Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

Could any of it be because we don't challenge those who slander us because we are told that it is racist for us to defend ourselves?

They have the same rights to free speech as you do. The problem is your own misinterpretations of what the 1st amendment protects and the history of this country.

The First Amendment only protects you from the government making laws banning political speech. You don't have the right to your job or to a clean reputation. If you want to say the N word (Which let's be honest, you have already said it multiple times in the past 2 weeks), the government won't throw you in jail. That doesn't mean the company you work for can't fire you or people have to associate with you. That's life.

Also, when you start a thread implying that ending racism is futile, you are advocating indirectly for Jim Crow laws and to a more extreme position, slavery.

Remember Loving v. Virginia? Well here is what Judge Bazile said

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents.... The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

See that line of thought led to the banning of interracial marriage. That is the same line of thought that you have. It's morally reprehensible and just plain wrong. So when you feel "attack" for your line of thought, it because smarter people than you understand that reasoning is dangerous and leads to horrible oppression.

I'm going to call bullshit on this interpretation. Very few people are objecting to having to walk by a black person on the sidewalk, rather the objections all focus on LAWFARE which specifically focuses on race. Compelled Association, restricted property rights, racial favoritism which undermines free enterprise and merit based systems, etc.

If you want to broach the topic of moral reprehensibility, it's guys like you who pervert fairness, stomp on human rights, and use law to advantage one group over another group who are utterly reprehensible beings.

And give the "smart person" schtick a rest. Most of you liberals couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag.

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents.... The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

See that line of thought led to the banning of interracial marriage. That is the same line of thought that you have. It's morally reprehensible and just plain wrong. So when you feel "attack" for your line of thought, it because smarter people than you understand that reasoning is dangerous and leads to horrible oppression.

Would you consider Abraham Lincoln "smart"?

You like quotes? Let's look at some things "the great emancipator" (LMAO) Lincoln said.

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to Horace Greeley
August 22, 1862

"Negro equality! Fudge!! How long, in the government of a God great enough to make and maintain this Universe, shall there continue knave to vend, and fools to gulp, so low a piece of demagoguism as this?"
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Fragments: Notes for Speeches
Sept. 1859 (Vol. III)

"But what shall we do with the Negroes after they are free? I believe that it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate, which they could have to themselves."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Letter to General Benjamin F. Butler
March 1865 (Vol. VII)

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, (applause from audience) that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people. I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, 4th Debate with Stephan A. Douglas in Illinois
Sept. 1858 (Vol. III)

"Judge Douglas has said to you that he has not been able to get an answer out of me to the question whether I am in favor of Negro citizenship. So far as I know, the Judge never asked me the question before. (applause from audience) He shall have no occasion to ever ask it again, for I tell him very frankly that I am not in favor of Negro citizenship. (renewed applause) If the state of Illinois has the power to grant Negroes citizenship, I shall be opposed to it. (cries of "here, here" and "good, good" from audience) That is all I have to say."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Sringfield, Illinois
June 1857 (Vol. II)

"In the course of his reply, the Senator remarked that he had always considered this a government made for the white people and not for the Negroes. Why, in point of mere fact, I think so, too."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Speech at Peoria, Illinois
Oct. 1854 (Vol. II)

"I think your race suffers very greatly, many of them by living among us, while ours suffers from your presence. In a word we suffer on each side. If this is admitted, it affords a reason why we should at least be separated."
-- Abraham Lincoln
-From, Address on Colonization to a Deputation of
Africans in Washington D.C.
August 1862 (Vol. V)

During the Civil War, Lincoln also organized the Bureau of Emigration within the Department of Interior. The sum was $600,000, a huge amount at the time and considering the tremendous war efforts. This Bureau was appropriated with the recolonization and emigration of the African slaves. Two attempts to do this were made with the actual establishment of a colony at Isle-a-Vache, in Haiti, consisting of 453 slaves transported from Virginia. Later, another attempt failed to colonize them in Colombia, South America.

Could any of it be because we don't challenge those who slander us because we are told that it is racist for us to defend ourselves?

They have the same rights to free speech as you do.

No, minorities have MORE rights than whites, since whites c an be legally beaten and attacked for expressing their beliefs and the cops do little more than tell them to clear the area. Whites that try to defend their rights in this racist system called Identity Politics are immediately slandered and accused of being racists, just like you did.

The problem is your own misinterpretations of what the 1st amendment protects and the history of this country.

The First Amendment only protects you from the government making laws banning political speech. You don't have the right to your job or to a clean reputation. If you want to say the N word (Which let's be honest, you have already said it multiple times in the past 2 weeks),

I have no problem using the word ****** as a word for discussion, but I have never in my life ever called a person a ******, unlike a whole lot of Democrats in office today.

the government won't throw you in jail. That doesn't mean the company you work for can't fire you or people have to associate with you. That's life.

No, that is not life, that is the result of PC Nazis, according to Bill Maher, who target people for their beliefs and who are intolerant, thoughtless, little pricks. People across the spectrum should be opposing these bastards, but thanks to bastards like you who run interference for them they get away with targetting people over and over.

Also, when you start a thread implying that ending racism is futile, you are advocating indirectly for Jim Crow laws and to a more extreme position, slavery.

BINGO.

I am not now nor have I ever advocated for segregation. Period.

You are a proven liar now.

is there a name for when a proven racist /nazi like jim blowme calls everyone who doesn't buy his bullshit a nazi?.

Again you simply lie

Just like everything else the radical left claims today, this is just another lie.

Prove I am a racist, you fucking Nazi

And it was Bill Maher that labeled your type 'PC Nazis'; don't like it then blame him. I say it is exactly right

You seem to be the fool since you wont defend your own interests, no?...

My interests are the interests of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, not a skin color, you ridiculous clown.

No, not by law, those are not the only interests you have.

Yes, they are. You really are a pathetic loser. You're even losing at playing the victim. Have fun with that, loser.

You still have not answered my questions. Why is that? You can hold your piss while reading them?

Anyone else able to answer these questions? Does anyone have the nerve to actually answer these simple questions? Unkotare is too stupid to answer them, maybe you can help him?

So why don't whites have the right to represent their own interests in the Political Identity system that we have now, where every other race is organized to defend their own interests?
Do white people have the right to defend themselves?
Why does the mere suggestion that whites organize to defend themselves send libtards off into such a little hissy fits?

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.

Does this mean you're not proud?

Yes, duh, I said I am no longer proud to call myself a nonracist. In fact, the term sounds repulsive to me because what others are accusing me of racism for merely asking questions about, other racial groups are doing EVERYDAY.

So yes, I am not proud of it and I am feeling fairly embarrassed. But I will do what I think is right even if it embarrasses me.

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people while not calling for legal discrimination against other races.

Does that answer your question?

Perhaps you could consider that there may be a lengthy process of assimilation for black folks into society. Over two hundred years of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow, they've really only been treated as actual citizens for the past fifty years. I guess it's just unfortunate that a whole culture based on racism and oppression doesn't change quite as fast as some people would like.

I am OK with a slow assimilation, but I am not OK with 50 more years of reverse discrimination against whites, and now whites don't even have the right to defend themselves? We are just supposed to let the bro beat the shit out of us, put us in the hospital or kill us?

That is what this has come down to.

It's over, you guys jumped the shark; finis.

I have no idea what you're talking about or who you guys are.

Bullshit, you know exactly who I was referring to, white people, and you knew that.

So why don't whites have the right to represent their own interests in the Political Identity system that we have now, where every other race is organized to defend their own interests?

Do whatever you want, fool. You and your fellow cowards can wear costumes and everything. You couldn't look much more stupid than you do now.

Why is that?

Did you miss the part where I said "do whatever you want, fool"?

Did you miss the part where I asked you these questions?

"Do whatever you want, fool" was the answer to your 'questions,' chickenshit. Just how fucking stupid are you?

That is not an answer to my questions...

Yes, it really is. Do - whatever - you - want - fool. You couldn't make yourself look more like a cowardly, illogical, ass if you tried. And you seem to be trying really, really hard.

It proves that we'll never be rid of racists such as the OP and those who agreed with him.

Once again, libtards go ionto a circle jerk accusing people of being racists when they do not and cannot prove such accusations.

Kiss my ass, the both of you. You have nothing, no facts, no reason, no anything.

Just running you cum guzzling little bitch mouths.

They're liberals, they don't need facts or reason. All they need do is denounce you, and to other liberals (the only people who count) they've both won the debate and increased their stature/reputation for forthrightly denouncing you and simultaneously announcing that they hold the correct Marxist/Leninist enlightened position.

And still not a one of them will answer these questions:

Why does the mere suggestion that whites organize to defend themselves send libtards off into such a little hissy fits?

Do whatever you want, fool. You and your fellow cowards can wear costumes and everything. You couldn't look much more stupid than you do now.

Why is that?

Did you miss the part where I said "do whatever you want, fool"?

Did you miss the part where I asked you these questions?

"Do whatever you want, fool" was the answer to your 'questions,' chickenshit. Just how fucking stupid are you?

That is not an answer to my questions...

Yes, it really is. Do - whatever - you - want - fool. You couldn't make yourself look more like a cowardly, illogical, ass if you tried. And you seem to be trying really, really hard.

No, it is not an answer. Is English your first language?

I repeat:

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people ...

Why don't you start with a group of ONE and get some self-respect, you fucking clown.

We are just supposed to let the bro beat the shit out of us, put us in the hospital or kill us?.

There's more of that shameless cowardice JimBoo-Hooie is so famous for! Are you outraged at 98 year-old women as well? I'm sure they can all beat the shit out of you too, pussy.

My interests are the interests of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, not a skin color, you ridiculous clown.

Yes, they are. You really are a pathetic loser. You're even losing at playing the victim. Have fun with that, loser.

You still have not answered my questions.

Yes, I have. Over and over. You know, just repeating yourself like this is spam. Take your pills or just STFU. You've repeated your cowardly nonsense quite enough.

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.

Understand what's playing out. There's a white civil war and you're now in the camp of the "wrong kid of whites" and the other side are happy to use minorities in their effort to harm you while simultaneously draping themselves with glory by championing minority interests. This results in dudes in Portland or Vermont vomiting their liberalism over the people who live in Georgia or Alabama.

You see this war play out in many ways. The wrong kind of white is a threat to this confused class of whites so they purposely set out tot harm them but minorities are not a threat to their power so they get to be used as tokens:

. . . . . holding a leadership role or winning awards in organizations like high school R.O.T.C., 4-H clubs and Future Farmers of America actually works against your chances. Consciously or unconsciously, the gatekeepers of elite education seem to incline against candidates who seem too stereotypically rural or right-wing or “Red America.” This provides statistical confirmation for what alumni of highly selective universities already know. The most underrepresented groups on elite campuses often aren’t racial minorities; they’re working-class whites (and white Christians in particular) from conservative states and regions.

White elites have never accepted working class whites as their equals, and resented all attempts at egalitarianism. With the minority AA going, they now have a legal cover/excuse to rid themselves of associating with all working class whites entirely, and so they lose touch and dehumanize us.

That is more than half of Obamas problem and the cause of the death of classic progressive liberalism.

We are just supposed to let the bro beat the shit out of us, put us in the hospital or kill us?.

There's more of that shameless cowardice JimBoo-Hooie is so famous for! Are you outraged at 98 year-old women as well? I'm sure they can all beat the shit out of you too, pussy.

lolol

You still have not answered my questions.

Yes, I have. Over and over. You know, just repeating yourself like this is spam. Take your pills or just STFU. You've repeated your cowardly nonsense quite enough.

No, you have not. Once again.

Is English your first language?

Not only is English my first language, but you will never know even a tiny fraction of what I know about the English language. All you know is that you're a weak, bitter, frightened old man.

Ferguson has proved that blacks want to be segregated from whites --- which is a natural feeling for any race.

Let blacks police blacks.

All races naturally and voluntarily segregate themselves. Just go to a wedding --- 99% of the party of one race.

2nd, I came off a little harsh the first time, let me take another crack at it, seriously.

How about we learn to interact with each other??
Let's leave guns and police out of this thread and concentrate on peace between blacks and whites??

How is that black family unit doing?? I know you are white, but how about asking some of the blacks what the truth is??

Can we rebuild family units that have values??
Do you think religion plays into this conversation??

Do you think we need morals in this culture??
Where are we supposed to get those morals at??

Can we agree places like Chicago and Detroit that are predominantly black are in desperate times??
Do you really want to have a civil conversation??

Is English your first language?

Not only is English my first language, but you will never know even a tiny fraction of what I know about the English language. All you know is that you're a weak, bitter, frightened old man.
I have learned a little Japanese though.
Unkotare
unkotare \ woon-ko-ta-re \ , noun;

Japanese. Roughly translated as dripping poop. This word is used to describe a pornographic genre commonly known as Scat.

Once again.

No, minorities have MORE rights than whites, since whites c an be legally beaten and attacked for expressing their beliefs and the cops do little more than tell them to clear the area. Whites that try to defend their rights in this racist system called Identity Politics are immediately slandered and accused of being racists, just like you did.

I have no problem using the word ****** as a word for discussion, but I have never in my life ever called a person a ******, unlike a whole lot of Democrats in office today.

No, that is not life, that is the result of PC Nazis, according to Bill Maher, who target people for their beliefs and who are intolerant, thoughtless, little pricks. People across the spectrum should be opposing these bastards, but thanks to bastards like you who run interference for them they get away with targetting people over and over.

BINGO.

I am not now nor have I ever advocated for segregation. Period.

You are a proven liar now.

The south didn't enact segregation because they believed black people were equal to them. They believed they were superior to them. That's racism.

You said that ending racism is futile. So you are advocating for racism and the acts that come with it.

Forum List

Back