Hasn't Mueller Heard? No one has to obey subpoenas anymore....

Who told you know one has to obey his subpoenas?

Why do you want the investigation to stop? Are you more afraid Drumpf is going to get caught than stopping foreign governments from dictating who becomes the american POTUS?

Why did Drumpf back out on his bold promise to meet with Mueller? Drumpfs a pussy that cant back up his own talk.
Hillary told you subpoenas don't matter at all. In fact she deleted 30,000 emails after receiving hers. You nominated her anyway. Appears you agree with her, they don't matter.
Hilary didnt tell me shit. I've never talked to her nor do i want to.

3 YEARS later Mueller, Libs, and snowflakes still don't have any evidence that a crime was committed warranting an investigation if Trump let alone a Special Counsel
You’re just not a serious person. You’re either legitimately brainwashed or woefully ignorant. How many witches has Mueller caught? Here’s www.foxnews.com:

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?
Not a single collusion charge. The one thing he was tasked with. He failed.

Evidently you didn't read the indictment. It specifically says the elections were hacked.

Obama and his DHS attempted to hack State election processes...and FAILED

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report

The Russians did NOT 'hack the election'. They hacked the DNC server / Hillary server. That is not 'the election', snowflake.

Rosenstein declared not one vote changed due to what the Russians did....but the DNC's dirty little secrets about how they rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, etc were released, embarrassing the hell out of Hillary and the Democrats while exposing their crimes.

Give me one single pieces of evidence showing the Russians 'hacked the ELECTION', snowflake.

Hilary didnt tell me shit.
That's because she doesn't know shit. Comey, after all, said the DNC Presidential candidate was too stupid to know she was committing treason, Espionage, Criminal Negligence, Obstruction, violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act, etc.....

3 YEARS later Mueller, Libs, and snowflakes still don't have any evidence that a crime was committed warranting an investigation if Trump let alone a Special Counsel
You’re just not a serious person. You’re either legitimately brainwashed or woefully ignorant. How many witches has Mueller caught? Here’s www.foxnews.com:

Who's been charged by Mueller in the Russia probe so far?
Not a single collusion charge. The one thing he was tasked with. He failed.

Because there never was collusion. Mueller was always in desperation mode to cover up the real corruption that he, comey, lynch, rice, O, clinton were all involved in.

Hilary didnt tell me shit.
That's because she doesn't know shit. Comey, after all, said the DNC Presidential candidate was too stupid to know she was committing treason, Espionage, Criminal Negligence, Obstruction, violations of the FOIA / Federal Records Act, etc.....
Not sure how Hilary not knowing shit means much. I'm guessing you think I like Hilary?

Evidently you didn't read the indictment. It specifically says the elections were hacked.

Obama and his DHS attempted to hack State election processes...and FAILED

Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia's election database: Report

The Russians did NOT 'hack the election'. They hacked the DNC server / Hillary server. That is not 'the election', snowflake.

Rosenstein declared not one vote changed due to what the Russians did....but the DNC's dirty little secrets about how they rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, broke Election and Campaign Finance laws, etc were released, embarrassing the hell out of Hillary and the Democrats while exposing their crimes.

Give me one single pieces of evidence showing the Russians 'hacked the ELECTION', snowflake.

Why do you want the investigation to stop? Are you more afraid Drumpf is going to get caught than stopping foreign governments from dictating who becomes the american POTUS?

Why did Drumpf back out on his bold promise to meet with Mueller? Drumpfs a pussy that cant back up his own talk.
Stop? The investigation should never have STARTED.

That must mean you're okay with the fact that Russia attempted to meddle in our elections. Good to know, comrade (you traitor).
The only thing this investigation has shown us, is how traitorous democrats are.

Fuck the democrats. That's not what I care about and not what this investigation is about.

This investigation is about a hostile foreign power attempting to influence our elections. Do you not care about that? Or do you only care about scoring political points for your team?
We would've never heard about it if Hillary won. Obama didn't care about it, but you do since your guy lost.

That must mean you're okay with the fact that Russia attempted to meddle in our elections. Good to know, comrade (you traitor).
The only thing this investigation has shown us, is how traitorous democrats are.

Fuck the democrats. That's not what I care about and not what this investigation is about.

This investigation is about a hostile foreign power attempting to influence our elections. Do you not care about that? Or do you only care about scoring political points for your team?
We would've never heard about it if Hillary won. Obama didn't care about it, but you do since your guy lost.
Link that proves your opinion?

Hillary told you subpoenas don't matter at all. In fact she deleted 30,000 emails after receiving hers. You nominated her anyway. Appears you agree with her, they don't matter.
Blah, blah, blah... you take your orders from Clinton. You do as you are told. You always have and you always will.

She destroyed evidence after receiving her subpoena. The entire DNC, all the loons, rallied around her anyway. Hell, the FBI tried to prop her up by ignoring the fact all of her email from her BS server were sent to a foreign server. The Tards at the FBI are so incompetent they don't even understand classified vs not classified material.

Then the FBI helped her destroy the evidence. Yet you limp dicks still love her. Keep marching comrade. 2020!

Blah, blah, blah... you take your orders from Clinton. You do as you are told. You always have and you always will.

She destroyed evidence after receiving her subpoena. The entire DNC, all the loons, rallied around her anyway. Hell, the FBI tried to prop her up by ignoring the fact all of her email from her BS server was sent to a foreign server. The Tards at the FBI are so incompetent they don't even understand classified vs not classified material.

Then the FBI helped her destroy the evidence. Yet you limp dicks still love her. Keep marching comrade. 2020!
Fuck the Clintons. I cant stand either of their asses.

She destroyed evidence after receiving her subpoena. The entire DNC, all the loons, rallied around her anyway. Hell, the FBI tried to prop her up by ignoring the fact all of her email from her BS server was sent to a foreign server. The Tards at the FBI are so incompetent they don't even understand classified vs not classified material.

ROTFLMAO! That gets my vote for best post of the day!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be a slow day or you are trying way too hard.

Fuck the Clintons. I cant stand either of their asses.
You asked me. I answered. The Clinton's told all of us subpoenas do not matter and the entire DNC and their useful idiots agreed.

Must be a slow day or you are trying way too hard.

Nope, he summed it up perfectly......and I notice that you avoided my post.

Link that proves your opinion?
FalseAccusersWantWhat? LOL!

It cracks me up when snowflakes demand evidence of any kind when they haven't been able to produce any in 3 years... :p

If Trump had a D after his name, the libs would be jerking off to his pic every night. Remember when these same asshats told us Trump was a Democrat?

name the crime.

name the crime.
I have no clue what crime you committed nor what that has to do with what I said?

Forum List

Back