Has The Curtain Finally Been Pulled Back On Candidate Trump?

Anxious Democrats imagine Donald Trump as a political Houdini—a genius at escaping the most dire political straits. Somehow, they fear, he will summon serial October surprises beyond the capacity of lesser mortals.

Rubbish.

In truth, Trump is America’s ersatz Wizard of Oz—a one-trick faux populist with deep but finite appeal who, in 2016, filled the mother of inside straights. By 2018, he had squandered his winnings. In 2020, he’s become the little man behind the curtain, brutally exposed by his own incompetence and instability.

After the interviews with the rightwing vomit machines this week, even they threw up in their mouths a little bit.
If Trump were to (again) lose the popular vote and (this time) the election, it would certainly be a good thing. '

The problem is that there are still so many who are willing to vote for him. We really need to examine this, what it means about the country, and what it also means about the Democrats.

We need to examine your crap
Anxious Democrats imagine Donald Trump as a political Houdini—a genius at escaping the most dire political straits. Somehow, they fear, he will summon serial October surprises beyond the capacity of lesser mortals.

Rubbish.

In truth, Trump is America’s ersatz Wizard of Oz—a one-trick faux populist with deep but finite appeal who, in 2016, filled the mother of inside straights. By 2018, he had squandered his winnings. In 2020, he’s become the little man behind the curtain, brutally exposed by his own incompetence and instability.

After the interviews with the rightwing vomit machines this week, even they threw up in their mouths a little bit.

You really need a TDS vaccine
I was wondering how long it would take for one of the little trumplings to pull the "tds" crap out of their little $hit bag. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gfy. How's that your TDS inflicted moron?

You daffy dumbfucks are sad and a little comical....you however are just sad. Reply? Off to Iggy you go little man. Sick of your leftoonism.

You assholes grasp at shit your media masters spoon feed you.... you're sheeple and never to be taken seriously. Worthless and weak, man up already
Best damn post on this thread,gives standing ovation.

under pressure that would break ordinary men, Trump broke the corona, and he will break Biden down on voting day and in the upcoming debate

Yah, he's broke the Corona Virus. And by the end of the year, the death count will exceed 300,000 and be well over 2 million cases. Aren't you tired of winning yet? We certainly are.

When this began, some were saying 2 million plus deaths in the USA. Trump's actions have held it to 10% of that number. And, he was able to do it without destroying every business in the country. No one could have prevented all deaths from COVID. Great President to be sure.
The yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than this Covid virus hoax has.lol

100 percent of people who died from covid were gonna die soon anyway. that's not Trump's fault, my friend

With my health, if I avoid the Flu and things like that I'll live for another 15 or so years at least. But with my respiratory health, if I do catch Covid, it's lights out. And there are millions like me in that same boat. Do you wish for all of us to Die? Is this part of Rumps Medical plan? Don't get sick but if you do, die quickly.

Stop with your whining!!!!
I'm a type 2 diabetic,had two infections from my last hip surgery and my blood numbers were fucked.
Yet here I am.....

This thread ignores 2018 happened. Trump was repudiated and the polls were right.

Really, last I saw he picked up some senate seats which will guarantee the confirmation of ACB. That's way more important than a few house seats for a couple of years. LMAO

The problem is that there are still so many who are willing to vote for him. We really need to examine this, what it means about the country, and what it also means about the Democrats.

I've been saying this since Trump was elected, but Dems just keep steering around it. By any sane presumption, the Democrats should have been able to present a candidate and a platform that utterly crushed Trump. But doing that would require admitting their mistakes and addressing them. I haven't seen any of that.

And you won't, they're becoming more regressive daily.

Rubbish.

Not saying Trump will be elected or not but every day for the last 1800 plus days, you have claimed he is going down and blah, blah, blah. You will eventually be right but by that time you’ll be batting 0.0005 for the last five years. You are lousy at predictions and are considered a failure. On the other Trump will have batted .9995, he will have beaten you badly.

In summary, you, 0.0005 Trump .9995. For the last five years you will have been Trump’s little bitch. Good job.

This thread ignores 2018 happened. Trump was repudiated and the polls were right.

Really, last I saw he picked up some senate seats which will guarantee the confirmation of ACB. That's way more important than a few house seats for a couple of years. LMAO

No, I think he is right. Let's look at some historical data. I think it points to what might happen next month.

1994 - Clinton's first mid term.

Democrats lost 8 seats in the Senate and 54 Seats in the House.

2010 - Obama's first mid term.

Democrats lost 6 seats in the Senate and 63 Seats in the House.

Trump actually gained seats in the Senate in 2018. Care to look up how Clinton and Obama made out in their reelection bids? What were the best first mid term results over the past 50 years?

No, I think he is right. Let's look at some historical data. I think it points to what might happen next month.

1994 - Clinton's first mid term.

Democrats lost 8 seats in the Senate and 54 Seats in the House.

2010 - Obama's first mid term.

Democrats lost 6 seats in the Senate and 63 Seats in the House.

Trump actually gained seats in the Senate in 2018. Care to look up how Clinton and Obama made out in their reelection bids? What were the best first mid term results over the past 50 years?

No. You seem to have the stats, continue. Judges were the primary reason I voted for Trump in the first place, fortunately he has provided many pleasant surprises since.

Rubbish.

When will you realize this is the 900th article like this recyled....and you think of it as new....they have been saying this shit since 2016.

under pressure that would break ordinary men, Trump broke the corona, and he will break Biden down on voting day and in the upcoming debate

Yah, he's broke the Corona Virus. And by the end of the year, the death count will exceed 300,000 and be well over 2 million cases. Aren't you tired of winning yet? We certainly are.

When this began, some were saying 2 million plus deaths in the USA. Trump's actions have held it to 10% of that number. And, he was able to do it without destroying every business in the country. No one could have prevented all deaths from COVID. Great President to be sure.
The yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than this Covid virus hoax has.lol

Care to back that up? I just got my flu shot. With my respiratory problems, the Flue is serious and I can avoid it. But Covid 19 is a death sentence.

You have a very good point.
And Trump was on that ballot? Hint: Trump gets a lot of voters that don't vote generic republican......and I do vote straight GOP

This time around, you are voting straight Party of the Rump nationally. What you do locally may be different. I know I am voting primarily Republican locally. But those headed for Washington, I am NOT voting with the R next to their name because it's a lie. They need to have a (T) next to their name instead.

100 percent of people who died from covid were gonna die soon anyway. that's not Trump's fault, my friend

With my health, if I avoid the Flu and things like that I'll live for another 15 or so years at least. But with my respiratory health, if I do catch Covid, it's lights out. And there are millions like me in that same boat. Do you wish for all of us to Die? Is this part of Rumps Medical plan? Don't get sick but if you do, die quickly.

Stop with your whining!!!!
I'm a type 2 diabetic,had two infections from my last hip surgery and my blood numbers were fucked.
Yet here I am.....

Tell me, do you wear a mask? Do you hang out closely with others that don't wear a mask? Do you go out as much as you used to since March of this year? Answer those questions. Rump should have different answers but he doesn't. And he is going to find out what happens when the Antibodies wear off.

I've been saying this since Trump was elected, but Dems just keep steering around it. By any sane presumption, the Democrats should have been able to present a candidate and a platform that utterly crushed Trump. But doing that would require admitting their mistakes and addressing them. I haven't seen any of that.
Zero. The Regressive Lefties refuse to look in the mirror, just as the Trumpsters do. One of their many shared behaviors.

All they have to do is listen and observe what animated so many Trumpsters. Anti-PC, Anti-Identity Politics, Anti-Cancel Culture.

Hell, I was warning of a pushback to all that, long before Trump showed up. I just underestimated how big it would turn out to be.

Zero. The Regressive Lefties refuse to look in the mirror, just as the Trumpsters do. One of their many shared behaviors.

All they have to do is listen and observe what animated so many Trumpsters. Anti-PC, Anti-Identity Politics, Anti-Cancel Culture.

Hell, I was warning of a pushback to all that, long before Trump showed up. I just underestimated how big it would turn out to be.

On the left, the regressive lefties are miffed that their Bernie didn't get picked yet again and never will. On the right (and I am misusing that term), the Party of the Rumpers are showing us how it's done. Not a good thing.

What it means about America, is we ain't buy'n the commie shit you're sell'n.
What communist proposals am I advocating?

Go ahead. Back up your ignorant words.

You screwed up and didn't tow the Party of the Rump line. You condemned both sides equally as you should have. And the one side that you condemned are not going to pull a train on you.

Forum List

Back