Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

JimBowie1958 said:

Why are you OK with officer Wilson having his civil rights violated?

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as Wilson's civil rights have not been 'violated.'

Lol, oh yes, Wilsons civil rights most certainly have been violated and you would understand that if he wasn't white.

Nonsense.

One's civil rights are not 'violated' until a court makes that determination based on a review of the evidence and facts of law, where our civil liberties define the relationship between government and those governed.

The state has not 'violated' any of Wilson's rights, his liberty is not in jeopardy pursuant to procedural due process nor has any of his fundamental rights been infringed upon pursuant to substantive due process.

And that there are those calling for Wilson's arrest for reasons you perceive to be unjustified doesn't constitute a civil rights 'violation' either.

once again...
Why are you OK with obvious discrimination against white athletes?

This is a false and dishonest question. Don't whine about your questions if you're not prepared to a pose them like an adult. I realize your mental and emotional development was arrested at around 3 years old, but you'll have to try.

Lol, it is a simple question to answer, if you are not OK with it, and you seem to be, then all you have to say is 'I am NOT OK with this because.....' instead you quibble and duck the questions as if I was asking a KKK racist why they are OK with blacks having their rights violated. So let's try again, dear.
Why cant whites have organizations similar to the NAACP and la Raza without being labeled racists or white supremacists?

It shows that feral negros will use any excuse to tear up their own neighbourhoods. Racism doesn't even come into play here, a cop shot someone who was trying to attack him.

Why do you libtards think people are not aware of your stupid little game, posing as racists to smear other people whose side you pretend to take?

Fuck off.
Feral:
adjective
1.existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.
2.having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication:
a pack of feral dogs roaming the woods.
3.of or characteristic of wild animals; ferocious; brutal.

Dude fits all three.

No, the person is not feral simply because he is a looter or robber. The history of the use of the term feral is sued for people raised in the wild by animals, and you are plainly making a deliberately racist, offensive and provocative statement.

You are either a libtard poseur or an idiot.
He was ferocious, brutal, in a wild state and obviously undomesticated and uncivilized. The looters having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication, were like a pack of feral dogs roaming the streets.
It is what it is.

That is not the history of the use of the word feral.

Again you are either a libtard poseur or an idiot. You are an embarrassment to normal people, especially the whites that you pose as being from.
Words evolve, get a grip. He was ferocious, brutal and in a wild state, otherwise known as feral. :D

I have a grip. You are deliberately using provocative words to discredit people critical of the protestors at Ferguson by your association.

Fuck you and piss off, you racist shit for brains.

JimBowie1958 said:

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as Wilson's civil rights have not been 'violated.'

Lol, oh yes, Wilsons civil rights most certainly have been violated and you would understand that if he wasn't white.

Nonsense.

One's civil rights are not 'violated' until a court makes that determination based on a review of the evidence and facts of law, where our civil liberties define the relationship between government and those governed.

The state has not 'violated' any of Wilson's rights, his liberty is not in jeopardy pursuant to procedural due process nor has any of his fundamental rights been infringed upon pursuant to substantive due process.

And that there are those calling for Wilson's arrest for reasons you perceive to be unjustified doesn't constitute a civil rights 'violation' either.

Other posters have noted that when the governor called for officer Wilsons indictment that he violated Wilsons right to a proper criminal justice process.

Why are you OK with this if its a white guy?

the mass media has been

The media can report the news as it sees fit.

No, libel laws cover that...

Libel does not prevent opinion, you moron.
..but an "opinion" can be libelous.

No it can't. Not if it is pure opinion.

You really are an idiot. If the New York Times ran an editorial that stated that in their opinion you should stop beating random drunks downtown, you could sue them for libel, you fucking moron.

Answer MY QUESTIONS and maybe I will bother to get you a link

As I thought. You are dismissed, coward. No point in you whining about being taken seriously any further. You have officially established your lack of credibility.

I have no credibility? I have answered your question and you refuse to answer mine. I have plenty of credibility with people who expect a reasonable discussion.
So, again;
Why cant whites have organizations similar to the NAACP and la Raza without being labeled racists or white supremacists?

the mass media has been

The media can report the news as it sees fit.

No, libel laws cover that...

Libel does not prevent opinion, you moron.

That is not what you said, idiot. You said that they could report the news as they see fit, and no, they cannot lie about the facts.

But once again;

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

What? You don't believe me?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. Only other "blacks" are sensitive enough to understand their "special" conditions.

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They don't want white legislators representing their districts.

They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black" because white legislators are too "racist" to represent them effectively

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....

They don't want their children taught by white teachers.

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

They WANT to be segregated from whites..so let's "help" them reach their goal.

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.
Here's their chance to soar.

It would be a win-win for both races.
We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

This guy has a real flair for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

And you have a real flair for being a racist prick. Why do you hate white people so much?

Negroes WANT segregation. They've been openly saying they did for 2 weeks in Ferguson.

Actually they've been advocating for segregation for many years. Why not accommodate them?

They don't want white cops to patrol in their "neighborhoods. Only other "blacks" are sensitive enough to understand their "special" conditions.

They want white prosecutors replaced by "blacks" to handle cases that include them. White prosecutors are too "racist".

They don't want white judges to hear cases that have "black" defendants. White judges are too "racist"

They've rejected white leadership, laws and values en masse ...they want everyone in any official capacity to be "black" because white legislators are too "racist" to represent them effectively

They don't want to work for white people because they are held back in promotions and salaries....

They already have the black only (no whites allowed) Congressional "Black" caucus.
etc...etc...
(Which is really interesting..in a country drunk on "diversity" where negroes demand(!) whites be "inclusive" we have a political bloc of negroes in gvt who are paid with TAXPAYER DOLLARS (translation; white people ) but they have this group that forbids white people to participate
WTF?)

Set aside a state or 2 and make it EXCLUSIVELY black. All black politicians, all black cops, all black judges, all black prosecutors. They can set up their own businesses and have 100% black ownership and employees.

...but...they will be forced to pay their own way entirely. No welfare, no EBT, and all of their "social" "programs" and "entitlements" will be funded exclusively by blacks.

They can tax each other or hand out entitlements to each other however they choose...no interference from us white devils.

I'd even be ok with reducing tax rates for them so they can get a foothold and get a solid foundation to build their black utopia.

They've complained for generations about "racism"in EVERYTHING and being held down.

We don't have to finance their dysfunction and they don't have to live under the rule of us evil white racists.

And you have a real flair for being a racist prick. Why do you hate white people so much?

I leave the hating to you people, that's what you know best.

etc...etc...
WTF?)

No, you have been doing enough hating for the three of us, you just think it is OK because it is directed at white people.

etc...etc...
WTF?)

No, you have been doing enough hating for the three of us, you just think it is OK because it is directed at white people.

I am so sorry. How could I have misinterpreted your messages of peace, love and understanding? In fact, now that I understand your intent, I'd be very surprised if you weren't nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Again please accept my sincere apologies.

etc...etc...
WTF?)

I am so sorry. How could I have misinterpreted your messages of peace, love and understanding? In fact, now that I understand your intent, I'd be very surprised if you weren't nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize. Again please accept my sincere apologies.

You mean like our President Obama got for merely being elected?

I am not impressed with the Nobel prize, why should I be? It is a libtard 'attaboy' award, who gives a flip?

Might begin to see more of this.

Unfortunately, yeah, it's starting too look that way.
Playing nice has not worked, and the leftwing rabble rousers want blood.

People are reaching a breaking point with what's going on and liberal media acting like America is some fucking touchy feely college campus. But that's about all media pussies know. Only time they ever been away from mommy and daddy. Not like any of the bastards have served in combat.

People are reaching a breaking point with what's going on and liberal media acting like America is some fucking touchy feely college campus. But that's about all media pussies know. Only time they ever been away from mommy and daddy. Not like any of the bastards have served in combat.

Can you just imagine what is going to happen if/when Obama signs his amnesty for about 11 million illegals this September?

It wont be a pretty picture.

lol

Cash raised for Mo. cop surpasses Brown donations
A crowd-funding page created for Wilson raised $235,010 from 5,902 people before organizers stopped accepting donations Friday after surpassing their goal of $100,000 in four days. The group then opened a new fundraising page, which already has more than $86,000.
This amount surpasses the more than $208,000 raised in support of the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. According to the page, which was set up by Brown family lawyer Benjamin Crump, "the funds will assist his family with costs that they will acquire as they seek justice on Michael's behalf."

Can you just imagine what is going to happen if/when Obama signs his amnesty for about 11 million illegals this September?

It wont be a pretty picture.

Nothing will happen. Nothing at all. People will grumble and that's it.

People always prefer to follow the path of least resistance and inconvenience. I'll give lefties some credit here - when they go out to protest their inane positions, they're putting skin in the game. They're willing to commit civil disorder, violence or simply peaceful protest and be arrested for their actions.

The protest and agitation and threat that you're alluding to will only come when the stakes are higher, when the threat to their way of life is more real. Is some VP of marketing really going to put his career and home and kid's education on the line in order to change society because Obama grants Amnesty to 20 million new Democratic voters? No, he'll instead chose to suffer the fallout and keep plugging along in his job and focus on his family.

For the Left politics inhabits every nook and cranny of their lives. For the right, politics is more separated from the activities of living. Lefties are political 24/7 and conservatives are not.

It's going to have to get real, real bad before conservatives take action, and just like with illness, the longer you let the illness fester, the more difficult becomes the remedy and the recuperation.

once again...

This is a false and dishonest question. Don't whine about your questions if you're not prepared to a pose them like an adult. I realize your mental and emotional development was arrested at around 3 years old, but you'll have to try.

Lol, it is a simple question to answer...

It's simple to ask an honest question. Give it a try.

Forum List

Back