Has trump fatigue finally set in?

nope, you ok? can't read anymore? your eyes fall out? brail ain't your thing?

deflection noted as always.
There’s no deflection retard.

You stupidly claim that the bipartisan border bill didn’t pass because there was funding for Ukraine and Israel in it. Clearly false since that funding was later passed on its own.

There’s no deflection retard.

You stupidly claim that the bipartisan border bill didn’t pass because there was funding for Ukraine and Israel in it. Clearly false since that funding was later passed on its own.
yep. And then they took that out and never resubmitted the border bill. why?

I was under the impression the thread was about the border bill.

What did he do?
That information has already been provided for you here.
Please don't play stupid.
Why did they kill the bill? hmmmmm Ukraine funding and Israel funding, in a US border bill? They did the right thing.
So now you understand "how" Trump helped kill the bill huh? Were you just playing stupid then in your earlier post with "how....HOW can a private citizen blah, blah, blah" bullshit?
Why are you so willing to abandon our allies around the world?
private citizens can say anything they want about the border. They aren't in power.
So are you saying now that any of convicted felon Trump's statements on the border should be disregarded and not taken seriously since he is a private citizen who probably doesn't know what he's talking about anyway?
You have no idea my values and beliefs. You have no business referring to me.
WRONG!
You are easy to read.
I know you all too well.
I disagree, it allowed up to 5,000 illegals a day in, which was the going rate at the time, and it had money for Ukraine and Israel in it that had nothing to do with the border and was pork for pork sakes.
Nobody gives a shit whether you "disagree" or not.
Your fee-wings don't matter.
How is funding Ukraine good for America?
Because if Ukraine falls to Russia the rest of Europe won't be far behind.
Once Europe has fallen The U.S.A. will not be far behind.
Remember the good old days when Americans who rooted for America's enemies (like yourself) were called TRAITORS.
He isn't in power and has no control over anything, so you are gaslighting now.
Fine. We need to start ignoring his candidacy then and remove his name from ballots.
what is the danger?
can you describe it?
I'm curious, how many of his political opponents did he go after in his first term?
His failed one term was just practice.
He is not qualified and is temperamentally unfit for the office.
He had a term, you know?

Inflation at 1.9%

Gas prices at 1.80 a gallon is bad?

stopping China is bad?

No wars was bad?
Fake news. You've just been drinking too much of your cult's kool aid.
As for the danger Trump poses your next President articulated it perfectly.

did it get passed?
Nope....and now we circle right back to the beginning.
Convicted felon Trump and congressional Republicans own the border situation because they killed a good bill in order to help Trump's campaign.
Thanks for helping prove my point.

Nope....and now we circle right back to the beginning.
yep, congressional leadership said nope
Convicted felon Trump and congressional Republicans own the border situation because they killed a good bill in order to
nope. scamala and Joe can do what's legal today and stop border entry. It sounds like demofks can't handle the border policies in place today. Trump did with the same policies available today.
Thanks for helping prove my point.
I proved congressional leadership killed a bill that was for Ukraine and not our border.

yep, congressional leadership said nope

nope. scamala and Joe can do what's legal today and stop border entry. It sounds like demofks can't handle the border policies in place today. Trump did with the same policies available today.

I proved congressional leadership killed a bill that was for Ukraine and not our border.
MagicMike, what's fake?

This is fake news snowflake whining about something that isn't even a thing.
Biden, the guy that primary voters chose, endorsed his running mate, the other person that they chose, to replace him on the ticket.
Nothing shady, dishonest, or nefarious about it. You MAGAt Trumptards are only parroting the weak-ass convicted felon candidate who is actually setting you up for his defeat by convincing you all (again) that if he loses it will only be because some kind of "cheating" took place.
It is kind of amusing watching this two-bit con man constantly manipulating his cultist sheeple into repeating every stupid mantra he comes up with.
/——/ Absolutely brilliant.

Forum List

Back