Harvey Milk Stamp Commemorated Today May 22nd 2014 At The Whitehouse

Does LGBT embracing Harvey Milk & forcing gay marriage on states affecting your vote?

• I'm a gay advocate and no, I'll vote democrat

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I'm ambivalent and no, I'll probably still vote democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a middle voter and yes, I'm thinking of voting more conservative because of it.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I'm a middle voter democrat and thinking of switching parties now.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So...you also disapprove of MLB's retiring of Jackie Robinson's number?

Yer kidding, right?
First...That is the MLB. Not a government entity.
Second. Jackie Robinson is a historical figure known the world over.
Harvey Milk? If I were to go to a large city and ask any person under the age of 40 who is Jackie Robinson, they'd know or at least have heard of him. If I asked the same question about Harvey Milk and I would more often than not hear "who's that?"...
Like I stated earlier, had Milk not been the first gay mayor of SFO, his only historical significance was that he was killed while in office.
The fact is the only thing that is significant here is the late Milk's choice of sex partners.
That makes this stamp a political cause.

Why?
Why what?

Yer kidding, right?
First...That is the MLB. Not a government entity.
Second. Jackie Robinson is a historical figure known the world over.
Harvey Milk? If I were to go to a large city and ask any person under the age of 40 who is Jackie Robinson, they'd know or at least have heard of him. If I asked the same question about Harvey Milk and I would more often than not hear "who's that?"...
Like I stated earlier, had Milk not been the first gay mayor of SFO, his only historical significance was that he was killed while in office.
The fact is the only thing that is significant here is the late Milk's choice of sex partners.
That makes this stamp a political cause.

Why?
Why what?

Why is Jackie Robinson a historical figure known the world over?

Harvey Milk was not a pedophile.

But it seems that some have to lie about him to make their.....er......"point".

You liberals are all the same. Anytime a truth is revealed concerning a fellow liberal then the person reporting the truth is some sort of a liar with an agenda. Just face the fact ... Harvey Milk was a pedophile and friend of NAMBLA. I've posted at least two articles written by different authors stating such.

Why was Milk a pedophile? You still have not shown why.

Two articles stating that 33-year-old Milk had a gay relationship with a 16-year-old boy.

Post #14 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/355885-harvey-milk-stamp-commemorated-today-may-22nd-2014-at-the-whitehouse.html#post9139627

Post #24 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/355885-harvey-milk-stamp-commemorated-today-may-22nd-2014-at-the-whitehouse-2.html#post9140944

If voting changed anything it would become illegal, but what the hell, if y'all like the illusion of having a say then so be it.

Last edited:
I really don't care.

Stamps are going the way of the dodo bird and only hold interest to collectors.

It's a meaningless gesture that is already forgotten, unless you're homophobic or gay, then it will live forever.......

You liberals are all the same. Anytime a truth is revealed concerning a fellow liberal then the person reporting the truth is some sort of a liar with an agenda. Just face the fact ... Harvey Milk was a pedophile and friend of NAMBLA. I've posted at least two articles written by different authors stating such.

Why was Milk a pedophile? You still have not shown why.

Two articles stating that 33-year-old Milk had a gay relationship with a 16-year-old boy.

Post #14 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/355885-harvey-milk-stamp-commemorated-today-may-22nd-2014-at-the-whitehouse.html#post9139627

Post #24 http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/355885-harvey-milk-stamp-commemorated-today-may-22nd-2014-at-the-whitehouse-2.html#post9140944

You DO know that having a relationship with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right?

Just like I was there and applauded when San Diego was the first to re-name a street in Hillcrest "Harvey Milk St".....I applaud this stamp. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Why?.....Why wait all this time to do this?
Smells like a political move. Shame on whomever came up with this idea.
I am not a supporter of commemorating people based on 'causes'.
Save for Mr. Milk's sexual orientation and that he was murdered, Milk is of no other significant or historical significance. He did not accomplish anything of note while Mayor of SFO.
So the only possibility remaining is politics. Shameful.

It never ceases to amaze me how pathetic you people are. You boil down Robinson's career to him being black. What made him a hall of famer wasn't being some token quota filler. What got him his shot wasn't his skin color. What made him a legend was his skill at playing baseball. If he hadn't done that we would never have spoken about him again.

So now go ahead and give me a list of what Milk did compared to Robinson. Butt fucked little boys? Was the most flamboyant of homo he could possibly be? Yeah I don't think so. The best thing Milk did for his legend and the community was get shot. He got you idiots to make him some great achiever of nothing important and the kids in the neighborhood got to save their assholes from being stretched.

Don't ever compare the two again.

Having a sexual relationship is though. And that's the kind of relationship Milk had with his 16 year old boyfriend (and others as well -- according to the article).

Having a sexual relationship is though. And that's the kind of relationship Milk had with his 16 year old boyfriend (and others as well -- according to the article).

So he raped a child. How fucking sick.:mad:

Depends if you're a phony Duck Dynasty preacher. Then its not pedophilia. Then its good, clean family fun.

Why?.....Why wait all this time to do this?
Smells like a political move. Shame on whomever came up with this idea.
I am not a supporter of commemorating people based on 'causes'.
Save for Mr. Milk's sexual orientation and that he was murdered, Milk is of no other significant or historical significance. He did not accomplish anything of note while Mayor of SFO.
So the only possibility remaining is politics. Shameful.

It never ceases to amaze me how pathetic you people are. You boil down Robinson's career to him being black. What made him a hall of famer wasn't being some token quota filler. What got him his shot wasn't his skin color. What made him a legend was his skill at playing baseball. If he hadn't done that we would never have spoken about him again.

So now go ahead and give me a list of what Milk did compared to Robinson. Butt fucked little boys? Was the most flamboyant of homo he could possibly be? Yeah I don't think so. The best thing Milk did for his legend and the community was get shot. He got you idiots to make him some great achiever of nothing important and the kids in the neighborhood got to save their assholes from being stretched.

I don't...but tell us why Robinson's number got retired...he wasn't the best out there...he wasn't even the best Dodger at that time....and he had to learn 1st base, a position he'd never played before.....ok, maybe Hall of Fame....but EVERYONE retiring his number? Why?

edited to add: I know why....I'm just waiting for any of you to admit out loud why. :D

Last edited:
You DO know that having a relationship with a 16 year old isn't pedophilia, right?

So he raped a child. How fucking sick.:mad:

Statutory rape...I won't disagree with that one.....but that is NOT the same as pedophilia.....

So...why would people tell lies?

I don't...but tell us why Robinson's number got retired...he wasn't the best out there...he wasn't even the best Dodger at that time....and he had to learn 1st base, a position he'd never played before.....ok, maybe Hall of Fame....but EVERYONE retiring his number? Why?

edited to add: I know why....I'm just waiting for any of you to admit out loud why. :D

I know why as well and I believe your post supports what I said. He was a great player, the stats and his achievements are there to support a hall of fame career. Without that skill his legend would have been in the toilet. What increased him to legendary status was indeed the added trial of being the first black MLB player.

I get that and and the additional accolades given are fine even if it's not 100% performance based.

The problem I have is now we have not only watered down the first black president to achieving absolutely nothing good to Robinson we are now going to add a pedophile homo into the same group why?

Robinson did his job at a very high level, these other two? Not even close.

This is what the left does. Take the most pathetic gutter bound piece of shit person you could possibly imagine an make them a hero.

Ted Kennedy- Murderer, drunk. Lefty hero of the people.
Che- Mass murderer. T-shirt emblem.
Milk- Pedophile, crook. Stamp photo.

Dorn, Ayers, Mao...shit the list goes on forever.

Joe McCarthy

John Birch Society leadership

the KKK conservatives in the South, now the survivors in the GOP

AzMike, you are nothing but a far right wanker.

Forum List

Back