Has Putin put himself against the wall?

I think Putin is playing chess and knows exactly what his next several moves are. I do not believe he would accidentally not leave himself a way out. I expect him to invade, take a gas station and a license branch or something then call it mother Russia and go back to the daily routine. But I do expect him to do something with all those military assets.
I give myself a mostly wrong on this one.

This expression?

I believe that's "fuck off". Or are you thinking of some other expression?

English is the official language of India, several islands in the West Indies, Guayana, Belize, several African countries and some other former British colonies.

Might as well complain at how they speak Russian in Transnistria if that bothers you.

Russian wherever it's spoken sounds practically the same, whether it's Kaliningrad or Vladivostok. And, not the expression I was looking for.

Last edited:
Russian forces have started the offensive last night/ this morning. They have taken Chernobyl.

Shows how little Putin cares about the people in his armed forces. Remember the Kursk submarine tragedy?

Russian forces have started the offensive last night/ this morning. They have taken Chernobyl.

Shows how little Putin cares about the people in his armed forces. Remember the Kursk submarine tragedy?
What do you think they took it for? To make sure it's not blown up by the nationalists desperate to counter Russians in a conventional way. It's for Europe's safety on top of everything.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
Also, if you guys are watching Russian media, they're lying to you. The Russian forces have not been fighting just in Donbass, it's an all out invasion of Ukraine.
Nobody "lies" about it. It is on russian TV, radio and internet all the day, you stinking lier.

Nobody "lies" about it. It is on russian TV, radio and internet all the day, you stinking lier.
Maybe it is now. It wasn't at first. I don't care to monitor Russian media. Are they showing the attack on Kiev?

Also you insisted there was going to be no invasion.
38037668.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back