🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Has the United States become a nation of wimps?

The United States of America has reached the end of the line (in terms of an empire). We have allowed the left to infiltrate (and destroy) what made this country great. I could go on for two hours with the damage that they have done - but needless to say, they have succeeded, unfortunately.

"Men" in this country can now sit back and send their women off to war. Need I say more?

lol you should have only posted the last sentence!

brilliant!

Unfortunately, there's much more "bad" news about our country. As James Madison, the fourth president of the United States and “Father of the Constitution,” prophetically warned, “Debt is a public curse, and in a Republican Government a greater curse than any other.”

Debt is killing our country. Our founders warned us repeatedly. Unfortunately, none of our politicians took the warning seriously. Eventually, when you've been dancing - you HAVE to pay the fiddler. That day is close at hand.

We had more debt at the founding of our country than at any other point in our history. The Revolutionary War didn't come cheap
Maybe that's what learned Madison?

"Has the United States become a nation of wimps?"

The stupidity of this speaks for itself.
I agree, Clay. This is pretty fucking stupid. The fact that YOU exist is proof of the pussification of American. Back in the day contrarian idiots like you would be enslaved.

heard on the radio; A white college girl was singing a Rhiana song, this offended someone b/c she wasn't black and from Barbados.

If 'adults' are raising kids to be this easily offended......

I heard something about this earlier today...
It's considered micro aggression I believe...

The person offended has demanded charges be brought.
Needed to get immediate emergency counseling.
Demands reparations....
Wants an apology....

Or so I have heard.

pajama boy #1.jpg

We prefer to be called the enlightened Democrat male...

Forum List

Back