Has anyone actually seen the birth certificate for Obama?

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I don't believe that Obama has ever produced his actual birth certificate for examination. All we have is an electronic copy posted on the web. And there is strong evidence that it is a fake. So, in fact, no one has actually seen the actual document itself. Call me suspicious, but I smell a rat.

some topics should be just off limits in this room. don't we have a conspiracy theory room you can spam up?
It's not a conspiracy. No one has examined the actual document itself, as far as I know. Do you know anyone who has?

off-bug-spray.jpg

Yes, everyone except the blind and retarded.
Wrong! He posted an electronic copy. Do you know the difference? Do you know how easy it is to alter electronic images? Can you point to one person who has examined, or even seen, the actual birth certificate?

some topics should be just off limits in this room. don't we have a conspiracy theory room you can spam up?
It's not a conspiracy. No one has examined the actual document itself, as far as I know. Do you know anyone who has?
What's the BIG FN difference except you republican scum have nothing to say about your great leader so you try to shovel crap on obama and hillary?

Yes, everyone except the blind and retarded.
Wrong! He posted an electronic copy. Do you know the difference? Do you know how easy it is to alter electronic images? Can you point to one person who has examined, or even seen, the actual birth certificate?

For your reading enjoyment...

Here is what smells about Obama's birth certificate. If any one of us was asked to produce our birth certificate, we would open the safe deposit box or open the file cabinet, pull it out and say "Here it is!" Obama never did that. It took over a year, and he finally released an electronic image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" whatever that is.

That is consistent with everything about Obama's past. Everything is veiled in secrecy, sealed or "produced" in an unconventional suspicious way. He was raised in multiple countries, in multiple homes with various adult figures.

I don't believe that Obama has ever produced his actual birth certificate for examination. All we have is an electronic copy posted on the web. And there is strong evidence that it is a fake. So, in fact, no one has actually seen the actual document itself. Call me suspicious, but I smell a rat.

Is he running for president again?

That should shut their lying mouths BUT they're republicans and will keep throwin Bull crap

Here is what smells about Obama's birth certificate. If any one of us was asked to produce our birth certificate, we would open the safe deposit box or open the file cabinet, pull it out and say "Here it is!" Obama never did that. It took over a year, and he finally released an electronic image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" whatever that is.

That is consistent with everything about Obama's past. Everything is veiled in secrecy, sealed or "produced" in an unconventional suspicious way. He was raised in multiple countries, in multiple homes with various adult figures.
I never kept mine. When I last needed it I had to go to the county office n get a copy. I think my mom kept it and I got it when she passed away but no idea where all that is.

Has anybody seen Obama's birth certificate,
Can you tell me where it's gone?
Supposedly he was born in the Big Pineapple,
But I just looked around and it's gone.​

RR.jpg

Can I just call you an idiot birther? An idiot gullible birther?

Who has seen the actual document? We know of at least 3 people who have seen the original birth certificate on file in Hawaii- two former Directors of Health of Hawaii- one Republican and one Democrat- and the Registrar of Records for Hawaii- all three are on record for having seen the original on file- and confirming he was born in Hawaii.

Now gullible idiots Birthers of course don't believe Hawaiians.

What else have we seen? Well a room full of reporters saw the certified original photocopy of the original birth certificate- a copy of that was posted online and that is what you have probably seen.

Now gulllible idiot Birtherse of course don't believe the people who saw the certified originals in the room.

So what would convince you? Do you think that the State of Hawaii should take the original birth certificate door to door to all 300 million plus homes- just to have you Birthers say you still don't believe it?

LOL- idiot Birthers.

God you Birthers are such ignorant idiots.

Barack Obama released his legal birth certificate immediately- and not only that but the State of Hawaii confirmed it was a legal birth certificate.

But you idiot Birthers whined about how it was not a copy of the original birth certificate with the signatures of the doctor and such.

Finally when Trump goes full idiot Birther- Obama asks Hawaii for a favor- and they make a special certified photo copy of his birth certificate- just so he can show how idiotic Birthers are- and he shows it to reporters and posts it online.

And you Birthers still didn't believe it.

There is nothing which will convince those who hear unicorns when they hear the sound of hooves- that that is the sound of horses.

Forum List

Back