Has anyone noticed there are no pro-Biden threads?

I'll say something. Biden will be a significant upgrade over the pathetic fuckup currently in office. I cant wait until Nov.

Explain how and why. Be specific.
Biden is a proven leader. Drumpf is a proven con artist, child molester, liar and pussy grabber.
Biden has been there and done that. Drumpf is floundering fuckup as POTUS.
Do you want me to go on?

What I want is for you to be specific.

What has Biden led?

Tell us, in his 40 years on the public dole, what has he accomplished?
I'm not going to list all his accomplishments for you. Look him up in wiki if youre serious.

I have. He has nothing of merit. He has never been right on foreign or domestic policy.

The left talking smack after Trump whooped ass in 2016 then whooped their ass on impeachment. :auiqs.jpg:

Whooped what revisionist history ass in 2016? LOL. Barely a 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across three states. All three of which, he's running behind by more tha
n the margin of error.
He has to recreate this in November to even have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. DWell, good luck with that.

You do understand in your scenario Quid Pro has to do better than Hillary right?

I'm saving this thread for November.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Thank GOD you're Black!
Black people were made in Gods image.
The word is not "Image", the King James got it wrong again.
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
Adamah is derived from the word Adom for the color brownish red just like so many Africans and African Americans. Thats where Adam came from.

Something tells me I'll be laughing my black ass off on the floor some day early in that month.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".
Interesting. Never heard that before. Are you sure thats right? I mean man was made from the earth and there is no such thing as pink or white earth.
Tzal-mo means "Shadow", just like the kid who was instructed by God to build the Holy Ark.

God used Adamah, dirt, from all over he world so man would be able to live in any climate.
And yes, ground has many colors, just as all people should be able to live with people of all colors.
You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Nope. The term used was humus. Which is Black or dark brown.
An "Image" is something that resembles something in form...it's impossible to resemble God who has zero physical characteristics.
To "Shadow" mean to observe behavior and emulate...Charity, food, shelter, etc...
Sorry man. Here is a Jewish guy saying the same thing.

Wasn't he that guy in the "Gee your hair smells terrific" commercials?

2z18ss.jpg

The left talking smack after Trump whooped ass in 2016 then whooped their ass on impeachment. :auiqs.jpg:

Whooped what revisionist history ass in 2016? LOL. Barely a 1% margin of victory. 77,000 votes across three states. All three of which, he's running behind by more than the margin of error.
He has to recreate this in November to even have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. Well, good luck with that.
Prove you're a Liberal.
Try having a face to face conversation with someone who doesn't agree with you and you'll have a heat attack within 5 seconds.

Not much need for threads praising Biden. Sane people don't need to be convinced he is the best man for the job

And yet, not one of you people can explain why he's the best man for the job.

Again, no need. If you are not already aware of that fact, you are too stupid to understand it. Vote for that orange clown if you want to.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

You never heard the term to be someones shadow? Its basically the same concept as image.

Question...
What language was the very original Five Books of Moses written in?
It was written in Hebrew
Thank you.
Now where do you go to find out what substances God used to form Adam?
Genesis 1:27

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

An "Image" is something that resembles something in form...it's impossible to resemble God who has zero physical characteristics.
To "Shadow" mean to observe behavior and emulate...Charity, food, shelter, etc...

You haven't proved anything except that this guy has an agenda.
His translation is copied from a web-site that has, as always, the wrong word.
By the way, the first 2 chapters have 3 creations of humans...
1] Male/Female as one unit
2] Male/Female back to back
3] Male and then Female created and shaped by removing Adam's rib.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

You haven't proved anything except that this guy has an agenda.
His translation is copied from a web-site that has, as always, the wrong word.
By the way, the first 2 chapters has 3 creations of humans...
1] Male/Female as one unit
2] Male/Female back to back
3] Male and Female created and shaped by removing Adam's rib.
Youre telling me but youre not showing me a different translation. Give me a link and explain why that guy doesnt have an agenda.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Adamah is derived from the word Adom for the color brownish red just like so many Africans and African Americans. Thats where Adam came from.
Being stubborn and racist is not a trait you want to exhibit while discussing God.
Man (Adam) comes from Adamah, whose color is not provided.
You will contrast this with the fact that the colors of the Holy Ark are described in excruciating detail.
God wants people, including you, to be color blind.
You must not allow your prejudices to color your perception of a Biblical verse and it's context.

Not much need for threads praising Biden. Sane people don't need to be convinced he is the best man for the job

And yet, not one of you people can explain why he's the best man for the job.

Again, no need. If you are not already aware of that fact, you are too stupid to understand it. Vote for that orange clown if you want to.

I'm aware that he is a doddering would-be flasher with no significant accomplishments beyond attaching himself ramora-like to Democrats with better constructed public images than himself, little more than a dancing poodle-familiar that accompanied Obama before the cameras.

Thank GOD you're Black!
The word is "Shadow".

Being stubborn and racist is not a trait you want to exhibit while discussing God.
Man (Adam) comes from Adamah, whose color is not provided.
You will contrast this with the fact that the colors of the Holy Ark are described in excruciating detail.
God wants people, including you, to be color blind.
You must not allow your prejudices to color your perception of a Biblical verse and it's context.
I happen to know that Adom is reddish brown color like the earth and thats the root word of Adamah. This was explained to me by and old jewish woman who admitted to me that Blacks were the original Hebrews. Its backed up all over the bible too. Not sure why you think that is racist. It jibes with science. Black people were the first people on the planet.

Forum List

Back