Has ISIS Infiltrated The Alt-Right?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
The way that car was used as a weapon - I can't help but wonder.

car-rally-kal-1080x608.jpg

NEW VIDEO: Charlottesville Car Attack Graphically Captured in New Video

silly observation as i roll my eyes Lakhota and i'd say that 'islamic state' and lefty tactics are pretty much the same Lakhota !!

Tig. :slap: You poor soul. ISIS is Obama's < the Democrat/UN Representative, JV team. Don't you remember his speech about how much we were going to love the new Muslim Spring?

silly observation as i roll my eyes Lakhota and i'd say that 'islamic state' and lefty tactics are pretty much the same Lakhota !!
... and trained/brainwashed by the same people: Soros and his Deep State buddies.

Considering the many overlapping beliefs between ISIS and the neo-fascist American right these days, they are natural partners. Has the alt-right been infiltrated? I don't know. But they've certainly adopted ISIS internet strategies by demonizing the "sinful" and freedom-loving "infidels" of the U.S. left.

The conservatives on this forum are too much of pussies to condemn this.

The conservatives on this forum are too much of pussies to condemn this.
I condemn retarded posts most of the time I see them.

The OP is a retarded post. But, it's pretty normal for a retard to make retarded posts.

First you base your organization on hatred. Then you adopt a willingness to act violently. Next, take aspects of your religion, like a cross, and twist it so that the virtues of that faith are no longer recognizable. Bomb a church, or mosque.

What do you have? In the Middle East, they call it ISIS. In America, they call it the Alt-Right.

If combat tactics, like driving into a crowd, get shared, it was inevitable.

Forum List

Back