Has the Electoral College voted yet?

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
I cant wait for the left to self implode as the right tries to trigger as many as possible

I cant wait for the left to self implode as the right tries to trigger as many as possible
I think the DOW will hit 20,500 once its official that Trump gets about 330 votes to Hillarys 199 today. maybe thats why we aint arent at 20,000 DOW yet,,,they are all waiting to end this Russia nonsense before pouring another 500 Million into the market

I think the DOW will hit 20,500 once its official that Trump gets about 330 votes to Hillarys 199 today. maybe thats why we aint arent at 20,000 DOW yet,,,they are all waiting to end this Russia nonsense before pouring another 500 Million into the market

They vote over the next two days. The votes are counted by Congress on Jan 6, 2017. Sit tight.

Well see if he picks up any, I just cant wait for another avenue of liberals to crash.....then they'll be obsessed with impeachment talk, which is gonna help them pass laws and in 18......oh wait, it plays right into our hands.....bring on impeachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well see if he picks up any, I just cant wait for another avenue of liberals to crash.....then they'll be obsessed with impeachment talk, which is gonna help them pass laws and in 18......oh wait, it plays right into our hands.....bring on impeachment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well in a few days it will be China that hacked into the system,,right? then it will be Aliens from Mars who fixed the election !!!

well in a few days it will be China that hacked into the system,,right? then it will be Aliens from Mars who fixed the election !!!
damn Area 51!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back