Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

the mass media has been

The media can report the news as it sees fit.

No, libel laws cover that...

Libel does not prevent opinion, you moron.
..but an "opinion" can be libelous.

No it can't. Not if it is pure opinion.

You really are an idiot. If the New York Times ran an editorial that stated that in their opinion you should stop beating random drunks downtown, you could sue them for libel, you fucking moron.

That wouldn't be pure opinion, you ignorant moron.

It shows that feral negros will use any excuse to tear up their own neighbourhoods. Racism doesn't even come into play here, a cop shot someone who was trying to attack him.

Why do you libtards think people are not aware of your stupid little game, posing as racists to smear other people whose side you pretend to take?

Fuck off.
Feral:
adjective
1.existing in a natural state, as animals or plants; not domesticated or cultivated; wild.
2.having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication:
a pack of feral dogs roaming the woods.
3.of or characteristic of wild animals; ferocious; brutal.

Dude fits all three.

No, the person is not feral simply because he is a looter or robber. The history of the use of the term feral is sued for people raised in the wild by animals, and you are plainly making a deliberately racist, offensive and provocative statement.

You are either a libtard poseur or an idiot.
He was ferocious, brutal, in a wild state and obviously undomesticated and uncivilized. The looters having reverted to the wild state, as from domestication, were like a pack of feral dogs roaming the streets.
It is what it is.

That is not the history of the use of the word feral.

Again you are either a libtard poseur or an idiot. You are an embarrassment to normal people, especially the whites that you pose as being from.
Words evolve, get a grip. He was ferocious, brutal and in a wild state, otherwise known as feral. :D

I have a grip. You are deliberately using provocative words to discredit people critical of the protestors at Ferguson by your association.

Fuck you and piss off, you racist shit for brains.
Why are you against calling a spade a spade? You're violating my civil right to use a word. Are you ok with that? :D

Might begin to see more of this.

Unfortunately, yeah, it's starting too look that way.
Playing nice has not worked, and the leftwing rabble rousers want blood.

People are reaching a breaking point with what's going on and liberal media acting like America is some fucking touchy feely college campus. But that's about all media pussies know. Only time they ever been away from mommy and daddy. Not like any of the bastards have served in combat.

Can you just imagine what is going to happen if/when Obama signs his amnesty for about 11 million illegals this September?

It wont be a pretty picture.

Nothing will happen. Nothing at all. People will grumble and that's it.

People always prefer to follow the path of least resistance and inconvenience. I'll give lefties some credit here - when they go out to protest their inane positions, they're putting skin in the game. They're willing to commit civil disorder, violence or simply peaceful protest and be arrested for their actions.

The protest and agitation and threat that you're alluding to will only come when the stakes are higher, when the threat to their way of life is more real. Is some VP of marketing really going to put his career and home and kid's education on the line in order to change society because Obama grants Amnesty to 20 million new Democratic voters? No, he'll instead chose to suffer the fallout and keep plugging along in his job and focus on his family.

For the Left politics inhabits every nook and cranny of their lives. For the right, politics is more separated from the activities of living. Lefties are political 24/7 and conservatives are not.

It's going to have to get real, real bad before conservatives take action, and just like with illness, the longer you let the illness fester, the more difficult becomes the remedy and the recuperation.

I think you misread people. I am not saying I think Americans are going to all join militias and attack the closest federal building or some crazy shit like that. I am saying that Congressional hearings will get pretty raucus on the topic and any town halls, public press conferences, etc may start getting disruptive and the people that vote for amnesty or immigration control of any kind will see a huge increase in losses this November.

People are getting seriously pissed off. But they are not going crazy, at least not yet.

once again...
Why are you OK with obvious discrimination against white athletes?

This is a false and dishonest question. Don't whine about your questions if you're not prepared to a pose them like an adult. I realize your mental and emotional development was arrested at around 3 years old, but you'll have to try.

Lol, it is a simple question to answer...

It's simple to ask an honest question. Give it a try.

They are honest questions, but you refuse to respond, my guess is that you can answer honestly for shame, which says something good about you, but only after realizing you are a coward and a dickhead.

But once again;
Why cant whites have organizations similar to the NAACP and la Raza without being labeled racists or white supremacists?
Why are you OK with officer Wilson having his civil rights violated?

once again...

This is a false and dishonest question. Don't whine about your questions if you're not prepared to a pose them like an adult. I realize your mental and emotional development was arrested at around 3 years old, but you'll have to try.

They are honest questions

No, they aren't. Real, honest questions do not include their own conclusions. If you ever grow up you can ask an honest question and I'll be happy to answer it. Until then, go fuck yourself.

Might begin to see more of this.

Unfortunately, yeah, it's starting too look that way.
Playing nice has not worked, and the leftwing rabble rousers want blood.

People are reaching a breaking point with what's going on and liberal media acting like America is some fucking touchy feely college campus. But that's about all media pussies know. Only time they ever been away from mommy and daddy. Not like any of the bastards have served in combat.

Can you just imagine what is going to happen if/when Obama signs his amnesty for about 11 million illegals this September?

It wont be a pretty picture.

Nothing will happen. Nothing at all. People will grumble and that's it.

People always prefer to follow the path of least resistance and inconvenience. I'll give lefties some credit here - when they go out to protest their inane positions, they're putting skin in the game. They're willing to commit civil disorder, violence or simply peaceful protest and be arrested for their actions.

The protest and agitation and threat that you're alluding to will only come when the stakes are higher, when the threat to their way of life is more real. Is some VP of marketing really going to put his career and home and kid's education on the line in order to change society because Obama grants Amnesty to 20 million new Democratic voters? No, he'll instead chose to suffer the fallout and keep plugging along in his job and focus on his family.

For the Left politics inhabits every nook and cranny of their lives. For the right, politics is more separated from the activities of living. Lefties are political 24/7 and conservatives are not.

It's going to have to get real, real bad before conservatives take action, and just like with illness, the longer you let the illness fester, the more difficult becomes the remedy and the recuperation.

I think you misread people. I am not saying I think Americans are going to all join militias and attack the closest federal building or some crazy shit like that. I am saying that Congressional hearings will get pretty raucus on the topic and any town halls, public press conferences, etc may start getting disruptive and the people that vote for amnesty or immigration control of any kind will see a huge increase in losses this November.

People are getting seriously pissed off. But they are not going crazy, at least not yet.

Which amounts to theater. At the conclusion of the play, the 20 million infiltrators become citizens, the welfare pie gets cut thinner and they too get their share, the ranks of Democrats increase, the 20 million new citizens all begin sponsoring their relatives for legal immigration and the country becomes more of a shithole and dysfunctional disaster as the Feds NEED to trample on even more deeply held principles and liberties in order to make multiculturalism function.

Nothing will have been UNDONE the upset people.

Like I noted, liberals have to really screw the pooch, like they did in the Soviet Union, before substantive corrective action is taken. The path of least resistance has to be closed off before people roll up their sleeves and fix society.

It amazing to read the hatred, ignorance a vs racism that is on this thread. Wow is all I will say

once again...

They are honest questions, but you refuse to respond, my guess is that you can answer honestly for shame, which says something good about you, but only after realizing you are a coward and a dickhead.

But once again;
Why cant whites have organizations similar to the NAACP and la Raza without being labeled racists or white supremacists?
Why are you OK with officer Wilson having his civil rights violated?
Again, your dim wit questions all presuppose that you know what people think. You are very slow to learn.

Whites need a racial organization to represent their interests.

That ship sailed long ago.
The lines are drawn.
We are targets to them. Conduct yourself accordingly.

Yes, and all the libtard issues dove tail into one result; the diminishment of white society.

From abortion, to pro-gay militancy, to federal control and derailment of a previously highly effective public school system, to the establishment of 'equal opportunity' laws that codify the discrimination against whites, to a rigged duopoly political system that represents only corporate crony interests, to illegal immigration be tacitly allowed, etc, etc. there is a war on white people and we have not yet woken up from it.

I've boldtexted a few phrases you use at the core of your argument.

You do realize that it evolution, in biological evolution, we see evolutionary dead-ends, mutations which don't confer advantages, etc. Cultural change from the status quo doesn't AUTOMATICALLY imply progress to a better state of affairs.

Your statement that we "need to interact" is highly normative, meaning that it is a "Should" type of statement rather than an "IS" statement. In other words, you think we should interact but we most certainly don't have to interact. The Japanese seem to love their society and they don't want to interact with other cultures embedded into their own.

There should be nothing to fear about "going backwards" once you've conducted an experiment and have seen that it has failed. Cultures acknowledge this phenomenon with sayings like "No sense throwing good money after bad" and "It's time to cut our losses."

Look at what is happening with white flight all over the nation. People are voting with their feet. Boston schools are now 14% white. One would think that this would be a huge attraction for Boston's white liberals - they could send their own kids to these schools and their precious children could be bathed in glorious multiculturalism and those BENEFIT compared to the children who attend mostly white schools. Is this happening though? No, it's not. There is a massive disconnect between what people say they desire (more multiculturalism and integration) and how they choose to live their lives (more segregation and fleeing multiculturalism.)

The costs of fleeing multiculturalism are horrendous. People are beggaring themselves to buy houses in neighborhoods with few minorities and good schools. The high cost of housing doesn't have so much to do with the materials of the house construction but with the exclusivity of the neighborhood. This high cost of housing in desired neighborhoods is forcing people to delay family formation and then also forcing them to limit the size of their family due to the expense of raising children, expenses largely driven by the need to segregate. Those Boston parents don't NEED to send their kids to private schools, they could send them to the 14% white public schools. They won't do that because they don't want to sacrifice the welfare of their own children.

There are huge, HUGE costs which come with integration and the outcomes of integration are not really desired by most people.

So your solution is institute segregation? The 19th century called, they want their ideas back.

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

It isn't a waste,but it does take all sides,just like any relationship,if one side isn't willing,it isn't happening.

funny thing about this thread if jim blowme and company weren't racists colostomy bags ,most or all of their lives the op's original completely bigoted rant would not have come up.

Forum List

Back