Hate crimes

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I am not a legal beagle, but I question the entire "hate crime" catagory as completely unconstitutional . It is subjective and seems to only apply only to one race, which seems rather contradictory. The black Subway shooter, the one that strictly targeted whites, killed all those people. no mention. Bernard Geotz, all over the place,

It's bullshit.

It is NOT worse to kill someones black daughter than it is for someone to kill my daughter.

It’s a way Democrat’s can put people they don’t like in the gulags.
I don’t know how it works but I’m surprised the supreme court has it got rid of it

• Banned
I've known "unarmed blacks" beat to death little old white ladies. What makes anyone think "unarmed black men" can't harm you? Really? REALLY? Like Micheal Brown or this guy, they run up on you and punch you. even though they know they were ATTACKING SOMEONE WITH A GUN And they knew they where in the wrong....It seems more like suicide.

Last edited:
I am not a legal beagle, but I question the entire "hate crime" catagory as completely unconstitutional . It is subjective and seems to only apply only to one race, which seems rather contradictory. The black Subway shooter, the one that strictly targeted whites, killed all those people. no mention. Bernard Geotz, all over the place,
You are, of course, wrong.

Laws that authorize enhanced sentencing where crimes are motivated by hate are perfectly Constitutional.

• Banned
What is a hate crime? Define it in a legal sense, I've seen how hate crimes is targeted ONLY against whites, which makes me question the entire concept...so is the concept of hate crimes...itself a hate crime? It targets Whites only it's a punitive measure against one race, how can it be held up by the supreme court?

Last edited:
What is a hate crime? Define it in a legal sense, I've seen how hate crimes is targeted ONLY against whites, which makes me question the entire concept...so is the concept of hate crimes...itself a hate crime? It targets Whites only it's a punitive measure against one race, how can it be held up by the supreme court?
Where is the text of a law that says it only applies to 'whites'?

Where is the text of a law that says it only applies to 'whites'?
Seriously lol

• Banned

Laws that authorize enhanced sentencing where crimes are motivated by hate are perfectly Constitutional.

Of course I am, A man ten miles from his home is trespassing might be construed as a questionable...And this same person confronts and punches a armed local might be taken as aggressive and perhaps, perhaps even as even a threat. Try to take away their shotgun and gets shot in the hand, the ass and the chest. The lesson is: don't assault people with firearms . It borders on suicide,.

Man, I've seen black thugs beat little old white ladies to death and shoot whites in the subways. Not a hate crime though. I never see hate crime laws applied equally across the board , which is really weird. Are hate crimes categories actually constitutional? How? Are they punitive and targeted against whites only? Because, if so that would make hate crime laws illegal and contradictory.

Poor black males have a peevish nature. They are hostile, aggressive and tend to harm anyone around them, we are not supposed to notice. Micheal Brown or the latest jackass, Amaud Arbery. "Unarmed " doesn't mean a hell of a lot anymore. Unarmed black man means the "person of color" hasn't yet got a gun YET. It doesn't mean a goddamn thing.

Last edited:

Of course I am, A man ten miles from his home is trespassing might be construed as a questionable...And this same person confronts and punches a armed local might be taken as aggressive and perhaps, perhaps even as even a threat. Try to take away their shotgun and gets shot in the hand, the ass and the chest. The lesson is: don't assault people with firearms . It borders on suicide,.
Also wrong.

The lesson is: do a little research first before exhibiting your ignorance.

Of course. You are always right of course. I have never seen black commit heinous crimes based on race. I just made that up. thanks for posting.

Why can't I find mention of the Black NY Subway shooter that targeted whites, and this was ignored by the liberal media? Why does it seem black hate crimes aren't ever mentioned?

Last edited:
Since hate crimes catagory only target one race, it seems rather obvious it is targeted and meant punitively at whites. What a HATE crime Is, is purely subjective and should never be a mater of jurisprudence.

Man, I've seen black thugs beat little old white ladies to death and shoot whites in the subways. Not a hate crime though. I never see hate crime laws applied equally across the board , which is really weird. Are hate crimes categories actually constitutional? How? Are they punitive and targeted against whites only? Because, if so that would make hate crime laws illegal and contradictory.
Man, you`ve seen none of that. Great stories though. I`m here to help.

Forum List

Back