Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

Fergussuan proves just how fucking stupid and short sighted blacks area. Burning down your city because a white guy for unknown reasons as of yet, killed a black teen. Let's not talk about all the other death and the thug culture that is right in front of your ideas.

Your intelligence is something to laugh at.

Not sure who you are responding to, Matthew, but of about 75 people arrested for looting only 4 were from Ferguson. I think you are confusing the actions of the leftwing leadership in tolerating these criminals presence with that of the local community's approval, the latter for which I see no evidence at all.

It shows that feral negros will use any excuse to tear up their own neighbourhoods. Racism doesn't even come into play here, a cop shot someone who was trying to attack him.

Why do you libtards think people are not aware of your stupid little game, posing as racists to smear other people whose side you pretend to take?

Fuck off.
Feral:
adjective
1.existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.
2.having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication:
a pack of feral dogs roaming the woods.
3.of or characteristic of wild animals; ferocious; brutal.

Dude fits all three.

No, the person is not feral simply because he is a looter or robber. The history of the use of the term feral is sued for people raised in the wild by animals, and you are plainly making a deliberately racist, offensive and provocative statement.

You are either a libtard poseur or an idiot.
He was ferocious, brutal, in a wild state and obviously undomesticated and uncivilized. The looters having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication, were like a pack of feral dogs roaming the streets.
It is what it is.

Begs the questions: Why do these racist morons all sound like disappointed children? And will they ever grow up?

Lol, you throw out a few lines of ad hominem bullshit and then ask why these racists you wont name sound like disappointed children.

roflmao

So you concede that you have no answers no response other than, 'That is the way it is, suck it up.'

Yes, that is the way it is and the realization of it is growing. And you wont like it when we suck it up, whiney little bitch.

Why would I need to name anyone when you're so quick to recognize yourself?

It shows that feral negros will use any excuse to tear up their own neighbourhoods. Racism doesn't even come into play here, a cop shot someone who was trying to attack him.

Why do you libtards think people are not aware of your stupid little game, posing as racists to smear other people whose side you pretend to take?

Fuck off.
Feral:
adjective
1.existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.

Dude fits all three.

No, the person is not feral simply because he is a looter or robber. The history of the use of the term feral is sued for people raised in the wild by animals, and you are plainly making a deliberately racist, offensive and provocative statement.

He was ferocious, brutal, in a wild state and obviously undomesticated and uncivilized. The looters having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication, were like a pack of feral dogs roaming the streets.
It is what it is.

That is not the history of the use of the word feral.

Again you are either a libtard poseur or an idiot. You are an embarrassment to normal people, especially the whites that you pose as being from.

Begs the questions: Why do these racist morons all sound like disappointed children? And will they ever grow up?

Lol, you throw out a few lines of ad hominem bullshit and then ask why these racists you wont name sound like disappointed children.

roflmao

So you concede that you have no answers no response other than, 'That is the way it is, suck it up.'

Yes, that is the way it is and the realization of it is growing. And you wont like it when we suck it up, whiney little bitch.

So finally you stopped beating around the bush and have openly called me a racist.

Why do you say I am a racist? Because I think whites should have the same rights as blacks, hispanics, Asians and Indians?

You are a stupid ass hypocrite.

roflmao

So finally you stopped beating around the bush and have openly called me a racist.

Why do you say I am a racist? Because I think whites should have the same rights as blacks, hispanics, Asians and Indians?

I think everyone should have the same rights....everyone except you because you're too stupid to know what your rights are.

roflmao

I think everyone should have the same rights....everyone except you because you're too stupid to know what your rights are.

I know that you libtards go into hysteria at the mere mention of white rights, that's enough to prove what the reality is.

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. Only other "blacks" are sensitive enough to understand their "special" conditions.

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts.

They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black" because white legislators are too "racist" to represent them effectively

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....

They don't want their children taught by white teachers.

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

This guy has a real flair for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

once again...
Why are you OK with obvious discrimination against white athletes?

This is a false and dishonest question. Don't whine about your questions if you're not prepared to a pose them like an adult. I realize your mental and emotional development was arrested at around 3 years old, but you'll have to try.

Why cant whites have organizations similar to the NAACP and la Raza without being labeled racists or white supremacists?

Have any organization you want, you ridiculous pussy, and people will be free to think of it what they will. Your craven desire to start a Little Coward's Club in no way abrogates the 1st Amendment rights of other people.

roflmao

"We"? What exactly are YOU going to do when YOU "suck it up," pussy?

More deflection,

You said, "you wont like it when we suck it up..." I asked you to clarify. That is not a "deflection," fool.

He h as even had the AG of the USA fly in and tell the public that he too knows how racist the police are.

If anything, he's given the officer an iron-clad, built-in appeal if it comes to that.

So far you have demonstrated no violation of civil rights, you hysterical little girl.

lol, you contradict yourself and anyone following this knows that the officers civil rights to due process have been violated.

Again, you have failed to establish that.

Answer MY QUESTIONS and maybe I will bother to get you a link

As I thought. You are dismissed, coward. No point in you whining about being taken seriously any further. You have officially established your lack of credibility.

Fuck off.
Feral:
adjective

Dude fits all three.

It is what it is.

That is not the history of the use of the word feral.

Again you are either a libtard poseur or an idiot. You are an embarrassment to normal people, especially the whites that you pose as being from.
Words evolve, get a grip. He was ferocious, brutal and in a wild state, otherwise known as feral. :D

Forum List

Back