🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has Ted Cruz Always Been A Dirtbag?

I'm just saying, all these candidates are doing what they have to do to win the gloves are off. Besides, I want a president who's not afraid to walk up to Putin and kick him right in the nards lets see if he's still smirking then.

That should make you a Rubio fan.....can we expect your support?

I'm just saying, all these candidates are doing what they have to do to win the gloves are off. Besides, I want a president who's not afraid to walk up to Putin and kick him right in the nards lets see if he's still smirking then.

That should make you a Rubio fan.....can we expect your support?
And there's the rub. You're just a pissed Rubio fan. That's fine and all but why don't you set an example instead of doing what you decry other for doing.

This seems less about Cruz and more about some vindictive guy. Honestly if you can maintain this level of vitriol over things that happened when you were both in your late teens, dude, get some help.

This has nothing to do about my opinion of Cruz, honestly he was pretty low on my list of people I supported during the early primary period, but for Christ's sake, it was Freshman year, this guy needs to get a grip.

Of course...they guy is a Hollywood writer now....can't get much lower than that. :lol:

Again, it just sounds like some guy who's been bitter for decades.

And there's the rub. You're just a pissed Rubio fan. That's fine and all but why don't you set an example instead of doing what you decry other for doing.

What am I "pissed" about? Marco has moved ahead of the dirtbag looking for either an upset win or a solid second. Trump is saying the same things and worse about Tedward.

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

How about just not an asshole?

What am I "pissed" about? Marco has moved ahead of the dirtbag looking for either an upset win or a solid second. Trump is saying the same things and worse about Tedward.
Trump is the biggest blowhard of them all, anyone with a brain would see he is as thin skinned as they come.

This is ADULT politics. Nearly every candidate throughout history has gone beyond the norm when running for potus. Trying to hold him to a higher standard than everyone else is stupid.
If you're looking for a Mother Teresa figure just stop already, change your diapers & put your pacifier in it.

How about just not an asshole?
It's a presidential race. Put your big boy pants on or gtfo

There's nothing to finish. You've exposed yourself as a hypocrite & top notch crybaby

I'm having some fun...you're the one with spit on your chin old man...that is spit I hope.
maison2.gif

Forum List

Back