Has anyone ever changed your opinion on a topic on this forum?

Have you ever changed your opinion on something from reading this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Yes, especially on homosexuality...I'm not all the way to supporting gay marriage, but I'm very close to no longer opposing it.

Yes, especially on homosexuality...I'm not all the way to supporting gay marriage, but I'm very close to no longer opposing it.

That's all we want. The lack of a ridiculous opposition. We don't care if you like it or not, just don't try and crush the dreams of people that have nothing to do with you with a lifestyle that in no way directly affects you.

That's all we want. The lack of a ridiculous opposition. We don't care if you like it or not, just don't try and crush the dreams of people that have nothing to do with you with a lifestyle that in no way directly affects you.

Looks like we can finally agree on something.

This is one of the reasons why I've transitioned from a conservative to more of a libertarian.

I may have a conservative view of what marriage should be like, but that doesn't mean I have the right to impose my views on others.

Last edited:
Yes!

I used to think that TM was just a misguided, lonely, miserable old liberal bat with a dog......But, she made me realize she's a drunk by 6am, blacked out by 3pm, miserable old liberal bat with a dog.

Last edited:
I've definitely changed since being on this forum. I've come to respect and champion the Libertarian ideology. Like others were saying.. I don't support homosexuality and abortion but I would never impose my personal bias and morals on anyone else. If someone wants to engage in drugs, drink until they're completely sh*t-faced, own guns, have an abortion, drink sweetened drinks, marry their life partner.. this is America which still stands for liberty even though the LEFTIST ZOMBIE fruitbars are doing their best to change that. Leftists demand their right to choose to abort children, but demand your weapons to protect your family. I've learned that liberalism is TRULY INSANITY,.

I've had my mind changed and I've been given a lot to think about on issues I thought were cut and dry. I really do appreciate the intelligent posters with different viewpoints that do a good job expressing themselves.

I've had my mind changed and I've been given a lot to think about on issues I thought were cut and dry. I really do appreciate the intelligent posters with different viewpoints that do a good job expressing themselves.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6640721-post25.html Oh look, another "intelligent viewpoint" from BALLS

Ahhh, the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.. Don't ya just love it?! ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6640710-post23.html

:lol::lol: Hahahahaha What a joke!

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your thing.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6640710-post23.html

:lol::lol: Hahahahaha What a joke!

Poor Balls got his balls busted with his own words. :lol::lol::razz:

:eusa_eh: What are you talking about? You have to be boozing or popping pills tonight because you are more confused than usual.

:eusa_eh: What are you talking about? You have to be boozing or popping pills tonight because you are more confused than usual.

Balls Balls Balls...<shakes her head> Just because you play stoopid doesn't mean the rest of us will fall for it. Shake it off Balls.

The men in your life must be absolutely enthralled with you if this is your style of arguing. Saying absolutely nothing of substance or even coherent in a conversational path yet acting like you're outsmarting the other person. I would love to argue something of substance with you but honestly I'm just completely confused by everything you're saying tonight.

Balls Balls Balls...<shakes her head> Just because you play stoopid doesn't mean the rest of us will fall for it. Shake it off Balls.

The men in your life must be absolutely enthralled with you if this is your style of arguing. Saying absolutely nothing of substance or even coherent in a conversational path yet acting like you're outsmarting the other person. I would love to argue something of substance with you but honestly I'm just completely confused by everything you're saying tonight.

k BALLS.. Whatever you say Balls. The BALLs in your court.

Nah, I'm going to pass on making a move on you... thanks for the offer though.

:ack-1::puke3:

:lol::lol::lol:

If you were to watch the media--all media--you'd think that the TEA party members are unyielding and steadfast in their beliefs. Most of them here voted for Mitt Romney. So my opinion was changed.

Also, never before have I been happier to be moderate. The voices of extreme positions on both sides are equally depressing. I have warrior102 on ignore--there is nothing to learn from her. I also have truthmatters on ignore--there is nothing to learn from her either.

Most times, I know well in advance the gist of what morons like Sniper and Berzork will say so there is no reason to waste time on their posts either.

She'd have to shave her beard first

Forum List

Back