Has anyone noticed there are no pro-Biden threads?

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

Say something nice about Joe.

I'll start.

Joe has nice teeth. :lol:

Sincerely, with everything going on, do you really think that most of us are,

1) Thinking about a guy who would be a quantum upgrade over the abortion we have in the White House now?
2) The guy who's up huge in 3 of the 6 swing states and just about drawn even in Florida? That leaves Ohio and Texas. Either one of those go and it's game over.
I'd say yes.

Hillary was up too if I remember correctly. And liberals here liked her...hundreds of threads.

How'd that work out?

Would have worked out good for her if she just would have 1) Campaigned hard in the swing states until the end. 2) If the Sanders crowd would have come out and voted. 3) If James Comey hadn't given Trump a last minute assist with the whole emails non-story, thereby affecting all the early voting. 3 states, 77,000 votes. 46 swing electoral votes. About a 1% margin of victory. Which all of the polls called.

Not gonna happen this time around. :)

You're right not even gonna be close.

Jo

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Thank GOD you're Black!
Black people were made in Gods image.
The word is not "Image", the King James got it wrong again.
The word is "Shadow".
Your purpose in life is to Shadow God by following His commands.
The word "Image" made no sense and makes no sense; no one is made in God's "Image".
How do you know no one is made in Gods image? What about hermaphrodites?

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

I'll start.

Yeah but he's got pubies stuck in between them.

Jo
Reminds me of the OLD joke/riddle - "What would you call a man with hair between his teeth and a big smile on face?" "A Glad-He-Ate-Her!"

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
The word "Image" made no sense and makes no sense; no one is made in God's "Image".
I just checked and every single translation is referring to image. Where did you get that shadow reference?

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
How do you know no one is made in Gods image? What about hermaphrodites?
Show me the verse in the original language, Hebrew, where the word "Image" is used.
The Monks who worked for King James didn't know Hebrew and the Rabbis who consulted to create this false "Bible" purposely gave incorrect translations many times so the Jews who knew Hebrew would know not to think this English translation was Heaven Inspired in order to replace the Torah.

I'll say something. Biden will be a significant upgrade over the pathetic fuckup currently in office. I cant wait until Nov.

Explain how and why. Be specific.
Biden is a proven leader. Drumpf is a proven con artist, child molester, liar and pussy grabber.
Biden has been there and done that. Drumpf is floundering fuckup as POTUS.
Do you want me to go on?

What I want is for you to be specific.

What has Biden led?

Tell us, in his 40 years on the public dole, what has he accomplished?

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Nope. The term used was humus. Which is Black or dark brown.

I'll start.

My turn:

The Democrats aren't as embarrassed by Joe Biden as they were embarrassed by Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton ran and lost. Joe Biden hasn't lost.

Yet.

He hasn't ran yet either......

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
I just checked and every single translation is referring to image. Where did you get that shadow reference?
Because the translation tools on the internet have a lot of Hebrew words wrong.
No one consults Orthodox Jews to build these databases.
Sometimes I have to call people to know what a word means because I know Google Translate is incorrect.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Question...
What language was the very original Five Books of Moses written in?

I'll say something. Biden will be a significant upgrade over the pathetic fuckup currently in office. I cant wait until Nov.

Explain how and why. Be specific.
Biden is a proven leader. Drumpf is a proven con artist, child molester, liar and pussy grabber.
Biden has been there and done that. Drumpf is floundering fuckup as POTUS.
Do you want me to go on?

What I want is for you to be specific.

What has Biden led?

Tell us, in his 40 years on the public dole, what has he accomplished?
I'm not going to list all his accomplishments for you. Look him up in wiki if youre serious.

Not much need for threads praising Biden. Sane people don't need to be convinced he is the best man for the job, and the crazies will stick with that obese orange fool. Why don't you try to explain why Trump thinks he has single handed the authority to open the country back up to business?

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Question...
It was written in Hebrew

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

An "Image" is something that resembles something in form...it's impossible to resemble God who has zero physical characteristics.
To "Shadow" mean to observe behavior and emulate...Charity, food, shelter, etc...

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Question...
It was written in Hebrew
Thank you.
Now where do you go to find out what substances God used to form Adam?

Forum List

Back