Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

Isn't he amazing man, he can make a complete fool of himself if you just wind him up and give him a little leeway!!

You're the one on record saying it's ok for cops to point guns at journalists and say "I'm gonna fuck kill you."

Your point would be??
Given that situation and those circumstances, I might have said the same thing.
Stressed from dealing he uttered a few words that will not change his life forever. Though there will be those, like you who seek some type of phantom justice that shall never be doled out.

Good thing you are not a cop whos salaries are paid by the very people you would say that to.

In other words @DrDoomNGloom your claim is that multiculturalism is working.

The Government doesn't make any laws or rules regarding segregation. We let everyone do it voluntarily and encourage it. Individuals are best equipped to decide which groups they want to be a part of.

But we need to teach it and embrace it in the media.

Any race or religion that seeks to actively dominate others (Islam) outside it's own community, must be rebuked and banned.

What you are doing is trying to make statements for me........
Please quote what you make allusions to .............

Perhaps our multicultural experiment needs some religion in it ................

You contention is that blacks and whites are meant to be segregated, they have no way of living or co existing peacefully together .........................

I make no contentions about color, more that society has suppressed religion, our societal road maps that teach us how to interact with others!!

Isn't he amazing man, he can make a complete fool of himself if you just wind him up and give him a little leeway!!

You're the one on record saying it's ok for cops to point guns at journalists and say "I'm gonna fuck kill you."

Your point would be??
Stressed from dealing he uttered a few words that will not change his life forever. Though there will be those, like you who seek some type of phantom justice that shall never be doled out.

Good thing you are not a cop whos salaries are paid by the very people you would say that to.
Yeah, don't that just suck for YOU??

Your point would be??

You would only say that to me once if you were a cop and you would never say it again to another soul once my law firm got finished with your PD. :lol:

Your point would be??

You would only say that to me once if you were a cop and you would never say it again to another soul once my law firm got finished with your PD. :lol:

ROFLMMFAO .

Oh ain't we the big shot ... "my law firm"

You contention is that blacks and whites are meant to be segregated, they have no way of living or co existing peacefully together .........................

I make no contentions about color, more that society has suppressed religion, our societal road maps that teach us how to interact with others!!

It's not a contention, it's a statistically verified fact. Check out the black on white crime rate. Check out the poverty rate. Check out how many whites seem to dominate politically and LEO positions in 99% black communities. Check out the achievement rates.

Multi-Culturalism is in fact a failure, and was always doomed to failure to begin with.

Culture is a set of norms, that allow different people to interact with each other, in ways that are mutually beneficial, and have a common ground of understanding.

Common culture is what allows two men who have never met each other before, to sit down and talk about American football, and instantly have common ground to communicate.

I have talked about one of my best friends, who was a Muslim from Somalia. Great person. But the truth is, as good a friendship we had, it was often very difficult to have common ground. I would talk about something going on in my life, or a holiday like Easter or such, and they would smile with this glazed look. They were trying to be polite, but they had no idea at all what I was talking about.

Equally they would talk about some Islamic holiday, or Ramadan, and I would smile and be polite, but I had no idea what they were talking about.

Some of their customs to me, were nutz. Surely some of my customs to them, were nutz.

At one point, they were asking me why one of their friends, got a fine from their land lord. As it turned out, their friend had rented an apartment on the second floor of an apartment building. They promptly engaged in a normal cultural custom, of splashing their head, and feet, with water before dinner.... in the middle of the bathroom. The renter in the apartment below, started getting water dripping on their head, and contacted the land lord, who fined the friend.

A perfectly honest cultural norm in Somalia, big problem here in the US. Cultural norms have thousands of effects throughout any society, that can't be easily quantified, or accounted for.

Even the simplest things. I once worked with a guy from Romania, who fled the civil war, back in the mid 90s. He was at Wendy's his first day. The guy sat down and started chewing on his lunch, with his mouth wide open. In Romania this is normal. All the teenagers started making fun of him, he got very angry, as you would expect.

If all the teenagers at Wendy's had been raised under the Romanian culture, they would not have laughed. This would have been normal to them. If he had been raised in American cultural, he would not have eaten with food spilling out of his open mouth. It would have been normal for him to close his mouth while eating.

Multi-culturalism, inherently results in conflict.

When you look at the people groups that have immigrated here to the US, the ones that often do the best, are the ones who adapt to the cultural. Now that doesn't mean they completely discard their own cultural entirely..... it means they adapt.

Those that choose to not adapt, and adhere completely to their cultural of origin, often end up very isolated, impoverished, and usually violent at what they see as slights to their heritage.

It's not a contention, it's a statistically verified fact. Check out the black on white crime rate. Check out the poverty rate. Check out how many whites seem to dominate politically and LEO positions in 99% black communities. Check out the achievement rates.

And none of that specifically backs your assertion .................

I disagree with that. The problem is different cultures, not races. There are many races here in the US, that adapt to American Culture and are very successful, the most obvious being Asians, and there are different races of Asians too.

Equally there are very very successful blacks in our nation, that have adapted to American culture, and are very beneficial to all of society.

The problem is culture. There is a counter culture in our society, that due to the push of multiculturalism, has grown, and been influential in some areas of society.

Those that have adopted this counter cultural, are the problems. They are the problems. Not 'race'.

We all know that such comments as "The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers" is written by a white who has always been a loser.

Simple, step on all racists.

I agree with your analysis. Liberals are traitors to fellow whites in the same sense that they claim that conservative blacks are traitors to their own race.
So when did you join White Power Jim? Find me a liberal in this thread that said the cops should lose their jobs rather than be disciplined, and that race riots/shoplifting should become legal. 'Liberals' are not 'traitors' any more than 'Conservatives' are 'traitors', where you get this concept that a group has a monopoly on treason I have no idea.

No, but in response to that one moronic statement segregation did not work .................
You are promoting going backwards in our cultural evolution not forward.
I just made the statement that all cultures need to interact and that all cultures need to find some religious morals.

I've boldtexted a few phrases you use at the core of your argument.

You do realize that it evolution, in biological evolution, we see evolutionary dead-ends, mutations which don't confer advantages, etc. Cultural change from the status quo doesn't AUTOMATICALLY imply progress to a better state of affairs.

Your statement that we "need to interact" is highly normative, meaning that it is a "Should" type of statement rather than an "IS" statement. In other words, you think we should interact but we most certainly don't have to interact. The Japanese seem to love their society and they don't want to interact with other cultures embedded into their own.

There should be nothing to fear about "going backwards" once you've conducted an experiment and have seen that it has failed. Cultures acknowledge this phenomenon with sayings like "No sense throwing good money after bad" and "It's time to cut our losses."

Look at what is happening with white flight all over the nation. People are voting with their feet. Boston schools are now 14% white. One would think that this would be a huge attraction for Boston's white liberals - they could send their own kids to these schools and their precious children could be bathed in glorious multiculturalism and those BENEFIT compared to the children who attend mostly white schools. Is this happening though? No, it's not. There is a massive disconnect between what people say they desire (more multiculturalism and integration) and how they choose to live their lives (more segregation and fleeing multiculturalism.)

The costs of fleeing multiculturalism are horrendous. People are beggaring themselves to buy houses in neighborhoods with few minorities and good schools. The high cost of housing doesn't have so much to do with the materials of the house construction but with the exclusivity of the neighborhood. This high cost of housing in desired neighborhoods is forcing people to delay family formation and then also forcing them to limit the size of their family due to the expense of raising children, expenses largely driven by the need to segregate. Those Boston parents don't NEED to send their kids to private schools, they could send them to the 14% white public schools. They won't do that because they don't want to sacrifice the welfare of their own children.

There are huge, HUGE costs which come with integration and the outcomes of integration are not really desired by most people.

Racism is a cancer, likely never to be eradicated, but at least held in check by the Constitution and its case law, and the good faith of the American people, where although chronic, racism need not be fatal to our Nation.

Is English your first language?

Not only is English my first language, but you will never know even a tiny fraction of what I know about the English language. All you know is that you're a weak, bitter, frightened old man.
I have learned a little Japanese though.

No, you haven't. You just typed some letters into a Google search. You didn't know what you were typing and you didn't understand the search results. You're an ignorant, frightened little fool.

Whatever.

So why is it that whites are branded as racists if they organize to represent their own racial interests, unlike the NAACP or la Raza?

Racism is a cancer, likely never to be eradicated, but at least held in check by the Constitution and its case law, and the good faith of the American people, where although chronic, racism need not be fatal to our Nation.

But why is the NAACP and la Raza not racist, but an organization to protect whites racist just because it is white?

Why is it that whites are branded as racists if they organize to represent their own racial interests, unlike the NAACP or la Raza?

Black Legislative Caucus
Black Student's Union
Black Miss America
Black Entertainment Network
Black Policemens Association
Black Liberation and Afrikan Kulcha Empire
Black Male Community Empowerment Forum
Black Millionaires Mentoring Program
Black Voices for Peace
Black Women for Obama
Black Youth Creative Combating Oppression
Blackonomics
American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
American Association of Black in Energy
Associated Black Charities
Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
Association of Black Women in Higher Education
Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
Black Filmmakers Foundation
Black Psychiatrists of America
Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Black Women in Publishing
Black Women's Network
Blacks in Government
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black County Officials
National Association of Black Journalists
National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc.
National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters
National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
National Black Caucus of State Legislators
National Black Chambers of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Media Coalition
National Black Nurses Association, Inc.
National Black Police Association, Inc.
National Black Public Relations Society of America
National Black United Fund
National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
National Forum for Black Public Administrator

And multiculturalism is like AIDS. You don't catch HIV/AIDS from breathing the air, you purposely expose yourself to risk. Liberals have purposely infected society with multiculturalism and as with AIDS, this is going to destroy American society and quite likely the nation as one political unit.

Conscious racism can be eradicated through education and experience (though will probably take another century or so at this rate). However, subconscious racism is a lot more difficult to get rid of, as it is discrimination that you aren't consciously aware of i.e. avoiding sitting at a park bench because there is someone of a different color/ethnicity sitting there, or simply avoiding people because they aren't 'your race'.

I don't think anyone should be ashamed of saying that they find it difficult to approach people of a different culture, ethnicity, or religion; I still find it awkward to be around African Americans and Muslims. People saying what they feel out in the open helps, as it allows the community to discuss misconceptions and mediate disputes more easily - this is why even though I have an obvious distaste for racism and discrimination, I prefer it out in the open so I can confront it.

If you look at places like Brazil, they don't really have racism. Not as we think of racism. Most people in Brazil refuse to even identify a race, and instead simply say they are Brazilian.

One of the reasons why, is because no one tries to use the power of government, to impose their race views on the rest of society. They have no affirmative action laws, no race quotas. No student is kicked off the university list, so they can meet their racial targets.

Trying to impose some racial goal, with the power of government, is exactly what causes racial conflict and tensions.

Conscious racism can be eradicated through education and experience (though will probably take another century or so at this rate). However, subconscious racism is a lot more difficult to get rid of, as it is discrimination that you aren't consciously aware of .

And Ephemeral Racism is even more difficult to eradicate since it doesn't even fucking exist, genius.

Forum List

Back