Has trump fatigue finally set in?

"She just lost 818,000 jobs".

I'll just assume you're goofing around. If I took stuff like seriously, it would make me sad.
are you suggesting that she didn't take credit ahead of the report? Sure she did, so she technically lost 818,000 jobs after accepting the nomination. What a success story!!!

BTW, any report is always just a number and demofks are always accepting of numbers in their favor, but never when it doesn't favor them. Look at you!!!

The latest data revealed that employers added about 818,000 fewer jobs than previously estimated, marking a 30% reduction in job creation figures.

Wow, she lost 818,000 jobs when she accepted the nomination. Look at her progress!!!! hahahahaahahhahaaha
MagicMike, what is fake?

Scamala doesn't even know she's already in power. She still thinks Trump is running the country? So do all other demofks. I watched the DNC and all they claimed was once in power this is what they will do! Odd, they are in power and aren't doing any of it right now!!!!
Are you referring to Trump obstructing the bi-partisan border bill?

Yeah. He did that. And when Harris is elected it will get done if we get a Dem Congress

The latest data revealed that employers added about 818,000 fewer jobs than previously estimated, marking a 30% reduction in job creation figures.

Wow, she lost 818,000 jobs when she accepted the nomination. Look at her progress!!!! hahahahaahahhahaaha
A Vice President has very little to do with an administration's job numbers anyway....but ok, how about a credible link to support this 818,000 claim.
And besides, it's not like you MAGAts REALLY give a flying flip about these things. Convicted felon Trump had the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover and you cultroaches STILL can't shut up about what a "success" you think his failed one term was.

A Vice President has very little to do with an administration's job numbers anyway....but ok, how about a credible link to support this 818,000 claim.
And besides, it's not like you MAGAts REALLY give a flying flip about these things. Convicted felon Trump had the worst jobs record since Herbert Hoover and you cultroaches STILL can't shut up about what a "success" you think his failed one term was.
click the MSN link I provided

Are you referring to Trump obstructing the bi-partisan border bill?

Yeah. He did that. And when Harris is elected it will get done if we get a Dem Congress
Again, trump isn't running the country, you okay? Or, are you actually saying trump won in 2020? I'm trying to figure out how a private citizen stopped congress and the government economics? How? The DNC said trump's name approximately 400 times in the week. WOW. I call that insane. Name one policy they laid out?

Oh, I call that obsessed!!!

Again, trump isn't running the country, you okay? Or, are you actually saying trump won in 2020? I'm trying to figure out how a private citizen stopped congress and the government economics? How?
Donald Trump is able to go to the U.S. border with Mexico and rail about a crisis because he made sure there was a crisis to rail about.

Earlier this year, Republicans in the U.S. Senate bowed to Trump’s demands and killed a bipartisan security bill introduced by Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma and Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut.

Trump even bragged about killing the border security package, saying, “I think we killed it. I think it’s dead! But you can never say it because bad bills always come back to life because these guys make a lot of money with bad bills.”

Trump’s view of “bad” is different from yours or mine.

The bipartisan bill was not bad for border security. It was not bad for those looking to stop the flow of illegal drugs. It was not bad for those working to solve the asylum problem. It was not bad for the border patrol, since it included more officers and enhanced security.

In essence, the bill was not bad for America, just the opposite.

The border security bill was only bad for one thing — Donald Trump’s campaign.

The DNC said trump's name approximately 400 times in the week. WOW. I call that insane. Name one policy they laid out?

Well Trump IS running for President on the opposite ticket from The DNC. In order for each of the speakers to talk about what a danger convicted felon Trump is to our republic it was necessary to utter his foul name.
So what?
As for policy how about comprehensive, bipartison immigration reform, protecting a woman's right to manage her own body, and cracking down on price gouging?
Those are just three. Had you listened you would have heard more, but you didn't bother to watch right?

Again, trump isn't running the country, you okay? Or, are you actually saying trump won in 2020? I'm trying to figure out how a private citizen stopped congress and the government economics? How? The DNC said trump's name approximately 400 times in the week. WOW. I call that insane. Name one policy they laid out?

Say what you will, everyone knows he is the reason that the bipartisan border bill was scrambled

Donald Trump is able to go to the U.S. border with Mexico and rail about a crisis because he made sure there was a crisis to rail about.
What did he do?
Earlier this year, Republicans in the U.S. Senate bowed to Trump’s demands and killed a bipartisan security bill introduced by Arizona Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma and Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut.
Why did they kill the bill? hmmmmm Ukraine funding and Israel funding, in a US border bill? They did the right thing.
Trump even bragged about killing the border security package, saying, “I think we killed it. I think it’s dead! But you can never say it because bad bills always come back to life because these guys make a lot of money with bad bills.”
private citizens can say anything they want about the border. They aren't in power.
Trump’s view of “bad” is different from yours or mine.
You have no idea my values and beliefs. You have no business referring to me.
The bipartisan bill was not bad for border security. It was not bad for those looking to stop the flow of illegal drugs. It was not bad for those working to solve the asylum problem. It was not bad for the border patrol, since it included more officers and enhanced security.
I disagree, it allowed up to 5,000 illegals a day in, which was the going rate at the time, and it had money for Ukraine and Israel in it that had nothing to do with the border and was pork for pork sakes.
In essence, the bill was not bad for America, just the opposite.
How is funding Ukraine good for America?
The border security bill was only bad for one thing — Donald Trump’s campaign.
He isn't in power and has no control over anything, so you are gaslighting now.

Well Trump IS running for President on the opposite ticket from The DNC. In order for each of the speakers to talk about what a danger convicted felon Trump is to our republic it was necessary to utter his foul name.
So what?
As for policy how about comprehensive, bipartison immigration reform, protecting a woman's right to manage her own body, and cracking down on price gouging?
Those are just three. Had you listened you would have heard more, but you didn't bother to watch right?
what is the danger?
can you describe it?
I'm curious, how many of his political opponents did he go after in his first term?
He had a term, you know?

Inflation at 1.9%

Gas prices at 1.80 a gallon is bad?

stopping China is bad?

No wars was bad?

Please explain what the danger actually is? Me thinks it's you following nut jobs obsessed with saying trump's name over and over again. hilarious.

Harris leading Trump by 7 points: Poll
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4846433-harris-leading-trump-by-7-points-poll/

As we know polls are notoriously unreliable. Different poll, different result. But there has been an undeniable shift in sentiment since Uncle Joe dropped out. Dems are excited about having a candidate who has a chance to beat The Orange One.

Are folks just tired of the noise, the constant attacks, the false accusations, the criminal behavior, the vitriol, the crazy policy proposals, the record of failure, and the "me....me....me, look at poor me, they're after me," of trumpery?

I hope so. Cuz we have problems to solve and Individual 1 has no interest in solving them.
I have the same question. Are his comments really that weirder than in 2016? I'm not sure. He was definitely at an advatage over Hillary because she had uuuuuuuge negatives. And Obama leaned further left in his second term, especially on race and crime.

Imo he's lost more of his mind.

What did he do?

Why did they kill the bill? hmmmmm Ukraine funding and Israel funding, in a US border bill? They did the right thing.

private citizens can say anything they want about the border. They aren't in power.

You have no idea my values and beliefs. You have no business referring to me.

I disagree, it allowed up to 5,000 illegals a day in, which was the going rate at the time, and it had money for Ukraine and Israel in it that had nothing to do with the border and was pork for pork sakes.

How is funding Ukraine good for America?

He isn't in power and has no control over anything, so you are gaslighting now.

what is the danger?
can you describe it?
I'm curious, how many of his political opponents did he go after in his first term?
He had a term, you know?

Inflation at 1.9%

Gas prices at 1.80 a gallon is bad?

stopping China is bad?

No wars was bad?

Please explain what the danger actually is? Me thinks it's you following nut jobs obsessed with saying trump's name over and over again. hilarious.
You claim they killed the border bill because of the attached Ukraine and Israel funding?

How stupid.

They passed those in separate bills

But not the border bill

Hmmmm

You claim they killed the border bill because of the attached Ukraine and Israel funding?

How stupid.

But not the border bill

Hmmmm
why can't maga simply admit Trump killed the bipartisan deal to keep this an issue?

It's not like maga is sophisticated enough to realize the gop didn't get all it could have wanted .... like every illegal voluntarily leaving within 30 days of trump being sworn in, or they'll all be arrested and put in gitmo.

Kamala is losing progressives because of her flip flopping on energy and the border and tax cuts....

How stupid.

But not the border bill

Hmmmm
The border bill died because it didn't stop illegal immigration... its that simple....

Say what you will, everyone knows he is the reason that the bipartisan border bill was scrambled
well again, you're suggesting he had the power to stop something and that's flat out ridiculous. Only demofks are cultists with leaders.

Yep. What’s in the Senate’s sweeping $118 billion immigration and foreign aid bill?

The facts you don't know.
How stupid.
you are
so they were in the bill. You lied.
But not the border bill
They didn't submit a new bill.
Bumble bees.

I have the same question. Are his comments really that weirder than in 2016? I'm not sure. He was definitely at an advatage over Hillary because she had uuuuuuuge negatives. And Obama leaned further left in his second term, especially on race and crime.

Imo he's lost more of his mind.
yet the DNC used his name approximately 400 times in four days. But to you, that seems normal?

I call it obsession.

So you claim that Congress didn’t pass the spending bills for Ukraine and Israel?
nope, you ok? can't read anymore? your eyes fall out? brail ain't your thing?

deflection noted as always.

Forum List

Back