Has Fergussun Proved the Futility of Ending Racism?

I no longer care.. The constant whining, screaming, looting, killing, mooching of the permanent victim class black or white can kiss my ass.. In regard to the black community- nothing anyone says or does will ever placate the absolute rage and hate they feel toward white Americans.. NOTHING.. so why even try any longer? I'm done..

No doubt you gave it your best, but in the end you could only succumb to what ever you were already predisposed to believe.

Yes Sir,I agree 100% / NOT

Please don't try and teach pigs to sing,
It wast YOUR TIME,
and ANNOYS the PIG!!

See if you can connect the dots in that little gourd of yours.................

roflmao

don't you have a running disposal to go play in?

I no longer care.. The constant whining, screaming, looting, killing, mooching of the permanent victim class black or white can kiss my ass.. In regard to the black community- nothing anyone says or does will ever placate the absolute rage and hate they feel toward white Americans.. NOTHING.. so why even try any longer? I'm done..

No doubt you gave it your best, but in the end you could only succumb to what ever you were already predisposed to believe.

Yes Sir,I agree 100% / NOT

Please don't try and teach pigs to sing,
It wast YOUR TIME,
and ANNOYS the PIG!!

See if you can connect the dots in that little gourd of yours.................

roflmao

don't you have a running disposal to go play in?
Your threads fit that description ..................
ROFLMMFAO!!

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.

Does this mean you're not proud?

Yes, duh, I said I am no longer proud to call myself a nonracist. In fact, the term sounds repulsive to me because what others are accusing me of racism for merely asking questions about, other racial groups are doing EVERYDAY.

So yes, I am not proud of it and I am feeling fairly embarrassed. But I will do what I think is right even if it embarrasses me.

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people while not calling for legal discrimination against other races.

Does that answer your question?

Perhaps you could consider that there may be a lengthy process of assimilation for black folks into society. Over two hundred years of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow, they've really only been treated as actual citizens for the past fifty years. I guess it's just unfortunate that a whole culture based on racism and oppression doesn't change quite as fast as some people would like.

I am OK with a slow assimilation, but I am not OK with 50 more years of reverse discrimination against whites, and now whites don't even have the right to defend themselves? We are just supposed to let the bro beat the shit out of us, put us in the hospital or kill us?

That is what this has come down to.

It's over, you guys jumped the shark; finis.

I have no idea what you're talking about or who you guys are.

A white man is knocked to the ground by a taller black man who beats his head into the sidewalk then goes for the white mans gun. The white man shoots the black man in self defense and he is cleared of wrong doing by the local police. But some black racial advocates come in and demand that the white man be put on trial for murder anyway, and so it happens. Now that white man is poor and living a life where he cannot get employment, punished as though he were proven guilty instead of cleared of the charges. His accusers lied about him constantly, still do and a major media organization even edited a recording to make him look like a racist. The judge throws out the slander suit on technical grounds, a thing that would not have happened had the races been reversed.

zimmerman isn't white.

Bullshit. GZ is as white as anyone needs to be. You wanna use the one drop rule and few of us are actually white.

LMAO... one drop rule..you're funny.

His father is white with german heritage.
His mother was born in peru and has some black ancestry, through her afro-peruvian maternal grandfather.

Go look it up.

Of course your response seems to ignore the cultural and ethnic dimension to race, especially in this country.

The reason why Obama could be considered black though he is half white and raised by a white family, is that he adopted the culture of the black community and so his skin pigment is not the only thing involved in his classification as a black man.

Also, IQ is not purely cultural either. Being able to reason three dimensionally, memorize strings of numbers, or deduce what inductively accepted conclusions apply to a particular setting are based on natural ability to think. I have done a lot of blue collar work in my time and I can swear to you that there are a lot of people who are just busted brick stupid and no amount of tutoring will ever help them.

No, I think you are so busy defending your position that you can't even see what I am saying.

Look, in general I believe we can agree that black 'ghetto' culture is, yes, a result of American history, and, yes, is continuing racism. However, I do not agree with you that the color of a persons skin dictates their ability to learn, understand, nor accept people being different from them.

Frankly, the argument you are pushing in here is just as much of a bullshit crutch as the fucking politicians arguments. Even when your claims are scientifically refuted you are reacting with an emotionally driven rebuttal, which is really no different than those who claim racism for every slight and woe. Racism is a two way street and in this case, it seems to me that you are simply trying to forward the other end of the spectrum; white racism.

I do not agree with racism at all, none of it.

For the past 50 years since the fight for the Civil Rights Act in 65, we have tried to end racism in this country.
And what do we have to show for it? Annual riots by minorities demanding more, angry about imagined slights like the totally justified shooting of Michael Brown, and now Eric Holder, supposedly our nations top Law Enforcement official goes to these criminals in Fergusun and tells them he shares their distrust of law enforcement? This is beyond stupidity and absurdity as Holder throws out any pretense of being anything other than a black AG.

The 800 pound gorilla in the room is the simple question; Has our attempt to end racism been a failure?

All we have to show for it is that whites cannot defend themselves, even if being beaten to death, if the perp is a black man. Even if you have all the law and God on your side, the establishment will ruin your life and the legal fees impoverish you and your family. Whites cannot talk about their interests, celebrate their heroes or talk about white culture or show pride in being white. All the while being surrounded by black radio stations, black news papers, black entertainment, and every other ethnic group has its own version of it all as well.

Now if this were a universal standard for all ethnicities then something might be established that is at least fair and just to all parties, but no, all minorities are encouraged to take racial pride, show racial UNITY (WTF?) and even conservative blacks like Colin Powell knows he has to vote for the black man Obama or be branded a race traitor for ever more. Even a supposed conservative like Bill O'Reilly went on a rant about some kids in Georgia a few years ago who did nothing more than have a private graduation celebration and he branded it a 'whites only prom' and the hatred that was directed at these white students from all over the country was simply disgusting, assinine and cretinous. And yet no one ever dared to point out and criticize the many ethnic centered graduations and proms that go on every year by hispanics, asians and blacks. That is all OK, only whites are forbidden to have such, and in our own god damned country.

All our effort to end racism has done is turn white people into punching bags, eternal victims and fucking epic losers. Show me another civilization aside from Western civilization where an ethnic group has abandoned all rights to defend itself even within its own borders. That is what we have come to, an impotent, group of ethnic losers who nature will erase if something does not change.

Would we be justified to look at what is considered justified ethnic pride/practice among minority populations and take the same tacks for ourselves? It seems that way

Enough is enough, fuck it. The effort to end racism is nothing more than a fools game with whites meant to be the eternal losers.

I once was proud to think I was not a racist, now I feel like I have been played for a sucker. Where do the facts show that feeling wrong?

You were once proud to think you were not a racist. Now you can be proud of being one.

Prove it, you fucking Nazi. It is easy to make unwarranted assertions like that, but you cannot defend them.

Fuck you.
is there a name for when a proven racist /nazi like jim blowme calls everyone who doesn't buy his bullshit a nazi?.

A white man is knocked to the ground by a taller black man who beats his head into the sidewalk then goes for the white mans gun. The white man shoots the black man in self defense and he is cleared of wrong doing by the local police. But some black racial advocates come in and demand that the white man be put on trial for murder anyway, and so it happens. Now that white man is poor and living a life where he cannot get employment, punished as though he were proven guilty instead of cleared of the charges. His accusers lied about him constantly, still do and a major media organization even edited a recording to make him look like a racist. The judge throws out the slander suit on technical grounds, a thing that would not have happened had the races been reversed.

zimmerman isn't white.
he's as white as you are if your italian sounding avatar is correct.
he's Caucasoid.

zimmerman isn't white.
he's Caucasoid.

You're a clown. People of pure european descent, including italians, are "white" or caucasian.

LMMFAO..my avatar is "alligator" spelled backwards...Thanks for the laugh.

Will the white people of Ferguson ever forgive the black people of Ferguson? Will the business people? History says no. Majority black Ferguson will be all black Ferguson in months if not weeks. It will become a business desert as the affected stores don't reopen. They will take their insurance money and leave the burned out hulk of that little American dream.

It will end up another Detroit, and all the black people will blame the white people, for their suffering when it does.

It proves that we'll never be rid of racists such as the OP and those who agreed with him.

OK, now that you've strutted out into plain view and performed your peacocking, showboating to us all the high level of enlightenment you possess, I suppose your mission has been accomplished. Thank you, I feel blessed being in the presence of someone who takes time out of his day to tell everyone that he believes himself to be enlightened.

peacock_2581104b.jpg

Last edited:
Could any of it be because we don't challenge those who slander us because we are told that it is racist for us to defend ourselves?

They have the same rights to free speech as you do. The problem is your own misinterpretations of what the 1st amendment protects and the history of this country.

The First Amendment only protects you from the government making laws banning political speech. You don't have the right to your job or to a clean reputation. If you want to say the N word (Which let's be honest, you have already said it multiple times in the past 2 weeks), the government won't throw you in jail. That doesn't mean the company you work for can't fire you or people have to associate with you. That's life.

Also, when you start a thread implying that ending racism is futile, you are advocating indirectly for Jim Crow laws and to a more extreme position, slavery.

Remember Loving v. Virginia? Well here is what Judge Bazile said

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents.... The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix."

See that line of thought led to the banning of interracial marriage. That is the same line of thought that you have. It's morally reprehensible and just plain wrong. So when you feel "attack" for your line of thought, it because smarter people than you understand that reasoning is dangerous and leads to horrible oppression.

zimmerman isn't white.
he's Caucasoid.

You're a clown. People of pure european descent, including italians, are "white" or caucasian.

LMMFAO..my avatar is "alligator" spelled backwards...Thanks for the laugh.

Italians and Greeks have a higher instance of super saharan DNA than the rest of Europe. I thought you knew that already or are you just lying?

Fuck you.

Understand what's playing out. There's a white civil war and you're now in the camp of the "wrong kid of whites" and the other side are happy to use minorities in their effort to harm you while simultaneously draping themselves with glory by championing minority interests. This results in dudes in Portland or Vermont vomiting their liberalism over the people who live in Georgia or Alabama.

You see this war play out in many ways. The wrong kind of white is a threat to this confused class of whites so they purposely set out tot harm them but minorities are not a threat to their power so they get to be used as tokens:

. . . . . holding a leadership role or winning awards in organizations like high school R.O.T.C., 4-H clubs and Future Farmers of America actually works against your chances. Consciously or unconsciously, the gatekeepers of elite education seem to incline against candidates who seem too stereotypically rural or right-wing or “Red America.” This provides statistical confirmation for what alumni of highly selective universities already know. The most underrepresented groups on elite campuses often aren’t racial minorities; they’re working-class whites (and white Christians in particular) from conservative states and regions.

It proves that we'll never be rid of racists such as the OP and those who agreed with him.

Once again, libtards go ionto a circle jerk accusing people of being racists when they do not and cannot prove such accusations.

Kiss my ass, the both of you. You have nothing, no facts, no reason, no anything.

Just running you cum guzzling little bitch mouths.

They're liberals, they don't need facts or reason. All they need do is denounce you, and to other liberals (the only people who count) they've both won the debate and increased their stature/reputation for forthrightly denouncing you and simultaneously announcing that they hold the correct Marxist/Leninist enlightened position.

Ferguson has proved that blacks want to be segregated from whites --- which is a natural feeling for any race.

Let blacks police blacks.

All races naturally and voluntarily segregate themselves. Just go to a wedding --- 99% of the party of one race.

Fuck you.

Does this mean you're not proud?

Yes, duh, I said I am no longer proud to call myself a nonracist. In fact, the term sounds repulsive to me because what others are accusing me of racism for merely asking questions about, other racial groups are doing EVERYDAY.

So yes, I am not proud of it and I am feeling fairly embarrassed. But I will do what I think is right even if it embarrasses me.

But I would like to find a white group that takes some pride in itself and works to advance the interests of white people while not calling for legal discrimination against other races.

Does that answer your question?

Perhaps you could consider that there may be a lengthy process of assimilation for black folks into society. Over two hundred years of slavery, a hundred years of Jim Crow, they've really only been treated as actual citizens for the past fifty years. I guess it's just unfortunate that a whole culture based on racism and oppression doesn't change quite as fast as some people would like.

And yet we went to war against the Vietnamese and the Vietnamese killed many sons of America, they tortured many horribly, they imprisoned many in brutal conditions, they maimed many of our soldiers and we had a reason to hate this people for what they did to our boys and when the refugees arrived here in America with nothing but the clothes they wore, with no cultural exposure to America, not knowing the language, and within one generation their mean household income is $55,132 compared to $38,705 for African Americans who benefit from a corrupted society which has bent nearly every principle to give them special privileges and a hand-up.

Your excuse is bullshit.

Last edited:
Ferguson has proved that blacks want to be segregated from whites --- which is a natural feeling for any race.

Let blacks police blacks.

All races naturally and voluntarily segregate themselves. Just go to a wedding --- 99% of the party of one race.

Talk about a fucking racist ..... what you don't want a black cop telling you what to do??

Of course your response seems to ignore the cultural and ethnic dimension to race, especially in this country.

The reason why Obama could be considered black though he is half white and raised by a white family, is that he adopted the culture of the black community and so his skin pigment is not the only thing involved in his classification as a black man.

Also, IQ is not purely cultural either. Being able to reason three dimensionally, memorize strings of numbers, or deduce what inductively accepted conclusions apply to a particular setting are based on natural ability to think. I have done a lot of blue collar work in my time and I can swear to you that there are a lot of people who are just busted brick stupid and no amount of tutoring will ever help them.

No, I think you are so busy defending your position that you can't even see what I am saying.

Look, in general I believe we can agree that black 'ghetto' culture is, yes, a result of American history, and, yes, is continuing racism. However, I do not agree with you that the color of a persons skin dictates their ability to learn, understand, nor accept people being different from them.

The way you explain your positions strongly signals that you have a very binary position on race - if your are black, then you must possess X, Y, Z, etc. Black women have an elevated risk of ER negative breast cancer than do white women but this doesn't mean that every black women by virtue of her race will develop breast cancer.

Race is a group concept, not an individual concept, and so because of the group nature we're dealing with DISTRIBUTION of traits. The best and most widely documented aspect of this is IQ - mean black IQ is 85 compared to mean white IQ of 100. This doesn't mean that every black person has an IQ of 85 because they are black. One of six black people has an IQ of 100 or higher.

Maybe what you're trying to say is that you can't walk up to stranger, see that they are black, and KNOW anything about who they are as a person. Does that individual have an IQ of 85 or 100 or 110? Knowing that they are black doesn't tell you the answer. However, if you were allowed to play the odds, your safest bet would be to claim that this person's IQ was between 80 and 90 because that range centers around the mean and so captures the most black people, thus increasing your chances of guessing correctly.

To explain this succinctly, race doesn't dictate anything, it signals the odds for many things.

Forum List

Back