two articles written by different authors stating such.

Why was Milk a pedophile? You still have not shown why.

Forum List

Back