Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

I no longer care.. The constant whining, screaming, looting, killing, mooching of the permanent victim class black or white can kiss my ass.. In regard to the black community- nothing anyone says or does will ever placate the absolute rage and hate they feel toward white Americans.. NOTHING.. so why even try any longer? I'm done..

I no longer care.. The constant whining, screaming, looting, killing, mooching of the permanent victim class black or white can kiss my ass.. In regard to the black community- nothing anyone says or does will ever placate the absolute rage and hate they feel toward white Americans.. NOTHING.. so why even try any longer? I'm done..

No doubt you gave it your best, but in the end you could only succumb to what ever you were already predisposed to believe.

No doubt you gave it your best, but in the end you could only succumb to what ever you were already predisposed to believe.

You don't determine my beliefs asshole.. and I no longer care.. all of you, black, white, red, purple, fucking green.. go fuck yourselves in to more hatred, anger, looting, killing.. Kill each other off.. Have fun with that.

You don't determine my beliefs asshole.. and I no longer care.. all of you, black, white, red, purple, fucking green.. go fuck yourselves in to more hatred, anger, looting, killing.. Kill each other off.. Have fun with that.

Well that sounds like good advise.......pardon me for a few minutes while I go fuck myself and kill people.

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.

It proves that we'll never be rid of racists such as the OP and those who agreed with him.

Once again, libtards go ionto a circle jerk accusing people of being racists when they do not and cannot prove such accusations.

Kiss my ass, the both of you. You have nothing, no facts, no reason, no anything.

Just running you cum guzzling little bitch mouths.

So why don't whites have the right to represent their own interests in the Political Identity system that we have now, where every other race is organized to defend their own interests?

Do whatever you want, fool. You and your fellow cowards can wear costumes and everything. You couldn't look much more stupid than you do now.

So why don't whites have the right to represent their own interests in the Political Identity system that we have now, where every other race is organized to defend their own interests?

Why is that?

Did you miss the part where I said "do whatever you want, fool"?

Did you miss the part where I asked you these questions?

"Do whatever you want, fool" was the answer to your 'questions,' chickenshit. Just how fucking stupid are you?

That is not an answer to my questions, so I repeat:

So why don't whites have the right to represent their own interests in the Political Identity system that we have now, where every other race is organized to defend their own interests? Do white people have the right to defend themselves? You don't seem to agree with that.
And why did you lie and say you had a link that supported your claim when it actually did not?
Why does the mere suggestion that whites organize to defend themselves send you off into such a little hissy fit?
Why does wanting to defend my own interests and that of the group I was put in without my consent why does that make me a fool? You seem to be the fool since you wont defend your own interests, no?

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.

Does this mean you're not proud?

You seem to be the fool since you wont defend your own interests, no?...

My interests are the interests of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, not a skin color, you ridiculous clown.

No, not by law, those are not the only interests you have. The law says that you can lose contracts with the government due to set asides because you are white. It says that you can be legally discriminated against in hiring because you are white. It says that you c an be discriminated against in promotion tests because you are white.

But I know it is easier to just close you eyes and deny all of it and say mean things to people who tell you the truth, but that is because you are a low life cowardly piece of ****.

Fuck you.

Yes, duh, I said I am no longer proud to call myself a nonracist. In fact, the term sounds repulsive to me because what others are accusing me of racism for merely asking questions about, other racial groups are doing EVERYDAY.

So yes, I am not proud of it and I am feeling fairly embarrassed. But I will do what I think is right even if it embarrasses me.

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people while not calling for legal discrimination against other races.

Does that answer your question?

A white man is knocked to the ground by a taller black man who beats his head into the sidewalk then goes for the white mans gun. The white man shoots the black man in self defense and he is cleared of wrong doing by the local police. But some black racial advocates come in and demand that the white man be put on trial for murder anyway, and so it happens. Now that white man is poor and living a life where he cannot get employment, punished as though he were proven guilty instead of cleared of the charges. His accusers lied about him constantly, still do and a major media organization even edited a recording to make him look like a racist. The judge throws out the slander suit on technical grounds, a thing that would not have happened had the races been reversed.

Now we have a white cop who justifiably shoots and kills a much larger black kid that had assaulted him and doubled back to attack him again. The race baiter are at this one too, demanding the cop get indicted and even the governor agrees with them, while all the evidence points to the cops innocence.

Yes, a huge number of us have given it our best shot but we can see the facts; whites are the second class citizens now, and only rich whites get a fair shake at all any more. We need to organize to change this by doing what the other races do; organize to defend and advance the interests of those of our race since that is what the Identity Politics system that we have today does for everyone else but us.

That has to change.

Fuck you.

Yes, duh, I said I am no longer proud to call myself a nonracist. In fact, the term sounds repulsive to me because what others are accusing me of racism for merely asking questions about, other racial groups are doing EVERYDAY.

So yes, I am not proud of it and I am feeling fairly embarrassed. But I will do what I think is right even if it embarrasses me.

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people while not calling for legal discrimination against other races.

Perhaps you could consider that there may be a lengthy process of assimilation for black folks into society. Over two hundred years of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow, they've really only been treated as actual citizens for the past fifty years. I guess it's just unfortunate that a whole culture based on racism and oppression doesn't change quite as fast as some people would like.

Yes Sir,I agree 100% / NOT

Please don't try and teach pigs to sing,
It wast YOUR TIME,
and ANNOYS the PIG!!

See if you can connect the dots in that little gourd of yours.................

A white man is knocked to the ground by a taller black man who beats his head into the sidewalk then goes for the white mans gun. The white man shoots the black man in self defense and he is cleared of wrong doing by the local police. But some black racial advocates come in and demand that the white man be put on trial for murder anyway, and so it happens. Now that white man is poor and living a life where he cannot get employment, punished as though he were proven guilty instead of cleared of the charges. His accusers lied about him constantly, still do and a major media organization even edited a recording to make him look like a racist. The judge throws out the slander suit on technical grounds, a thing that would not have happened had the races been reversed.

zimmerman isn't white.

Fuck you.

Perhaps you could consider that there may be a lengthy process of assimilation for black folks into society. Over two hundred years of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow, they've really only been treated as actual citizens for the past fifty years. I guess it's just unfortunate that a whole culture based on racism and oppression doesn't change quite as fast as some people would like.

I am OK with a slow assimilation, but I am not OK with 50 more years of reverse discrimination against whites, and now whites don't even have the right to defend themselves? We are just supposed to let the bro beat the shit out of us, put us in the hospital or kill us?

That is what this has come down to.

It's over, you guys jumped the shark; finis.

zimmerman isn't white.

Bullshit. GZ is as white as anyone needs to be. You wanna use the one drop rule and few of us are actually white.

Forum List

Back