Has anyone noticed there are no pro-Biden threads?

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Thank GOD you're Black!
Black people were made in Gods image.
The word is not "Image", the King James got it wrong again.
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Nope. The term used was humus. Which is Black or dark brown.
An "Image" is something that resembles something in form...it's impossible to resemble God who has zero physical characteristics.
To "Shadow" mean to observe behavior and emulate...Charity, food, shelter, etc...
Sorry man. Here is a Jewish guy saying the same thing.

You haven't proved anything except that this guy has an agenda.
His translation is copied from a web-site that has, as always, the wrong word.
By the way, the first 2 chapters has 3 creations of humans...
1] Male/Female as one unit
2] Male/Female back to back
3] Male and Female created and shaped by removing Adam's rib.
Youre telling me but youre not showing me a different translation. Give me a link and explain why that guy doesnt have an agenda.
Mazal Tov!
Google Translate finally got it right.

Google "Google Translate English to Hebrew"
Enter "Image" in left and see translation.
Enter "Shadow" in left and see translation.

Then look up the Hebrew letter Tzadi and see that Tzalmo, the word in the Torah, means "Shadow", not "Image".

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
Adamah is derived from the word Adom for the color brownish red just like so many Africans and African Americans. Thats where Adam came from.
Being stubborn and racist is not a trait you want to exhibit while discussing God.
Man (Adam) comes from Adamah, whose color is not provided.
You will contrast this with the fact that the colors of the Holy Ark are described in excruciating detail.
God wants people, including you, to be color blind.
You must not allow your prejudices to color your perception of a Biblical verse and it's context.
I happen to know that Adom is reddish brown color like the earth and thats the root word of Adamah. This was explained to me by and old jewish woman who admitted to me that Blacks were the original Hebrews. Its backed up all over the bible too. Not sure why you think that is racist. It jibes with science. Black people were the first people on the planet.
Give it up BOY, you're NOT going to win this one......

תמונה

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

An "Image" is something that resembles something in form...it's impossible to resemble God who has zero physical characteristics.
To "Shadow" mean to observe behavior and emulate...Charity, food, shelter, etc...

Youre telling me but youre not showing me a different translation. Give me a link and explain why that guy doesnt have an agenda.
Mazal Tov!

Then look up the Hebrew letter Tzadi and see that Tzalmo, the word in the Torah, means "Shadow", not "Image".
So show me the writing in the Torah so we can settle this. Yes I will check later.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

Image is just a synonym. I need to see something other than you making a claim.

View attachment 323180
The word Tzal comes up, comprised of two letters, the tzaddi and the lamed.
Genesis 1:27...Read the English and then Count the Hebrew words from Right to Left and see בְּצַלְמוֹ
The first letter is a Baise, which means "in", the last letter is a vav, which means "His".
In His Shadow...To behave like God.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
Genesis 1:27...Read the English and then Count the Hebrew words from Right to Left and see בְּצַלְמוֹ
The first letter is a Baise, which means "in", the last letter is a vav, which means "His".
This is from your link.

"27. And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. "

Do you really think the wording was "his own shadow, in the shadow of god created...."?

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.

Say something nice about Joe.

I'll start.

Joe has nice teeth. :lol:

He’s not the blob...so he’s got my vote. Beyond that...zero expectations or love for Biden.
Who were you supporting in the primary, if you don't mind saying.
Was supporting Harris
THAT figures.....
Thanks.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
I put in google translate and it came back "on camera" Cameras take images not shadows.

oops.png

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
This is from your link.

"27. And God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. "

Do you really think the wording was "his own shadow, in the shadow of god created...."?
Yes...Which is right...Google Translate or this old site with a lot of other badly translated words straight from the KJV?

Not much need for threads praising Biden. Sane people don't need to be convinced he is the best man for the job

And yet, not one of you people can explain why he's the best man for the job.

Again, no need. If you are not already aware of that fact, you are too stupid to understand it. Vote for that orange clown if you want to.

I'm aware that he is a doddering would-be flasher with no significant accomplishments beyond attaching himself ramora-like to Democrats with better constructed public images than himself, little more than a dancing poodle-familiar that accompanied Obama before the cameras.

Thanks for making my point. If you are stupid enough to actually believe all that crap, it would be a waste of time to present actual facts to you. You are one of the lost cause crazies that will vote for Trump.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
I put in google translate and it came back "on camera" Cameras take images not shadows.

View attachment 323193
There is no word for Camera in Hebrew because Hebrew was locked in the Torah.
The same is true for every language as time goes on and inventions come about,

Menachim Begin was a self-hating Jew who wanted Israel to be a nation of Jews as opposed to a Jewish nation.
He did a lot of nasty shit.

Google tries to figure out how modern Israelis use the word.
They are using modern colloquials.
That's why I don't understand modern Hebrew.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
This is from your link.

Yes...Which is right...Google Translate or this old site with a lot of other badly translated words straight from the KJV?
Both. I just showed you the translation of the word you claimed was shadow. Its not shadow.

oops.png

Not much need for threads praising Biden. Sane people don't need to be convinced he is the best man for the job

Again, no need. If you are not already aware of that fact, you are too stupid to understand it. Vote for that orange clown if you want to.

I'm aware that he is a doddering would-be flasher with no significant accomplishments beyond attaching himself ramora-like to Democrats with better constructed public images than himself, little more than a dancing poodle-familiar that accompanied Obama before the cameras.

Thanks for making my point. If you are stupid enough to actually believe all that crap, it would be a waste of time to present actual facts to you. You are one of the lost cause crazies that will vote for Trump.

Why should I not, since that is the evidence as presented by your own media, and you cannot explain why he's the best man for the job?

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180

View attachment 323193

Menachim Begin was a self-hating Jew who wanted Israel to be a nation of Jews as opposed to a Jewish nation.

Well of course there was no such word as camera back then. Cameras hadnt been invented yet. However no where can I find what you claim. Your own link disagreed with you. All I want is one legit link agreeing with you that it was meant to be "shadow" and not "image". I know a lot of Jewish people so I will ask them as well. The lady I know directed me to that specific passage so I know she believes the translation was "image" or something in the same vein.

Why should I not, since that is the evidence as presented by your own media, and you cannot explain why he's the best man for the job?

Again, you are a lost cause, and not worth the effort to educate. Nobody is going to try to convince you of anything. If you still don't understand, then you should Google "Pearls before swine"

I'm starting to think nobody likes that guy...and that's gotta be hard on his ego.
Say something nice about Joe.
I'll start.
Joe has nice teeth.
THANK YOU.png
As usual, the Left have 10,000 Trump-bashing threads but not one thread about one thing actually BETTER about Biden! Then some schmuck will chime: "He's Not Trump!" as if that is any real qualifier. Not only does it not prove anything bad about Trump, it doesn't prove a thing better about Biden.

BOTTOM LINE: you could cut the head of a Leftist-Progressive off like a chicken and it would still run around squawking and flapping its wings the same way. You get nothing out of them but feathers and chickenshit.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180
This is from your link.

Both. I just showed you the translation of the word you claimed was shadow. Its not shadow.

View attachment 323203
You're a smart guy.
You tried it both ways...
English to Hebrew and Hebrew to English.

And...You just got a lesson in how Google treats the mind of the person using the function.
After all, Google wants our clicks.

Starting with the English on the left provides the actual meaning because Google knows almost 100% of the people seeking the Hebrew word are researching the Torah.
And you full know this because you already did it.

Now who would start with Hebrew on the Left?
Certainly not anyone seeking the meaning as in Biblical Hebrew because they already know what it means.
They know it's a Hebrew speaking person most probably trying to find out how to speak in an English speaking country.
Can you imagine a Hebrew speaking person getting "In his shadow" as a result on the right and using that in NY?
They'd sound like an idiot.

You will probably find this with a lot of words in many languages.

And yes, this drives me batshit crazy every year when I cycle through the 52 portions of the Torah Jews study every year.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Mazal Tov!

View attachment 323180

View attachment 323193

Well of course there was no such word as camera back then. Cameras hadnt been invented yet. However no where can I find what you claim. Your own link disagreed with you. All I want is one legit link agreeing with you that it was meant to be "shadow" and not "image". I know a lot of Jewish people so I will ask them as well. The lady I know directed me to that specific passage so I know she believes the translation was "image" or something in the same vein.
Oh, come on! Don't lie!
Please don't embarrass yourself.
You found my claim was correct when Google returned Tzalmo on the right when you entered Shadow on the left.

It's sad that 99% of Jews don't know Hebrew that well because not too many Jews study Torah in depth; most are studying the Talmud.
We have one Rabbi in town who always asks us what a word means and tells us to look it up ourselves.
I'm one of the few who actually follows up, but I admit I've only been doing that for the last 5 years or so.

Forum List

Back