Has The Curtain Finally Been Pulled Back On Candidate Trump?

The problem is that there are still so many who are willing to vote for him. We really need to examine this, what it means about the country, and what it also means about the Democrats.

I've been saying this since Trump was elected, but Dems just keep steering around it. By any sane presumption, the Democrats should have been able to present a candidate and a platform that utterly crushed Trump. But doing that would require admitting their mistakes and addressing them. I haven't seen any of that.
Zero. The Regressive Lefties refuse to look in the mirror, just as the Trumpsters do. One of their many shared behaviors.

All they have to do is listen and observe what animated so many Trumpsters. Anti-PC, Anti-Identity Politics, Anti-Cancel Culture.

Hell, I was warning of a pushback to all that, long before Trump showed up. I just underestimated how big it would turn out to be.

On the left, the regressive lefties are miffed that their Bernie didn't get picked yet again and never will. On the right (and I am misusing that term), the Party of the Rumpers are showing us how it's done. Not a good thing.
Yeah, the hardcore lefties are fuckin' furious. A few of them are trying to start the "People's Party", and the rest of the party is begging them to vote for Biden and against Trump.

A mess.

What it means about America, is we ain't buy'n the commie shit you're sell'n.
What communist proposals am I advocating?

Go ahead. Back up your ignorant words.

You screwed up and didn't tow the Party of the Rump line. You condemned both sides equally as you should have. And the one side that you condemned are not going to pull a train on you.
These folks have devolved to the point at which, if you're not an obedient Trump sheep, you must be a communist. A literal freakin' communist.

Their thought processes have just collapsed and calcified. I don't know what to say to them.

Last edited:
What curtain? Trump pulled the curtain back on himself from the beginning. He is definitely the most transparent President ever as well as the hardest working one. Promises made, promises kept. He'll be one of the best of all time before he's done. Hell, he's already on the top shelf.

This thread ignores 2018 happened. Trump was repudiated and the polls were right.

You have a very good point.
And Trump was on that ballot? Hint: Trump gets a lot of voters that don't vote generic republican......and I do vote straight GOP

This time around, you are voting straight Party of the Rump nationally. What you do locally may be different. I know I am voting primarily Republican locally. But those headed for Washington, I am NOT voting with the R next to their name because it's a lie. They need to have a (T) next to their name instead.
So wait why do you vote republican, pre Trump and locally?

This thread ignores 2018 happened. Trump was repudiated and the polls were right.

And Trump was on that ballot? Hint: Trump gets a lot of voters that don't vote generic republican......and I do vote straight GOP

This time around, you are voting straight Party of the Rump nationally. What you do locally may be different. I know I am voting primarily Republican locally. But those headed for Washington, I am NOT voting with the R next to their name because it's a lie. They need to have a (T) next to their name instead.

It has to do with who does a good job. And our local Republicans do a pretty fair job around here. Why change horses.

It has to do with who does a good job. And our local Republicans do a pretty fair job around here. Why change horses.
What does a good job mean?

100 percent of people who died from covid were gonna die soon anyway. that's not Trump's fault, my friend

With my health, if I avoid the Flu and things like that I'll live for another 15 or so years at least. But with my respiratory health, if I do catch Covid, it's lights out. And there are millions like me in that same boat. Do you wish for all of us to Die? Is this part of Rumps Medical plan? Don't get sick but if you do, die quickly.

Stop with your whining!!!!
I'm a type 2 diabetic,had two infections from my last hip surgery and my blood numbers were fucked.
Yet here I am.....

Tell me, do you wear a mask? Do you hang out closely with others that don't wear a mask? Do you go out as much as you used to since March of this year? Answer those questions. Rump should have different answers but he doesn't. And he is going to find out what happens when the Antibodies wear off.

I only wear a mask when I have to.
And no I haven't been going out as much because I'm recovering from another hip surgery and I wont go to a restaurant with all the bullsit restrictions.

Every time there is an election the right side of the isle says " THEIR GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY " please panic. and yes there have been some silly or useless laws passed. But NO DEMORATIC president has taken any guns away from me or any law abiding citizen. and that's a fact. Pro gun anti gun nut.

Every time there is an election the right side of the isle says " THEIR GOING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY " please panic. and yes there have been some silly or useless laws passed. But NO DEMORATIC president has taken any guns away from me or any law abiding citizen. and that's a fact. Pro gun anti gun nut.
They're told this, and other fabrications, to keep them paranoid and voting.

They'd take your guns away, we'd go communist, we'd be Venezuela, the Mexicans would get them, on and on.

When I talk to these people in real life - I have some Trumpster clients - they are fuckin' terrified.

Anxious Democrats imagine Donald Trump as a political Houdini—a genius at escaping the most dire political straits. Somehow, they fear, he will summon serial October surprises beyond the capacity of lesser mortals.

Rubbish.

In truth, Trump is America’s ersatz Wizard of Oz—a one-trick faux populist with deep but finite appeal who, in 2016, filled the mother of inside straights. By 2018, he had squandered his winnings. In 2020, he’s become the little man behind the curtain, brutally exposed by his own incompetence and instability.

After the interviews with the rightwing vomit machines this week, even they threw up in their mouths a little bit.
If Trump were to (again) lose the popular vote and (this time) the election, it would certainly be a good thing. '

The problem is that there are still so many who are willing to vote for him. We really need to examine this, what it means about the country, and what it also means about the Democrats.

We need to examine your crap
Anxious Democrats imagine Donald Trump as a political Houdini—a genius at escaping the most dire political straits. Somehow, they fear, he will summon serial October surprises beyond the capacity of lesser mortals.

Rubbish.

In truth, Trump is America’s ersatz Wizard of Oz—a one-trick faux populist with deep but finite appeal who, in 2016, filled the mother of inside straights. By 2018, he had squandered his winnings. In 2020, he’s become the little man behind the curtain, brutally exposed by his own incompetence and instability.

After the interviews with the rightwing vomit machines this week, even they threw up in their mouths a little bit.

You really need a TDS vaccine
I was wondering how long it would take for one of the little trumplings to pull the "tds" crap out of their little $hit bag. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Gfy. How's that your TDS inflicted moron?

You daffy dumbfucks are sad and a little comical....you however are just sad. Reply? Off to Iggy you go little man. Sick of your leftoonism.

You assholes grasp at shit your media masters spoon feed you.... you're sheeple and never to be taken seriously. Worthless and weak, man up already
Best damn post on this thread,gives standing ovation.
boyy this truthful post sure hurt the feelings of a troll who tired to laugh off these facts in defeat.lol

Try every screwed up thing that would happen with a Trump defeat.

Govt take over of the health care system.
Open borders
Early indoctrination of children
Shit like the 1619 project
Green raw deal

I could go on, but you're not worth the effort

Biden says he'll put orourke in charge of guns, do you need a reminder of what he said?

Open borders
Green raw deal

Wrong on all five. Zero for five. Well done.

I know that doesn't matter to you. MAGA. Dittos.

Last edited:

Open borders
Green raw deal

You guys said that when Obama was elected, that there was going to be a government takeover of healthcare. That never materialized. Hell, we didn't even get a public option out of the deal.

What action taken by Democrats leads you to believe that "open borders" is even a thing? What laws have they attempted to pass? Did Obama "open the borders" ? Why was Obama called "the deporter in chief"?

Indoctrination into what, education?

What's your issue with the 1619 project? What is wrong with learning about the contributions made by slaves to America?

I'm not even going to bother with the Green New Deal. You flat earthers don't recognize the issue of climate change so why would you bother with solutions.

Open borders
Green raw deal

Wrong on all five. Zero for five. Well done.

I know that doesn't matter to you. MAGA. Dittos.

So you don't believe the commies when they say what they plan to do? Damn you're pathetic.

Open borders
Green raw deal

You guys said that when Obama was elected, that there was going to be a government takeover of healthcare. That never materialized. Hell, we didn't even get a public option out of the deal.

What action taken by Democrats leads you to believe that "open borders" is even a thing? What laws have they attempted to pass? Did Obama "open the borders" ? Why was Obama called "the deporter in chief"?

What's your issue with the 1619 project? What is wrong with learning about the contributions made by slaves to America?

I'm not even going to bother with the Green New Deal. You flat earthers don't recognize the issue of climate change so why would you bother with solutions.

You didn't get a public option only because there were a few moderate dems in the congress at the time. Those moderates have since been expunged from the party.

I know you commies have no problem with schools being the government halls of indoctrination, but I disagree that pushing 3 year olds into those halls is a good thing. They are not mature enough to understand the structure of schools or reject the propaganda being pushed by many so called educators.

Even the author of the 1619 project has admitted that it is not historically accurate. But I see you have no problem teaching lies to American students.

And of course you will never admit the hubris of the commies thinking man can alter the natural cycles of the earth. That would be having to admit that the all powerful government god you serve, isn't really all powerful.

Open borders
Green raw deal

You didn't get a public option only because there were a few moderate dems in the congress at the time. Those moderates have since been expunged from the party.

You got the wrong party, pumpkin, that's kicking out moderates. The Democrats still have plenty, Republicans have none.

But the country has shifted quite a bit since the ACA was first introduced. None of the GOP lies about it came true and it gained in popularity. (Just like Nancy Pelosi said in that speech Republicans try to mischaracterize) Maybe we actually will get a public option. Here's hoping.

I know you commies have no problem with schools being the government halls of indoctrination, but I disagree that pushing 3 year olds into those halls is a good thing. They are not mature enough to understand the structure of schools or reject the propaganda being pushed by many so called educators.

Pre-K won't be mandatory, dolt. Waiting for specifics on this "indoctrination" ...unless you actually believe education is "indoctrination" . :lol:

Some of the nation's top researchers who've spent their careers studying early childhood education recently got together in Washington with one goal in mind: to cut through the fog of studies and the endless debates over the benefits of preschool.
They came away with one clear, strong message: Kids who attend public preschool programs are better prepared for kindergarten than kids who don't.

Even the author of the 1619 project has admitted that it is not historically accurate. But I see you have no problem teaching lies to American students.

Why are all of your posts so devoid of links to support your assertions?

Even if your claim is true, do you care as deeply about schools that teach "intelligent design"?

And of course you will never admit the hubris of the commies thinking man can alter the natural cycles of the earth. That would be having to admit that the all powerful government god you serve, isn't really all powerful.

Of course man is contributing to the changing climate. To ignore it is just silly at this point. Flat earthers. Not worth discussing the roundness of the earth with you. You think you're going to fall off the edge and no amount of fact will deter you. It's what helps make the perfect Trump psychophant.

Open borders
Green raw deal

You got the wrong party, pumpkin, that's kicking out moderates. The Democrats still have plenty, Republicans have none.

But the country has shifted quite a bit since the ACA was first introduced. None of the GOP lies about it came true and it gained in popularity. (Just like Nancy Pelosi said in that speech Republicans try to mischaracterize) Maybe we actually will get a public option. Here's hoping.

Pre-K won't be mandatory, dolt. Waiting for specifics on this "indoctrination" ...unless you actually believe education is "indoctrination" . :lol:

Some of the nation's top researchers who've spent their careers studying early childhood education recently got together in Washington with one goal in mind: to cut through the fog of studies and the endless debates over the benefits of preschool.
They came away with one clear, strong message: Kids who attend public preschool programs are better prepared for kindergarten than kids who don't.

Even if your claim is true, do you care as deeply about schools that teach "intelligent design"?

Of course man is contributing to the changing climate. To ignore it is just silly at this point. Flat earthers. Not worth discussing the roundness of the earth with you. You think you're going to fall off the edge and no amount of fact will deter you. It's what helps make the perfect Trump psychophant.

Really, name a commie moderate in congress. Joe Mansion is the only one that I can think of the was once. Not so much now, he's been towing the party line lately.

The ACA was unconstitutional the day it was passed and no amount of popularity will make it constitutional. If you bothered to actually read the decision you would know the acrobatics the Roberts court went through to uphold the law. He invented a tax that was not contained in the law, he severed portions they found unconstitutional, even though there was no severance clause in the law that would allow him to do so. Then in subsequent decisions he invented congressional intent, that was not expressed in the law, in fact the law read the opposite of his decision and forced the congress to fund portions of the law, even though congress refused to provide those funds in the legislative process. You have proven you don't want a court that follows the law and the Constitution, but a super legislature that will fulfill your wish list. And you will try to destroy anyone who doesn't share you views.

You also can pretend that pre K is not mandatory, but tell me the average American family won't choose to send their child to a free pre K over paying for child care. Besides getting people free child care, the intent is getting children in school at the earliest possible age so the commies at the NEA can get their hooks in them and replace the parents roll in early development. BTW kindergarten was designed to prepare children for first grade at an age where they were mature enough to adapt to what was usually a half day in the schoolhouse.

As for the 1619 project, there have been threads on it showing where the author of the project admitted it wasn't based in true history. If you are incapable of paying attention to what has been posted in this forum, perhaps you should google the topic to cure your ignorance.

And you are correct, you're not worth a discussion about what was once :global cooling" (mini ice age), changed to "global warming", changed to what has been occurring throughout the history of the earth, "climate change". Funny no matter the iteration, the solutions are always the same, more government control from your government god and less freedom for America.

Open borders
Green raw deal

Really, name a commie moderate in congress. Joe Mansion is the only one that I can think of the was once. Not so much now, he's been towing the party line lately.

The majority of them are moderate. Very few are Bernie Sanders or AOC.

The ACA was unconstitutional the day it was passed and no amount of popularity will make it constitutional. If you bothered to actually read the decision you would know the acrobatics the Roberts court went through to uphold the law. He invented a tax that was not contained in the law, he severed portions they found unconstitutional, even though there was no severance clause in the law that would allow him to do so. Then in subsequent decisions he invented congressional intent, that was not expressed in the law, in fact the law read the opposite of his decision and forced the congress to fund portions of the law, even though congress refused to provide those funds in the legislative process. You have proven you don't want a court that follows the law and the Constitution, but a super legislature that will fulfill your wish list. And you will try to destroy anyone who doesn't share you views.

And yet it WAS, in fact, found to be Constitutional. You can parrot whatever talking points make you feel warm and fuzzy, but it was found to be constitutional. And despite the Trump administration waiving the penalty tax (that was found to be Constitutional) millions continue to sign up for the popular ACA plans.

You couldn't destroy it legislatively so now you want the court to do it for you. Such hypocrisy.

You also can pretend that pre K is not mandatory, but tell me the average American family won't choose to send their child to a free pre K over paying for child care. Besides getting people free child care, the intent is getting children in school at the earliest possible age so the commies at the NEA can get their hooks in them and replace the parents roll in early development. BTW kindergarten was designed to prepare children for first grade at an age where they were mature enough to adapt to what was usually a half day in the schoolhouse.
:lol: You don't care that it won't be mandatory, people will like it and therefore it's bad.

Pre-K is good for the children, especially disadvantaged children. The rest of your paragraph is tinfoil nonsense.

As for the 1619 project, there have been threads on it showing where the author of the project admitted it wasn't based in true history. If you are incapable of paying attention to what has been posted in this forum, perhaps you should google the topic to cure your ignorance.

Again, so what? Curriculum based around the concept doesn't have to be. Why are you opposed to learning the history of America as it relates to slavery? You also didn't answer the question as to whether you show as much concern with schools that teach intelligent design.

And you are correct, you're not worth a discussion about what was once :global cooling" (mini ice age), changed to "global warming", changed to what has been occurring throughout the history of the earth, "climate change". Funny no matter the iteration, the solutions are always the same, more government control from your government god and less freedom for America.

What is happening now with the planet is not it's natural cycle, but a flat earther wouldn't understand. Careful you don't fall off the edge!!!!

Rubbish.

If Trump were to (again) lose the popular vote and (this time) the election, it would certainly be a good thing. '

The screwing over of people must stop. Deplorables are not quite as helpful as they used to be. Progs have burned most of their bridges to people who are not that. And people who are Democrats better realize that the rulers of their party are Progs.
Well, the nuttier nutters in the Democratic Party played a large role in animating the turnout for Trump, by being so repulsive for so long. Especially with PC and Identity Politics. Now that they've made themselves even MORE repulsive with Cancel Culture, it's clear they didn't learn a thing.

But it may not matter this time. We'll find out soon enough.

What we learned was, turning America over to people even loonier than the Democrats has not been a good thing. Where are the sane people when you need them. Pat Paulson would be a better choice.
We have learned that TRUMP is the best president in DECADES already...and that you and the rest of the sad Trump-haters have nothing bad to say about the man so you forced to make up smears. It's rather pathetic.

Forum List

Back