Hasn't Mueller Heard? No one has to obey subpoenas anymore....

Who told you know one has to obey his subpoenas?

Why do you want the investigation to stop? Are you more afraid Drumpf is going to get caught than stopping foreign governments from dictating who becomes the american POTUS?

Why did Drumpf back out on his bold promise to meet with Mueller? Drumpfs a pussy that cant back up his own talk.
Stop? The investigation should never have STARTED.

That must mean you're okay with the fact that Russia attempted to meddle in our elections. Good to know, comrade (you traitor).
No, that means VARAK OBAMA was ok with it.

Not only did he meddle in several nation's elections - including ours - he knew about the Russians back in 2014 and allowed them to keep doing it.

Yep. Also, O was meddling in israel elections but not a peep about that.
Probably because Israel is not part of the US and has nothing to do with Russians hacking the US elections.
so it's ok for us to do it though? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

That must mean you're okay with the fact that Russia attempted to meddle in our elections. Good to know, comrade (you traitor).
The only thing this investigation has shown us, is how traitorous democrats are.

Fuck the democrats. That's not what I care about and not what this investigation is about.

This investigation is about a hostile foreign power attempting to influence our elections. Do you not care about that? Or do you only care about scoring political points for your team?
We would've never heard about it if Hillary won. Obama didn't care about it, but you do since your guy lost.
Link that proves your opinion?
FalseAccusersWantWhat? LOL!

It cracks me up when snowflakes demand evidence of any kind when they haven't been able to produce any in 3 years... :p
You could have just said it was your opinion. I didnt ask you for the long winded version of "I dont have any proof"

Why do you want the investigation to stop? Are you more afraid Drumpf is going to get caught than stopping foreign governments from dictating who becomes the american POTUS?

Why did Drumpf back out on his bold promise to meet with Mueller? Drumpfs a pussy that cant back up his own talk.
name the crime.
I have no clue what crime you committed nor what that has to do with what I said?
nor does Mueller.

Stop? The investigation should never have STARTED.

Not only did he meddle in several nation's elections - including ours - he knew about the Russians back in 2014 and allowed them to keep doing it.

Probably because Israel is not part of the US and has nothing to do with Russians hacking the US elections.
If its ok for us to have nukes why cant Cuba or N. Korea have any?

name the crime.
I have no clue what crime you committed nor what that has to do with what I said?
nor does Mueller.
Mueller isnt investigating you. He is investigating the Russkies interfering with the election.

The only thing this investigation has shown us, is how traitorous democrats are.

Fuck the democrats. That's not what I care about and not what this investigation is about.

This investigation is about a hostile foreign power attempting to influence our elections. Do you not care about that? Or do you only care about scoring political points for your team?
We would've never heard about it if Hillary won. Obama didn't care about it, but you do since your guy lost.

It cracks me up when snowflakes demand evidence of any kind when they haven't been able to produce any in 3 years... :p
You could have just said it was your opinion. I didnt ask you for the long winded version of "I dont have any proof"
so he's right you all have produced no evidence. thanks. we already knew that though.

name the crime.
nor does Mueller.
Mueller isnt investigating you. He is investigating the Russkies interfering with the election.
how can he do that when he hasn't looked at the DNC server?

That's the same thing Barry said before he allowed N Korea to acquire missile technology giving them the ability to strike with its nukes...the same thing he said before he began helping Iran continue with their nuke program....

cause we're bigger and badder.

name the crime.
nor does Mueller.
Probably because the election wasnt held on the DNC server?

Thats why it was OK for Obama. Glad we agree.

name the crime.
nor does Mueller.
Probably because the election wasnt held on the DNS server?
well that was supposedly what was hacked. other than that there is nothing. It's why you haven't heard about anything accept nothing burgers for two years.

No he isn't. If he was he would be asking Barry why he didn't stop this shit back in 2014, why he let Hillary compromise our national security, and he would be asking her shy she intentionally did it.

so he's right you all have produced no evidence. thanks. we already knew that though.
Yet the investigation goes on after catching multiple criminals. Weird huh?

that's why what was ok for obammy?

No he isn't. If he was he would be asking Barry why he didn't stop this shit back in 2014, why he let Hillary compromise our national security, and he would be asking her shy she intentionally did it.
He doesnt have to ask President Obama anything. Obama already explained why he didnt stop it.

nor does Mueller.
well that was supposedly what was hacked. other than that there is nothing. It's why you haven't heard about anything accept nothing burgers for two years.
Even Obama and his DHS could not hack 'the election'...and they tried. The only thing hacked was the DNC / Hillary server....the access to Wasserman-Shultz gave to terrorist-connected Pakistanis spies.

that's why what was ok for obammy?
You didnt know what you were talking about? Read the thread so you will caught up on the discussion.

Yet the investigation goes on after catching multiple criminals. Weird huh?
anyone behind bars? anyone arrested for collusion? anyone? dude, there are many people in jail for crimes. why don't you name the ones that colluded with Russia.

nor does Mueller.
Obviously you havent read the indictment. Read it and get back to me when youre more informed.

Forum List

Back