Has Biden explained it will cost From $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to "guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
At a cost of as much as $71 Trillion to Americans to replace "fossil fuels"...
Biden has guaranteed..."I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And he's making good on his guarantee by...
"Just Days After Demanding More Drilling “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”
So getting rid of fossils fuels will mean all the tires and asphalt that cars/trucks drive on will be extremely more expensive as between the two nearly 1.6 Billion barrels of oil is used per year to make tires and asphalt.
2 billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of oil and 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used in making asphalt among the 6,000 products that use oil in their making.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?
So not only will getting rid of "fossil fuels" mean higher prices for the above...BUT easily anywhere from $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to SUPPLY the electricity to meet EVs usage.
FACTS and please tear apart these numbers as they are provided by EXPERTS via the links.
EVcostsreplacefossil111722.png

There is a basic fact that often goes overlooked: The most prominent Leftist Democrats have never had a "real job."

A "real job" is when
  • You must work in order to feed yourself,
  • Your employer is either yourself or a private entity that must make a profit in order to survive, and
  • If you fuck up you will get fired.
While having a "real job" is no guarantee of intelligence, competence, or insight, NOT EVER HAVING HAD a real job robs one of perspective. Hence you have Leftist Democrats who believe that economic success is largely the product of serendipity (and not the combination of intelligence, hard work, and prudent decision-making), so they can't see why Government shouldn't FIGHT INEQUALITY(!).

No one who has ever had a real job would sign on to the preposterous goal of "weaning America from fossil fuels." Such a campaign involves tremendous COSTS in the short run - inflation, inconvenience, energy shortages, skyrocketing energy costs - while BENEFITS are both speculative and far, far beyond the horizon (saving the planet, or reducing warming by a degree or two in a hundred years). Furthermore, the COSTS are mainly borne by the WORKING CLASS, and not by rich people or politicians.

Leftism is evil. Never forget it.

Those are EXTREMELY optimistic projections.
In actuality it will cost well over 100 trillion just here in the US & we still wouldn't come close to matching the energy output we would need to keep everything running normal.

The green new deal is just a collectivist redistribution fantasy for the low IQ & a tool for total control by the elitist NWO totalitarians pushing for a global neo-fascist/feudal system

If the human species survives long enough, viable alternative energy to fossil fuels will have to either be established or humans will have to become primitive again and do without. We do not have an infinite supply of fossil fuel and we are using it quicker than the Earth is producing it.

"Just Days After Demanding More Drilling “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”
So getting rid of fossils fuels will mean all the tires and asphalt that cars/trucks drive on will be extremely more expensive as between the two nearly 1.6 Billion barrels of oil is used per year to make tires and asphalt.
2 billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of oil and 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used in making asphalt among the 6,000 products that use oil in their making.
So not only will getting rid of "fossil fuels" mean higher prices for the above...BUT easily anywhere from $5.6 Trillion to $71 Trillion to SUPPLY the electricity to meet EVs usage.
FACTS and please tear apart these numbers as they are provided by EXPERTS via the links.
View attachment 727218

Silly thread topic. We aren't getting rid of jack, as long as there is that much money to be made, at least not oil and gas. We never were, certainly not in my lifetime, no matter what Joe said to get elected.

View attachment 727218

Is green energy 144% cheaper than fossil fuels?

Is green energy 144% cheaper than fossil fuels?
And? If we as consumers will be paying for $71 trillion in construction costs MORE for EVs what is the difference?
Wind turbine prices are expected to increase by up to 10% over the next 12 to 18 months due to increases in commodity prices, logistics costs, and coronavirus-related challenges, according to new analysis from Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk business
One of the key drivers is the cost of PV panels, which according to Rystad Energy research and analysis, has increased by over 50% since the second quarter of 2020.

So Biden "rids fossil fuels" guess what solar panels are made from?
The photovoltaics, which turn sunlight into energy, are typically sandwiched between layers of copolymers. One of the petrochemical building blocks common to many of the copolymers is ethylene—a petrochemical derived from oil and natural gas. Solar energy is not alone in its connection to petrochemicals.Mar 4, 2019

The Crazy Climate Apocalypse Cult doesn't care.
They are delusional virtue preeners.
The Climate Cult is going to cause wars and famine with their fanatical environmental policies.
Well, maybe that is their goal.

GENOCIDE 2.0: Environmentalism Embraces Population Control to ...

GENOCIDE 2.0: Environmentalism Embraces Population Control to ‘Ecologically Right-sized the Number of Humans’. Genocide: The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a …

Silly thread topic. We aren't getting rid of jack, as long as there is that much money to be made, at least not oil and gas. We never were, certainly not in my lifetime, no matter what Joe said to get elected.
You just admitted all your leaders are lying sacks of shit.

Nice job.

View attachment 727218

It's going to cost far more than that, and people are going to die by the millions because of it.

The Crazy Climate Apocalypse Cult doesn't care.
They are delusional virtue preeners.
The Climate Cult is going to cause wars and famine with their fanatical environmental policies.
Well, maybe that is their goal.

GENOCIDE 2.0: Environmentalism Embraces Population Control to ...

GENOCIDE 2.0: Environmentalism Embraces Population Control to ‘Ecologically Right-sized the Number of Humans’. Genocide: The deliberate killing of a large number of people from a …
It's all part of the same scam. Transgenderism, Wokeness, PC, Climate Change, Forced Manufacturing of EVs, and Forced Banning of The Gasoline Engine. Everything The Left Proposes is proposed towards ONE SINGULAR GOAL. TOTALITARIAN FREEDOM CRUSHING GLOBAL GOVERNMENT.

And? If we as consumers will be paying for $71 trillion in construction costs MORE for EVs what is the difference?
Wind turbine prices are expected to increase by up to 10% over the next 12 to 18 months due to increases in commodity prices, logistics costs, and coronavirus-related challenges, according to new analysis from Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk business
One of the key drivers is the cost of PV panels, which according to Rystad Energy research and analysis, has increased by over 50% since the second quarter of 2020.

So Biden "rids fossil fuels" guess what solar panels are made from?
The photovoltaics, which turn sunlight into energy, are typically sandwiched between layers of copolymers. One of the petrochemical building blocks common to many of the copolymers is ethylene—a petrochemical derived from oil and natural gas. Solar energy is not alone in its connection to petrochemicals.Mar 4, 2019

177% cheaper?

You are right about not getting rid, BUT what it does is gives oil companies an excuse NOT to spend exploration money and increase prices! That is in direct response to Biden's dumb ass comments.
Consider what the CEO of Chevron said...

U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’

So Chevron perceives Biden's anti-fossil fuel stance as an excuse to SAVE money while at the same time INCREASE gas prices! Now instead of discouraging the "fossil fuels"... maybe Biden would have greater acceptance by encouraging fossil fuel companies to GRADUALLY convert as almost all fossil fuel advocates totally understand consumption of limited supplies. But you don't DISCOURAGE people as Biden has done, but do as Biden said he wouldn't do..
"We can join forces, stop the shouting and lower the temperature.
For without unity there is no peace, only bitterness and fury.
No progress, only exhausting outrage. No nation, only a state of chaos.
This is our historic moment of crisis and challenge, and unity is the path forward."

So why would this be his guarantee?
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

And later as the President responded to a shouted question from an audience member about his longstanding promises to shut down fracking and new drilling on federal lands and waters by saying “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

You just admitted all your leaders are lying sacks of shit.

Nice job.
All political "leaders" as you call them are lying sacks of shit, and always have been. Politicians rates only slightly above lawyers, and they shouldn't really. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I grew up in Kentucky and Tennessee hearing politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth, and with a straight face. While no big fan of Lawyers, at least they have school trained, somewhat regulated skills, minimal competency allowed and judged directly on a daily basis on how they cage their truths and mis-truths within legal limits to accomplish their goals.

All political "leaders" as you call them are lying sacks of shit, and always have been. Politicians rates only slightly above lawyers, and they shouldn't really. I don't mean to sound harsh, but I grew up in Kentucky and Tennessee hearing politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth, and with a straight face. While no big fan of Lawyers, at least they have school trained, somewhat regulated skills, minimal competency allowed and judged directly on a daily basis on how they cage their truths and mis-truths within legal limits to accomplish their goals.
Yeah, but your leaders are pissing away trillions and driving up costs for all Americans on this scam.

So for each dollar spent on fossil fuels, we will get paid $ 0.44 cents to use green energy instead?
No one ever used 177% in this spreadsheet screen shot.
Please read it and criticize but the number 177% was never used.
The idiot who is repeating that remembers a mistake I made but this idiot never corrected it.
I am human. I make mistakes and am not perfect. So look at the attached and point out ANY mistakes I as a human would make BUT remember I've used the numbers provided by the LINKS!
I challenge you and the other idiot to find mistakes and make corrections.
If I'm wrong by 50% wow... that will still be over $1,000 per month for 20 years that we consumers would have to pay either directly to the utilities OR indirectly to businesses that provide our goods and services but will have the additional costs to build the power plants to power the electricity of the EVs. Remember, these EVs are powered from the electric utilities unless they are using solar panels but even then not all businesses will be able to meet all their increased utilities costs and so indirectly we will pay!
So as one human to another PLEASE save your stupid comments and correct any mistakes you see otherwise you and your ilk are truly lazy no question and most likely IGNORANT!
EVcostsreplacefossil111722.png

No one ever used 177% in this spreadsheet screen shot.
The idiot who is repeating that remembers a mistake I made but this idiot never corrected it.
I am human. I make mistakes and am not perfect. So look at the attached and point out ANY mistakes I as a human would make BUT remember I've used the numbers provided by the LINKS!
I challenge you and the other idiot to find mistakes and make corrections.
If I'm wrong by 50% wow... that will still be over $1,000 per month for 20 years that we consumers would have to pay either directly to the utilities OR indirectly to businesses that provide our goods and services but will have the additional costs to build the power plants to power the electricity of the EVs. Remember, these EVs are powered from the electric utilities unless they are using solar panels but even then not all businesses will be able to meet all their increased utilities costs and so indirectly we will pay!
So as one human to another PLEASE save your stupid comments and correct any mistakes you see otherwise you and your ilk are truly lazy no question and most likely IGNORANT!
View attachment 727254

Not here, but was it ever used?

Forum List

Back