Has a new precedent been set? When Trump runs in 2024 will foolish suburban women expect him to run with someone with a vagina?

Ummm...aren't we ignoring Godzilla in the room here? That election was fuckin rigged...no way 80M people voted for that babbling hair plug.
Probably a majority voted against Trump instead of for Biden. Trump was so loathsome that more people voted than ever before.

The Godzilla in the room is your gullibility and you believing in a pathological liar because you lack critical thinking skills.
Yeah....seems logical...no...not really.
I can tell you as a completely non-bias third party...Trump is a loath some bullshitter....but NO WAY in Fuck that senile old fucktard got 80M votes. More votes than Barack?! More votes than anyone EVER? Come on now....hahaha!
You mfers can fake the funk but that don't make it true.

80m votes! LOL!!!

You can thank your boy Trump for 80 million votes, and don't forget that he also inspired the mentally ill, the racist, the xenophobic, the "Christian", and a whole host of others who often never vote, in getting over 73 million votes himself.

The vote was secure, but people like yourself believe in nonsensical, unproven conspiracy theories with zero evidence to buttress your beliefs. Perhaps Lindell will have another convincing video for you to watch.

Ummm...aren't we ignoring Godzilla in the room here? That election was fuckin rigged...no way 80M people voted for that babbling hair plug.
Probably a majority voted against Trump instead of for Biden. Trump was so loathsome that more people voted than ever before.

The Godzilla in the room is your gullibility and you believing in a pathological liar because you lack critical thinking skills.
Yeah....seems logical...no...not really.
I can tell you as a completely non-bias third party...Trump is a loath some bullshitter....but NO WAY in Fuck that senile old fucktard got 80M votes. More votes than Barack?! More votes than anyone EVER? Come on now....hahaha!
You mfers can fake the funk but that don't make it true.

80m votes! LOL!!!

You can thank your boy Trump for 80 million votes, and don't forget that he also inspired the mentally ill, the racist, the xenophobic, the "Christian", and a whole host of others who often never vote, in getting over 73 million votes himself.

The vote was secure, but people like yourself believe in nonsensical, unproven conspiracy theories with zero evidence to buttress your beliefs. Perhaps Lindell will have another convincing video for you to watch.
I ain't buyin it homie. Like I said. No dog in this fight. Both are pieces of shit in their own way. But that shit...was rigged.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Will he run with someone like Noem / Haley or the far better choice in DeSantis?
Well, if Trump doesn't drop his claim about the 2020 election, he could run in 2024, get a HUGE overwhelming victory in EC votes and total votes, yet he would be barred from actually winning the election due to the 22nd amendment, which limits a person to being elected president twice.

Do the math, if Trump elected 2016 and Trump elected 2020 = Trump can't be elected 2024.

Whoever is the VP elect in that circumstance would become the acting president.
If he does run, I can see him picking his daughter Ivana as a running mate.

NOBODY sane believes Trump lost a straight-up election...NOBODY

Would you like a tissue? :itsok:

No wetbacks = No almost dead dude
No scamdemic = No almost dead dude
No George Floyd = No almost dead dude

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER
Soo...tissue then?

:itsok:
Hahaha...The truth scares you doesn’t it?
Face it, you’re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you can’t win core Americans.
LOLOL

You realize Biden got 81 million votes from Americans, right?

Will he run with someone like Noem / Haley or the far better choice in DeSantis?
A good start would be the GOP running a candidate with at least half a brain. Which is less then what Trump has.
Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony who will beg fir free shit and advocate for unAmerican commie-lite shit from time to time?

A Democrat Virus, an 11th hour change in voting guidelines and George Floyd got the almost dead dude elected...Nothing else.
Conservatives: masters of whining and lying at the same time.

Well done.
Yeah, it was conservatives who “whined” for four straight years while everyone decent all around them kicked serious ass.
It was conservatives who pushed the Russia, Russia, Russia “lies”

Soo...tissue then?

Face it, you’re affiliated with the party of filth and foreigners...you can’t win core Americans.
LOLOL

Face it bud....no bullshit = no Mexicrat win...EVER!

Let that shit sink in.

Soo...tissue then?

LOLOL

Let that shit sink in.
No one cares you're a nut. Biden still got 81 million votes from Americans.

Soo...tissue then?

LOLOL

Let that shit sink in.
No one cares you're a nut. Biden still got 81 million votes from Americans.

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron
I said it was stolen? You’re one dumb mother fucker. Never said that. You’re a leftist.
Your words… “Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.”
Right...saying what is scarier doesn't mean I believe it was stolen. LOL. It means I believe it wasn't and that we have a lot of stupid voters.

Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.
That would hand the Dems another 4 years. And the scariest thing listed in your post is the fact you believe the election was stolen. What a moron
I said it was stolen? You’re one dumb mother fucker. Never said that. You’re a leftist.
Your words… “Not sure what is scarier. The election was stolen or that 81mil voted for a corpse. Take your pick. I expect DeSantis/Haley to be the 2024 ticket.”
Right...saying what is scarier doesn't mean I believe it was stolen. LOL. It means I believe it wasn't and that we have a lot of stupid voters.
Ok good, I agree we have a lot of stupid voters and we have a lot of extra stupid idiots out there who actually think the election was stolen

Forum List

Back