Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

"They're top notch because they have few black & Hispanic students. Quality of school is correlated with proportion of students who are minority." Maybe there is a reason. Could be the inequalities in the school systems. & jobs etc that have inner city schools for years . Most blacks in the inner city are not born into money or blessed from Birth with a socio economic system in place the way the suburbs are.

Don't let reality intrude on your vision.

satracialgapfigure_zpsd42426ef.gif

You're in Texas so don't overlook the key issue at the core of the Fisher vs. University of Texas lawsuit - the UT wanted to grant affirmative action preferences to the children of RICH blacks and Hispanics and deny admission to the better qualified, but poorer, white applicants.

Why do the children of black judges and Hispanic physicians need affirmative action preferences? Why?

True conservatism yes. Do we have anything close to true conservatism here in us. Is it fair to employ true conservative Policies in our society today based on what socio-economic disadvantages many cultures races etc have been plagued with?

Hilarious - so you think a white person is simply smarter than black because they are white ? This is the classic definition of a stupid conversation

Hilarious - so you think a white person is simply smarter than black because they are white ? This is the classic definition of a stupid conversation

It doesn't matter what I think. You said the chart was stupid. Why is it stupid? The chart shows the outcomes of national SAT testing. What's so stupid about presenting data?

Maybe do some basic common Sense checks. Pin is the first part of my last name. Pinkard - no one in my family (all black) ever made more than 1 b on a report card, google the last name and you will see professor Pinkard my sisters grad top of class from Stanford then doctorate from northwestern. Myself MBA from ku. Both give back if you look up Pinkard scholarship fund.

I have encountered comedians ( which is what I call those that think and articulate low level of IQ garbage like what you posted) and love it when I knocked them flat on their ass either with hands, or with intelligence , with they type of provider and father I am
Or however you want to measure a man. Then I ask "so tell where do I fit in your not even worth waisting time to laugh at post".

When I or my kids encounter that, I made it and they will make it a point to ensure that person had the worst day they had in a long time , class room wise, sports wise, work force wise , however you like it, you can come and get it is my motto.

So keep thinking that way and I will keep laughing at ya...

I can present contradicting data. You can find any thing on the internet to support a flawed thesis or accurate thesis or assertion.

2 min google - I locate data showing how racially observe the SAT test is. . Hmm I say that to suggest you can find a study to support anything. You have a opinion, there's a study that will support it. Get out if here with that weak garbage.

Question what do you do. How are measuring up in this world. Who do you help , how do people feel about you after they are around than before.

Rikurzhen I agree with teach a man to fish vs giving him fish

I also understand Anerica has systematically put certain groups behind others and it's much tougher road for blacks than others

No excuse - wake up make it happen. But don't naive and accept reality that when you have more obstacles to success for the masses those with note barriers will comfy up short compared to those with the systemic benefits - my father said I don't want to hear excuses - no b's on a report card - give your best etc. I don't want any hand outs. But our free market society dictates & is set to have winners & losers. For too long it's been mostly driven by race . So be careful what you wish for.

I have encountered comedians ( which is what I call those that think and articulate low level of IQ garbage like what you posted) and love it when I knocked them flat on their ass either with hands, or with intelligence

But you need to explain why the data that Educational Testing Services released on the SAT is garbage. WHY is it garbage?

There is a lot of data from all over that documents that thE SAT test is racially biased. Even studies from some republican sources. Colleges have even acknowledged after researching the SAT test it does have racial bias

SAT officials hope to score high in eliminating racial bias New Pittsburgh Courier

Bull puckey. The SAT is designed to OVERPREDICT black performance and that's exactly what it does. Here's the technical bulletin explaining this:

As for gender by ethnicity analyses, the SAT overpredicted African American students’ FYGPAs; however, overprediction was greater for African American males, with mean residuals ranging from -0.24 to -0.20 compared to African American females, with mean residuals ranging from -0.13 to -0.04 for the 1994 version of the SAT.​

I have encountered comedians ( which is what I call those that think and articulate low level of IQ garbage like what you posted) and love it when I knocked them flat on their ass either with hands, or with intelligence ...

Internet tough guy vs internet idiot. The war that will settle no score...

:rolleyes:

2 min google - I locate data showing how racially observe the SAT test is. . Hmm I say that to suggest you can find a study to support anything. You have a opinion, there's a study that will support it. Get out if here with that weak garbage.

Question what do you do. How are measuring up in this world. Who do you help , how do people feel about you after they are around than before.

So, you had no time during your MBA program to learn English?

"They're top notch because they have few black & Hispanic students. Quality of school is correlated with proportion of students who are minority." Maybe there is a reason. Could be the inequalities in the school systems. & jobs etc that have inner city schools for years . Most blacks in the inner city are not born into money or blessed from Birth with a socio economic system in place the way the suburbs are.

I see what we have on here is many who simply feel they have a god given right to think they are better. Funny in sports in education now in jobs I have never and neither will
Any of my family members ever find that to be the case .

No one thinks they are "better" and that's not what we're talking about here...you're trying to change the subject now...
You live in a place that's 92% white and 1% black. Therefore you are naturally an expert in race relations and racism. /sarcasm

We get it.
The fact that you don't..or pretend that you don't is either sad or amusing...depending on which excuse you use.

Try coming into my ols neighborhood in east at Louis then kck , .. Try it for one day. I do monthly, again you have no idea what your talking about or who your talking too or what I've done or I am doing.

Like I said..a limousine liberal..no daily proximity to black crime..you swoop in once a month and rush back to 91% white 1% black Woodlands and make disparaging comments about the people who actually DO live among negroes..

I know all about st. louis and the plague of black crime there..are you SURE you want to engage me on that topic?

It will end in about two hundred years, when we all are the same color.
That won't do it either. Do you realize how much resentment and animus there is between dark-skinned blacks and light-skinned blacks? This subculture called African-American is so brainwashed into skin-color identification that there will be no improvement in the race issue until the conditioning is recognized, addressed and ended.
Well, you can't just end bigotry. Charger fans hate Raider fans, Cowboy fans hate ______skin fans, Arabs will always hate Jews and anyone who isn't Muslim.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back