Has Bernie lured some off the Trump Train...adults who want to depend on other adults?

Also BrokeLoser technical advancement is not going to slow by any meaningful amount. It's actually advancing at a multiplicative rate. That means we are becoming more and more advanced at a faster and faster rate. Not being college educated in the future is going to be like not having passed 5th grade today. You'll be pretty useless for just about everything.

earning less than who? I earned 4.50 an hour after I graduated.

Do you understand that 4.50 back then had a lot more buying power than it does today? Give me what I asked for. Will you state clearly that what I said is false?
no it didn't. you're confused. 4.50 was 4.50. That was 22k a year. I lived at home, eventually moved out to an apartment, had a car, had insurance, all under the 22k a year. I made it. I make six figures today, I've been at my company for 43 years. They want my salary today with no effort being made to rise through the ranks. Work in other words. So please, spare me your life choice crying. They make about 55k a year. gas is only a buck and half more than it was back then. rent is 10% greater of the costs back then where I lived then. I had to get a roommate to afford it. What you're advocating is them not having to endure the pain of aging.

$4.50 was not $22k a year (at least not for a 40 hr week).

$4.50 an hour earned you $180 for a 40 hour week. That comes to $9,360 a year.

$22k a year would be $10.52 an hour.

The rest I agree with.

fine, let them earn it how we all earned it. hard fking work. Long hours, away from families. nothing gets handed to anyone not even me.

A lot of millenials are out there killing themselves for the little bit they have. Your inability to see their struggles is disappointing.

By the way as we step into the future jobs will become more and more technical and require an education. Blue collar work is disappearing and will continue to. Investment in education is vital if we're going to have a commanding presence in the future.

What happens when technical advancement slows and everybody is an uber intellectual with meaningless degrees?
Shouldn't we bring back the core of America...industry and blue collar trades by sending wetbacks home? We have the means to make monumental improvements TODAY for the the low to middle class if we grabbed our balls and did whats right for Americans for once.

We should do both. Close the border to useless people and work to help our young people face the future so America will continue to be a powerhouse. Otherwise our great grandchildren will be speaking Chinese.

At this point I'll take Chinese over Spanish all day every day.
Look dude, you have a few good ideas...NONE are realistic or sustainable until you rid taxpayers of wetbacks and their mass amounts of spawn. Exhaust all effort ending the brown invasion and sending them home and then lets move on to explore your ideas.

By the way as we step into the future jobs will become more and more technical and require an education. Blue collar work is disappearing and will continue to. Investment in education is vital if we're going to have a commanding presence in the future.

What happens when technical advancement slows and everybody is an uber intellectual with meaningless degrees?
Shouldn't we bring back the core of America...industry and blue collar trades by sending wetbacks home? We have the means to make monumental improvements TODAY for the the low to middle class if we grabbed our balls and did whats right for Americans for once.

We will never bring back the golden years of blue collar industry. And that is not because of lazy millenials, shipping jobs overseas or even illegal immigrants.

Automation has cost us more jobs than those 3 things combined. It will never come back.

fine, let them earn it how we all earned it. hard fking work. Long hours, away from families. nothing gets handed to anyone not even me.

A lot of millenials are out there killing themselves for the little bit they have. Your inability to see their struggles is disappointing.
You don't have a fking clue what I went through so practice your shaming some place else. I buried one wife, had medical bills out my ass. so spare me your insincerity. It's called life choices and one must live using the correct life choices.

Also BrokeLoser technical advancement is not going to slow by any meaningful amount. It's actually advancing at a multiplicative rate. That means we are becoming more and more advanced at a faster and faster rate. Not being college educated in the future is going to be like not having passed 5th grade today. You'll be pretty useless for just about everything.

Because you say so?
Or do you have a credible link to share?

I’ve noticed a few around here...is the free shit and his promise to steal from others for you the only attractive offering or is there something else in his platform that interests you?
If you were able to stand on your own two feet and pay for your own bad decisions in life would you still find him attractive?

I think some Bernie supporters want free shit. But many Bernie supporters simply think that a prosperous nation should take care of its own citizens.
"take care of its own citizens"
Oh I didn't see that in Beggin Berns platform...so he's sending all wetbacks home and cutting them off the tit?
Confounding

Are the "wetbacks" the only ones that will benefit from the "free shit" like medical care for those who cannot afford it?

Those who "can't afford it" are already getting free or taxpayer subsidized care...you didn't know that?

So you are saying that no American citizen is without healthcare?

Do you understand that 4.50 back then had a lot more buying power than it does today? Give me what I asked for. Will you state clearly that what I said is false?
no it didn't. you're confused. 4.50 was 4.50. That was 22k a year. I lived at home, eventually moved out to an apartment, had a car, had insurance, all under the 22k a year. I made it. I make six figures today, I've been at my company for 43 years. They want my salary today with no effort being made to rise through the ranks. Work in other words. So please, spare me your life choice crying. They make about 55k a year. gas is only a buck and half more than it was back then. rent is 10% greater of the costs back then where I lived then. I had to get a roommate to afford it. What you're advocating is them not having to endure the pain of aging.

The rest I agree with.
yeah my bad. I went back and corrected it. it makes more my point.

I prefer English.

Look dude, you have a few good ideas...NONE are realistic or sustainable until you rid taxpayers of wetbacks and their mass amounts of spawn. Exhaust all effort ending the brown invasion and sending them home and then lets move on to explore your ideas.

Why do you think I favor Trump? I understand what's necessary for things to work like they should. I think Trump isn't hard enough on immigration. We should be rounding these people up by the thousands and throwing them out. Build a big ass wall and anybody that wants to try to enter by force can have a nice 5.56 round put into their cranium.

We will never bring back the golden years of blue collar industry. And that is not because of lazy millenials, shipping jobs overseas or even illegal immigrants.

Automation has cost us more jobs than those 3 things combined. It will never come back.

Homes will no longer be painted huh?

I’ve noticed a few around here...is the free shit and his promise to steal from others for you the only attractive offering or is there something else in his platform that interests you?
If you were able to stand on your own two feet and pay for your own bad decisions in life would you still find him attractive?

I think some Bernie supporters want free shit. But many Bernie supporters simply think that a prosperous nation should take care of its own citizens.
Oh I didn't see that in Beggin Berns platform...so he's sending all wetbacks home and cutting them off the tit?
Confounding

Are the "wetbacks" the only ones that will benefit from the "free shit" like medical care for those who cannot afford it?

Those who "can't afford it" are already getting free or taxpayer subsidized care...you didn't know that?

correct no citizen is. anyone can go to a doctor.

The rest I agree with.

Oh ok. Sorry, didn't see it. Its all good.

I prefer English.

Why do you think I favor Trump? I understand what's necessary for things to work like they should. I think Trump isn't hard enough on immigration. We should be rounding these people up by the thousands and throwing them out. Build a big ass wall and anybody that wants to try to enter by force can have a nice 5.56 round put into their cranium.
he can't, he'd be impeached. oh wait. LOL

You don't have a fking clue what I went through so practice your shaming some place else. I buried one wife, had medical bills out my ass. so spare me your insincerity. It's called life choices and one must live using the correct life choices.

You're not thinking pragmatically and that will lead to the U.S losing its way and no longer being in control of the reigns. I hope the Chinese are cool about everything when they take over the world. I doubt it but it's worth hoping.

YOu think painting houses is the answer? lol I thought you were talking about industry.

Confounding

Those too stupid to seek it out or budget for it are...yes.

The rest I agree with.

Oh ok. Sorry, didn't see it. Its all good.
no problem. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

YOu think painting houses is the answer? lol I thought you were talking about industry.

You honestly didn't know that painting was a blue collar trade ruined by foreign slaves?

Forum List

Back