Has ISIS Infiltrated The Alt-Right?

Obama's buddy, Bill Ayers - a terrorist pig and piece of shit - bombed people. ISIS (born of al qaida in Iraq) and Obama's buddy use the same tactics.

Retards will conclude something retarded because they are brain damaged/

First you base your organization on hatred. Then you adopt a willingness to act violently. Next, take aspects of your religion, like a cross, and twist it so that the virtues of that faith are no longer recognizable. Bomb a church, or mosque.

What do you have? In the Middle East, they call it ISIS. In America, they call it the Alt-Right.

If combat tactics, like driving into a crowd, get shared, it was inevitable.
What religion do you think most white supremacists are? I don't listen the Hillary Clinton and don't know what .the alt-right is. dunno if conflating the two is correct, but do know that's what you do

First you base your organization on hatred. Then you adopt a willingness to act violently. Next, take aspects of your religion, like a cross, and twist it so that the virtues of that faith are no longer recognizable. Bomb a church, or mosque.

What do you have? In the Middle East, they call it ISIS. In America, they call it the Alt-Right.

If combat tactics, like driving into a crowd, get shared, it was inevitable.
What religion do you think most white supremacists are?
Fundamentalist Christians, yet they do not practice it well. Fundamentalist Islam is what is professed by ISIS, but they don't practice that well either.

Fundamentalist Christians, yet they do not practice it well. Fundamentalist Islam is what is professed by ISIS, but they don't practice that well either.
Wrong. It's Asatru...paganism based on Norse gods and it's the prevalent religion of White Supremacists..

Last edited:
Considering the many overlapping beliefs between ISIS and the neo-fascist American right these days, they are natural partners. Has the alt-right been infiltrated? I don't know. But they've certainly adopted ISIS internet strategies by demonizing the "sinful" and freedom-loving "infidels" of the U.S. left.

Amen to that!

Shouldn't we be considering some car control legislation?
I would support not letting republicans vote in the next few elections. After many critical things get straightened out, then we'll let you vote again.

Considering the many overlapping beliefs between ISIS and the neo-fascist American right these days, they are natural partners. Has the alt-right been infiltrated? I don't know. But they've certainly adopted ISIS internet strategies by demonizing the "sinful" and freedom-loving "infidels" of the U.S. left.

Amen to that!
And Obama supporters are infiltrated by ISIS since they both used bombs. :rolleyes:

It's frightening to me how very brain damaged you are.

599081d015000021008b654c.jpeg

599082092200002d001a5b0e.jpeg

599082c41500007d208b654f.jpeg

How What Happened Here In Charlottesville Was Inevitable

These jackbooted terrorist thugs must be eliminated.

Your last pic shows one of your boys attacked someone.

Moron.

Damn, you are so dumb. That last picture shows a NaziCon terrorist beating a man carrying a cane and umbrella. I'm about ready to put you on ignore.
And the aggressor is one of your boys. :thup:

Ignore me all you want. I think it's funny you threaten it. :lol:

Your last pic shows one of your boys attacked someone.

Moron.

Damn, you are so dumb. That last picture shows a NaziCon terrorist beating a man carrying a cane and umbrella. I'm about ready to put you on ignore.
And the aggressor is one of your boys. :thup:

Ignore me all you want. I think it's funny you threaten it. :lol:

Bye...

Forum List

Back